PDA

View Full Version : Attention Everyone - Especially those who I scammed or insulted

Int
08-25-2006, 04:25 PM
I recently took the time to scam several of your fellow members (10+ members) out of invites, accounts, etc. Let me tell you, it was their own damn fault. Anyways, disabling my account here does not stop anything, whatsoever. If I want, I can start a completely new identity, new User Name, Password, Email Address, IP Address, etc. If you try to ban this account you will find out shortly thereafter how much of an asshole I can really be. Fuck off!

Note: In this thread you can discuss how I scammed you, insulted you, etc. in recent days. Have fun! :w00t:

KDB3K
08-25-2006, 04:27 PM
Uh.....sweet?

100%
08-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Enjoying your wet dreams?

Skiz
08-25-2006, 04:38 PM
I recently took the time to scam several of your fellow members (10+ members) out of invites, accounts, etc. Let me tell you, it was their own damn fault. Anyways, disabling my account here does not stop anything, whatsoever. If I want, I can start a completely new identity, new User Name, Password, Email Address, IP Address, etc. If you try to ban this account you will find out shortly thereafter how much of an asshole I can really be. Fuck off!

Note: In this thread you can discuss how I scammed you, insulted you, etc. in recent days. Have fun! :w00t:

I have a lot of free time, but damn....

It's just an invite. Who fucking cares? :unsure:

citizenblue
08-25-2006, 04:39 PM
The more identities you make out of your dynamic ip the more assholes we associate w/ your ip block.
I wouldn't give it long untill your ip block is on every ipfilter out there.
Good luck asswipe.

madden player
08-25-2006, 04:44 PM
What a fagGOT !!

Like a previous poster mentioned, I hope your IP range, ISP, whatever, is submitted to bluetack, peerguardian ..

rot in hell bitch

c4x
08-25-2006, 04:44 PM
Wow, I just signed up and there is all of this havoc going on.

coppercox
08-25-2006, 05:23 PM
where there's a will there's a way.... you obviously have the will.... now go get a real life other than the one on the internet

manker
08-25-2006, 05:27 PM
I agree with Skizo.

Take a screenshot, flowe.

GepperRankins
08-25-2006, 05:36 PM
under achieving supervillians FTW!

Mr JP Fugley
08-25-2006, 05:38 PM

:glag: what a cawk.

GepperRankins
08-25-2006, 05:43 PM

you should really explain why. you don't want him to think he's successful in annoying people.

let him know that he is bragging about getting invites to private torrent sites by lying on the internet.

Mr JP Fugley
08-25-2006, 05:51 PM
you should really explain why. you don't want him to think he's successful in annoying people.

let him know that he is bragging about getting invites to private torrent sites by lying on the internet.

Indeed and when he creeps his way back onto a forum where he isn't wanted he will have to shut the fuck up about it or the new account will get banned as well. So he will be a sad wee shite, not able to admit who he is, neutered as it were.

NikkiD
08-25-2006, 05:53 PM

Indeed and when he creeps his way back onto a forum where he isn't wanted he will have to shut the fuck up about it or the new account will get banned as well. So he will be a sad wee shite, not able to admit who he is, neutered as it were.

Has Billy got a new account?

RealitY
08-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Hes quite upset now his accounts at the bt sites are banned also...

Mr JP Fugley
08-25-2006, 05:55 PM
:glag::earl:

Mr JP Fugley
08-25-2006, 05:56 PM

:lol:

Last I heard he was "selling" The Club. Mayhap he has trapped here again. My money's on that coppercox chap.

limesqueezer
08-25-2006, 06:45 PM
Did i miss some fun ?

Mr JP Fugley
08-25-2006, 06:50 PM
No, not at all.

Busyman™
08-25-2006, 11:04 PM

Congrats man.;) You won some...fucki...ing..invit? Wtf?:blink:

Hey you seem to be very seriously much inta this internet doohicky so I'm guessing you won't tell us how much you make an hour if assed.:stars:

coppercox
08-26-2006, 02:40 AM

Last I heard he was "selling" The Club. Mayhap he has trapped here again. My money's on that coppercox chap.

you're a wanker mr. jp fugley....you need to get away from your terminal and go get laid....

Proper Bo
08-26-2006, 02:48 AM
....:lol:....

Cheese
08-26-2006, 07:47 AM
Anyone got an invite for Oink?

JPaul
08-26-2006, 09:23 AM

you're a wanker mr. jp fugley....you need to get away from your terminal and go get laid....

The ultimate interweb insult. I thought you were going to be different, but no, same old trite "get a life, get laid", no imagination you chaps.

So far you've done "pops" and "you need to have sexual intercourse", could you try to think up something new for the next insult. I would appreciate the effort.

Thank you in anticipation of your co-operation in this matter.

EDIT Oh and "you're a wanker", I forgot that.

peat moss
08-26-2006, 06:09 PM
I feel insulted you know ,no flowers or pm , phone call would n't have been too much to ask ? Where do we get these people ? :(

peat moss
08-26-2006, 06:15 PM

The ultimate interweb insult. I thought you were going to be different, but no, same old trite "get a life, get laid", no imagination you chaps.

So far you've done "pops" and "you need to have sexual intercourse", could you try to think up something new for the next insult. I would appreciate the effort.

I always miss the " Good stuff " Ok I promise to read a whole thread in its entirety . Ya right ! :D

suprafreak6
08-26-2006, 08:31 PM
that dude was a cawk, can we do ip ban's ross?

