PDA

View Full Version : Ben Thatcher

Mr JP Fugley
08-24-2006, 05:07 PM
Hope he get's the jail.

I've just saw that feckin elbow for the first time and it was absolutely shocking. Apparently the chap was unconscious and had a seizure.

Fucking thug.

Proper Bo
08-24-2006, 05:09 PM
I saw it on on MOTD larst night, was teh h4r5h.

Proper Bo
08-24-2006, 05:09 PM
He should have got at least 3 yellows, not just one.

Mr JP Fugley
08-24-2006, 05:10 PM
He should have got at least 3 yellows, not just one.

Good point, well presented.

DanB
08-24-2006, 05:11 PM
Haven't seen it yet but read about it in the paper. :dabs:

Mr JP Fugley
08-24-2006, 05:13 PM
Haven't seen it yet but read about it in the paper. :dabs:

Running at full tilt, he threw his elbow into the side of the fella's head.

Not just pushed him like, an actuall elbow "punch" to the side of the head. It was worse than if he had punched him, actually.

Hs head could have snapped like a twig, it was that bad.

manker
08-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Still not seen it, wonder if it'll be on youtube or owt.

Proper Bo
08-24-2006, 05:18 PM
Thatcher's elbow > Zidane's head.

fact.

Spider_dude
08-24-2006, 05:23 PM
not seen it and can't find it on t'interweb

Mr JP Fugley
08-24-2006, 05:23 PM
Thatcher's elbow > Zidane's head.

fact.

Another good point, again well presented.

You're on a roll today.

Proper Bo
08-24-2006, 05:24 PM
:lookaroun

F. Canard
08-24-2006, 05:46 PM
Still not seen it, wonder if it'll be on youtube or owt.
Yeah, can't find one.

I even tried searching for 'twat' and 'complete nobend'.

F. Canard
08-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Wasn't there another time aswell when Ben Thatcher attempted to cripple someone on the pitch?

GepperRankins
08-25-2006, 11:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTRaS7ffyWg

pwnt

manker
08-25-2006, 11:40 AM
Gotta be honest, I reckon I could flatten anyone if they weren't looking at me and I had a 50 yard run up with which to garner momentum before elbowing someone in the side of the head. I think it's a pretty cowardly thing to do.

Ben Thatcher = arse.

He's not actually Welsh either, if you were wondering, tho' he has got a Welsh Gran or somat :smilie4:

manker
08-25-2006, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the link, The. I saw it last night on the news but it didn't have the four different angles pwnage of youtube.

Barbarossa
08-25-2006, 11:41 AM
It didn't look that bad to me :mellow:

GepperRankins
08-25-2006, 11:42 AM
ja. sprinting elbow first into someones jaw is a sign affection round here :snooty:

manker
08-25-2006, 11:44 AM
I'll do it to you when we meet up for the inaugral no Canadians aloud FST meeting in Cardiff Thursday week.

Then we'll see if you're still of the same opinion.

manker
08-25-2006, 11:45 AM
Oh, wait. You won't be aloud either so The will have to suffer vicariously.

Bo will record the incident, store it under 'happy slap' on his phone and send it to you via the gift of a multimedia message.

Mr JP Fugley
08-25-2006, 11:47 AM
I'll do it to you when we meet up for the inaugral no Canadians aloud FST meeting in Cardiff Thursday week.

You've told him now, lost the element of surprise. That's your first blunder.

Barbarossa
08-25-2006, 11:50 AM

Will we be going fishing? :whistling

manker
08-25-2006, 11:51 AM

You've told him now, lost the element of surprise. That's your first blunder.Blast.

For some reason, that made me think of DanB. I must have subsequently decided that the pub car-park was the best place.

Tell me, do you think Dan would have forewarned his lady that he was about to take her up the wrong 'un. See, I'm of a mind that he went for a surreptitious Hendry.

Mr JP Fugley
08-25-2006, 11:52 AM

Will we be going fishing? :whistling

You mean the meeting was just a joke, I've already booked my flight.:cry:

Mr JP Fugley
08-25-2006, 11:55 AM
You've told him now, lost the element of surprise. That's your first blunder.Blast.

For some reason, that made me think of DanB. I must have subsequently decided that the pub car-park was the best place.

Tell me, do you think Dan would have forewarned his lady that he was about to take her up the wrong 'un. See, I'm of a mind that he went for a surreptitious Hendry.

The way I read the situation she was probably so drunk that she wouldn't have known either way. That and his unfeasibly small penis.

manker
08-25-2006, 12:01 PM
Blast.

The way I read the situation she was probably so drunk that she wouldn't have known either way. That and his unfeasibly small penis.

:lol:

F. Canard
08-25-2006, 01:05 PM
Materazzi > Ben Thatcher, to be honest.

http://www.argonas.com/images/Zidaneheadbutted.gif