PDA

View Full Version : mutherfucking snakes on this mutherfucking forum

Spider_dude
08-23-2006, 11:12 PM
just back from the cinema to see snakes on a plane, got a student discount with my old student card from 2001. see us tax dodging pirates have a conscience.

gamer4eva
08-23-2006, 11:54 PM
just back from the cinema to see snakes on a plane, got a student discount with my old student card from 2001. see us tax dodging pirates have a conscience.

Now that movie was funny man.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seedler
08-24-2006, 01:03 AM
snakes:fear:

Skiz
08-24-2006, 01:05 AM
Was it as awful as I suspect it was? :huh:

gamer4eva
08-24-2006, 01:15 AM

How could you.....give it a chance.:(

WATCH THE GODDAM MOVIE!!!!!

Barbarossa
08-24-2006, 12:53 PM

planes:fear:

Skiz
08-24-2006, 02:17 PM

Not a chance in hell. :noes:

gamer4eva
08-24-2006, 02:17 PM

Now that i know your weakness i shall devour your souls.:angry: :whistling

Skiz
08-24-2006, 02:19 PM

Now that i know your weakness i shall devour your souls.:angry: :whistling

LINK (http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Sampson)

manker
08-24-2006, 02:23 PM

Not a chance in hell. :noes:I think Texas sucks.

I've seen the trailer provided by Skizo and other Texan forum half wits, therefore I can conclude that Texas, all Texas, sucks bawls and is not worth bothering with.

Barbarossa
08-24-2006, 02:32 PM
Texas. It's like an in-bred canaidia :sage:

Skiz
08-24-2006, 09:39 PM
Not a chance in hell. :noes:I think Texas sucks.

I've seen the trailer provided by Skizo and other Texan forum half wits, therefore I can conclude that Texas, all Texas, sucks bawls and is not worth bothering with.

Good. You're not welcome. ;)

manker
08-24-2006, 09:47 PM
You say that but you know just as well as I do how shallow the Texan gene pool is.

You'd not let me leave til I'd impregnated at least seventy three virgins.

Mr JP Fugley
08-24-2006, 09:53 PM
No way, you're not related to anyone there.

manker
08-24-2006, 09:57 PM
No way, you're not related to anyone there.
My Bamp once owned a cowboy hat :smilie4:

Changed my mind about the 73 virgins too - if they need me for my spunk, they can get some more experienced chicks, like feck am I doing all the work 73 times.

Mr JP Fugley
08-24-2006, 10:00 PM
Bamp :blink:

manker
08-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Bamp :blink:
No, dude. You're much older than me - how could I possibly be your Bamp :blink:

Mr JP Fugley
08-24-2006, 10:07 PM
You know that I meant Dr Cawksworth.

Barbarossa
08-25-2006, 08:34 AM
You'd not let me leave til I'd impregnated at least seventy three virgins.

I doubt there's 73 virgins in texas, unless you count the cattle, and even then... :idunno:

Cheese
08-25-2006, 03:53 PM
I sent this message to flight ops on Wednesday:

"Please be advised that BEAVERS x2 will be travelling unaccompanied on your flight today, they are old enough as per your T+C's. Please ensure that there is not a repeat of the outbound flight situation when the Beavers were refused onto the plane at boarding. If you can provide extra care for the Beavers that would be great."

Funny names of passengers is what gets me through the day. :sage:

Mr JP Fugley
08-25-2006, 03:57 PM

"Please be advised that BEAVERS x2 will be travelling unaccompanied on your flight today, they are old enough as per your T+C's. Please ensure that there is not a repeat of the outbound flight situation when the Beavers were refused onto the plane at boarding. If you can provide extra care for the Beavers that would be great."

:lol: :earl:

I'm suspicious tho'. You didn't put "True Story"

Spider_dude
08-25-2006, 04:02 PM
fact

Cheese
08-25-2006, 04:03 PM

:lol: :earl:

I'm suspicious tho'. You didn't put "True Story"

True story.

I'm hoping for special requests to pass on for some other passengers of ours, so I can get some double-entendres in:

Balls*
Koc
Mycock
Mr R Saull

*The travel agent already beat me to this one when she said, "So that's four balls you've got." :(

Spider_dude
08-25-2006, 04:08 PM
mr. P iratehooker is a good customer.

coppercox
08-26-2006, 02:51 AM
I think Texas sucks.

wanker...i mean manker......what do ya have against Texans?

Proper Bo
08-26-2006, 02:57 AM
I think that clear lack of understanding of irony is, ironically, proof that texans suck bawls.

Cheese
08-26-2006, 08:28 AM
I think Texas sucks.

wanker...i mean manker......what do ya have against Texans?

Wanker? From manker? You, sir, are a fucking comedy genius.

JPaul
08-26-2006, 09:28 AM
I think that clear lack of understanding of irony is, ironically, proof that texans suck bawls.

That and their breath smelling of testicle dust.

coppercox
08-26-2006, 05:28 PM
Wanker? From manker? You, sir, are a fucking comedy genius.
.....and that sir, was cheesy!!

coppercox
08-26-2006, 05:46 PM

Gentlemen, all of your retorts revolve around the male sexual appendage! Get off the fixation! Even that Mr. Jp Fugley guy uses the same retorts. Bunch of automaton clowns spewing the same lame comebacks!!!

Mr JP Fugley
08-26-2006, 06:47 PM

Gentlemen, all of your retorts revolve around the male sexual appendage! Get off the fixation! Even that Mr. Jp Fugley guy uses the same retorts. Bunch of automaton clowns spewing the same lame comebacks!!!

OK fuck off and get a life, get laid you wanker.

See, I don't understand how that's any better, honestement.

coppercox
08-27-2006, 05:33 AM

You have no originality.......some post back i called you a wanker and told you that you needed to get laid....and your retort to me? Geez, try to think it through....there are infinite put-downs but you can only paraphrase what I said....but you did add a "fuck off and get a life" which is somewhat original...at least you didn't reply "fuck off cawk breath or eat bawls or something about testicle dust (whatever the fuck that is) "

JPaul
08-27-2006, 08:50 AM

You have no originality.......some post back i called you a wanker and told you that you needed to get laid....and your retort to me? Geez, try to think it through....there are infinite put-downs but you can only paraphrase what I said....but you did add a "fuck off and get a life" which is somewhat original...at least you didn't reply "fuck off cawk breath or eat bawls or something about testicle dust (whatever the fuck that is) "

:lol: and there was me thinking you were the first merkin to actually do irony, but no, another disappointment.

GepperRankins
08-27-2006, 09:01 AM

:lol: and there was me thinking you were the first merkin to actually do irony, but no, another disappointment.
i was gonna say that, but i'd look silly if he was just really fecking good at it

JPaul
08-27-2006, 09:20 AM
i was gonna say that, but i'd look silly if he was just really fecking good at it

You couldn't possibly, he meant to say "some posts back" but missed by an "s". So anything silly you said would be negated by his attempted but failed :snooty:ness.

coppercox
08-28-2006, 06:34 AM

You couldn't possibly, he meant to say "some posts back" but missed by an "s". So anything silly you said would be negated by his attempted but failed :snooty:ness.

Great detective work there, Columbo! I always wondered what happened to ya after television!!! Can't wait to tell all my friends!!! They love watching reruns of Columbo!!!!!

JPaul
08-28-2006, 10:17 AM

Great detective work there, Columbo! I always wondered what happened to ya after television!!! Can't wait to tell all my friends!!! They love watching reruns of Columbo!!!!!
Why thank you, thank you very much.