PDA

View Full Version : Where's Guillaume?

Barbarossa
08-24-2006, 02:43 PM
Missing, presumed having an utterly shite time, for 25 days now.

If she's not back soon we'll have to send Skweeky down to France * to have a sniff around

* By France I mean of course that small piece of France on the outskirts of Maidstone...

manker
08-24-2006, 02:49 PM
JP scared her off with unconstructive and, frankly, hurtful comments.

JPaul
08-24-2006, 02:51 PM
I miss her and I think it's cruel of you to say such things. As such I have reported you and expect you will get your letter of moderation in the post within the next few days.

manker
08-24-2006, 03:01 PM
That's not so bad.

I hear the French Embassy are making moves with the King of Scotchland to put you on :earl: moderation for crimes of h4r5hness.

Barbarossa
08-24-2006, 03:06 PM
:earl: moderation :lol:

JPaul
08-24-2006, 03:13 PM
That's not so bad.

I hear the French Embassy are making moves with the King of Scotchland to put you on :earl: moderation for crimes of h4r5hness.

Why would the French interfere in a matter twixt my Country and the nation of Kent. Have you taken leave of your sences.

manker
08-24-2006, 03:29 PM
That's not so bad.

Why would the French interfere in a matter twixt my Country and the nation of Kent. Have you taken leave of your sences.The offence was originally crimes of cuntery, it was eventually downgraded but the French were brought in at the outset, as one would expect, because they're globally considered as expert cunts.

Mr JP Fugley
08-24-2006, 03:38 PM
Why would the French interfere in a matter twixt my Country and the nation of Kent. Have you taken leave of your sences.The offence was originally crimes of cuntery, it was eventually downgraded but the French were brought in at the outset, as one would expect, because they're globally considered as expert cunts.

Caught!

By your own postage.

You, Sir are the Francophobe, not I.

manker
08-24-2006, 03:43 PM
The offence was originally crimes of cuntery, it was eventually downgraded but the French were brought in at the outset, as one would expect, because they're globally considered as expert cunts.

Caught!

By your own postage.

You, Sir are the Francophobe, not I.If you were a Francophile, such as I, you would know cunt is a French term of endearment :smilie4:

Mr JP Fugley
08-24-2006, 03:56 PM
Damn my lack of knowledge de culture Francais

Hoist by my own petard

Barbarossa
08-24-2006, 03:57 PM
I didn't know the French had terms of endearment either. :mellow:

Mr JP Fugley
08-24-2006, 03:59 PM
Knowing that language "endearment" probably means raising the price.