PDA

View Full Version : Ip Address Problems...

Confuzzled
05-05-2003, 11:43 PM
Okay so like here is my problem..

I keep on having to renew my dumb IP address... okay.. its like I have cable modem.. all had been fine. But lately my net started acting gay and not workin so I called a tech. He told me to repair my IP address... I keep on havin to do this.. ALLL THEEE TTIIIMMMEEE !!! sometimes it like crashes and I have to restert my pc unplug the modem and plug it back in and repair the IP address. And well I was wonerin if my dl'in things had anythin whatsoever to do with this.. even when I don't dl thing my IP acts gay. But I didnt kno if perhaphs there was some odd alien force doing this that I hadnt ever heard of. :blink:
Or actually ... I unplugged my modem to record off movies with my TV-OUT. Now I had gotten a block thingy to block dumb pop-up adds. But they still came.. so I unplugged it. And it was fine before this... and liek a month later it acted liek a retard.. when I unplugged it the first time.. it like had trouble recognizin the modem.. but the tech told me when I unplug it, the pc has to be off and such. No I didnt tell the tech i dl movies and such :lol: . So has anyone else had this problem.. is there a way to make it stop this insanity.. it goes slllooooowwwww messes up wont work.. its evil !!! :ph34r: And Idotn hava alot of crap on my pc.. I just cleared it.. wait do i even make sense ???

Confuzzled
05-05-2003, 11:45 PM
:blink: Oh and also I dont think I asked this.. do I need a new IP address or sumtin ? And also when Iam dl'in from bitorrent it goes like 3kbs a second.. is this bc my net probs.. or am I jsut lucky ?

Confuzzled
05-06-2003, 12:10 AM
Any help would be much appriciated.... :) Thanks

Confuzzled
05-06-2003, 03:23 AM
So am I the only one who has had this prob... :blink:

maxpower
05-06-2003, 05:31 AM
u poor cunt...
u r ALoner

Confuzzled
05-06-2003, 05:38 AM
Hey pindejo !!! I would like you to know I do not appriaciate being called such a name. You trashy JERKOFF !!! :angry: :angry: :angry: Get a life !!!