MagicNakor
08-27-2006, 02:33 AM

You're also a poofter who lives in his mam's basement.

:shuriken:

coppercox
08-27-2006, 06:25 AM

Are you related to Mr. Jp Fugley? Seems like you run and scream whenver I insult him. Why are you so interested in what I say to him? And don't tell me you and he have a thing going on. There are other threads where you can discuss that!!!! Oh, and by the way...is that a picture of you? looks like fucking Columbo! why the fuck would you have columbo as your avatar???

JPaul
08-27-2006, 08:47 AM

Are you related to Mr. Jp Fugley? Seems like you run and scream whenver I insult him. Why are you so interested in what I say to him? And don't tell me you and he have a thing going on. There are other threads where you can discuss that!!!! Oh, and by the way...is that a picture of you? looks like fucking Columbo! why the fuck would you have columbo as your avatar???
I am him, it's just a different computer I'm logged into. Sorry for any confusion, it's common knowledge here.

In a similar vein, are you a US military man at all, your posting style suggests so.

Oh and fuck, fuck, wanker, get laid.

GepperRankins
08-27-2006, 08:58 AM
I am him, it's just a different computer I'm logged into. Sorry for any confusion, it's common knowledge here.

In a similar vein, are you a US military man at all, your posting style suggests so.

you aren't columbo you dang liar

Skiz
08-27-2006, 09:03 AM

JPaul
08-27-2006, 09:29 AM

Fucking am, wanker, get a life and get laid, cawk.

coppercox
08-28-2006, 06:26 AM

I had a feeling you may have been the same. My question: Why two monikers? What gives? And the posts.....are they combined or separate?

No, not military although me "pops" was... I lived in europe for 14 years so maybe that is showing through.

And I will forgive the last....

JPaul
08-28-2006, 10:08 AM

I had a feeling you may have been the same. My question: Why two monikers? What gives? And the posts.....are they combined or separate?

No, not military although me "pops" was... I lived in europe for 14 years so maybe that is showing through.

And I will forgive the last....

Thanks awfully, Roger. Very kind old bean.

I have more than two names, I normally use another for my work computer. It's a long and complex story, full of passion and intrigue.

The posts are separate, I'm afraid I'm another of those saddos with literally quite a few posts.

coppercox
08-28-2006, 12:57 PM
hanks awfully, Roger. Very kind old bean.

I have more than two names, I normally use another for my work computer. It's a long and complex story, full of passion and intrigue.

The posts are separate, I'm afraid I'm another of those saddos with literally quite a few posts.

lol!!! you have impressed me!!! .....and i was only joking about you being Columbo!!! You really are him!!! :)

Mr JP Fugley
08-28-2006, 01:13 PM
hanks awfully, Roger. Very kind old bean.

lol!!! you have impressed me!!! .....and i was only joking about you being Columbo!!! You really are him!!! :)

:blink:

NikkiD
08-28-2006, 01:17 PM
I think he fancies you JP.

Mr JP Fugley
08-28-2006, 01:24 PM
I think he fancies you JP.

I wish :wub:

I think busy has intentions in that direction. Not me like, cc.

Jon L. Obscene
08-28-2006, 01:26 PM

:noes: He used to be but like Dr.Who he has morphed into Steed :cool:

Although Dr.Who never morphed into Steed but you get my point.

Jonno :cool:

Biggles
08-28-2006, 02:01 PM
What is all this silliness about?

Why would anyone of sound mind and body start a thread like this? :blink:

Mr JP Fugley
08-28-2006, 02:07 PM

Perhaps she had a desire to look like an arse in public.

Biggles
08-28-2006, 02:19 PM

Fair point...

and successfully accomplished too. :shifty:

Mr JP Fugley
08-28-2006, 02:30 PM

Fair point...

Thanks, but it wasn't that complex a point.

Biggles
08-28-2006, 02:35 PM
Fair point...

Thanks, but it wasn't that complex a point.

the "looking like an arse is" what I was referring to. :fist:

Jon L. Obscene
08-28-2006, 02:38 PM
lol I only just read the first post, didn't bother before cos I knew it would be silly. I was right.
I will take this oportunity to laugh at those who call themselves "Hackers" , it always makes me chuckle. First thought is maybe they hack down trees.....wear suspenders and a bra etc. then I think oh no wait, these are people who sit around trying to guess a password or use some sort of password cracker designed by someone else that takes hours or days to run they then get into email or some such and leave traces of themselves all over the place for us to find.
As far as I'm concerned, real hackers don't bother with personal emails/forum accounts etc. Those people are hacker wannabes who really know nothing about how to actually hack.
Sad really isn't it.

On a side note, when do we get to find out how much of an asshole this person can be? do we have to buy tickets or can anyone watch?

Proper Bo
08-28-2006, 02:44 PM
lol I only just read the first post, didn't bother before cos I knew it would be silly. I was right.
I will take this oportunity to laugh at those who call themselves "Hackers" , it always makes me chuckle. First thought is maybe they hack down trees.....wear suspenders and a bra etc. then I think oh no wait, these are people who sit around trying to guess a password or use some sort of password cracker designed by someone else that takes hours or days to run they then get into email or some such and leave traces of themselves all over the place for us to find.
As far as I'm concerned, real hackers don't bother with personal emails/forum accounts etc. Those people are hacker wannabes who really know nothing about how to actually hack.
Sad really isn't it.

On a side note, when do we get to find out how much of an asshole this person can be? do we have to buy tickets or can anyone watch?

:no2: