PDA

View Full Version : Finding a picture

limesqueezer
08-25-2006, 06:53 PM
I have a picture on my pc and i want to find out what web site is it from. How can i find it, the exact picture with same size dimension and color ?

Jeff Stryker
08-25-2006, 07:03 PM
Try searching google by using it's exact name, unless of course it is called boobs.jpg

limesqueezer
08-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Try searching google by using it's exact name, unless of course it is called boobs.jpg

google image search finds names, not what i want

Skiz
08-25-2006, 07:21 PM

Ummm...Google Image search finds images. :dry:

Just search the name of the pic. If it has a name with any sort of uniqueness, you may find it.

limesqueezer
08-25-2006, 07:32 PM

Just search the name of the pic. If it has a name with any sort of uniqueness, you may find it.

I want to find a picture by its properties, the only thing i don't want to search for is the name.

Skiz
08-25-2006, 07:33 PM

I want to find a picture by its properties, the only thing i don't want to search for is the name.

What? :blink:

limesqueezer
08-25-2006, 07:39 PM
I have know a guy that could find any picture u gave to him, u could change its name and he could find it online, the original site i downloaded it. I want to know how he did it, understand sir ?

Skiz
08-25-2006, 07:43 PM
I have know a guy that could find any picture u gave to him, u could change its name and he could find it online, the original site i downloaded it. I want to know how he did it, understand sir ?

No. In fact, no one does. :dry:

limesqueezer
08-25-2006, 07:51 PM

No. In fact, no one does. :dry:

U speak for all the people ? I have here a serious question and u only chat, mayn thx for going offtopic and recommending me google. :dry:

Skiz
08-25-2006, 08:01 PM
Yes, as an elected fourm official, I speak for the people.

This rambling has gone on long enough.

Our policy is that if you can't figure out basic "Google-able" problems the correct way or at least form questions in an interpretable manner, you will be banned.

In this case, you have failed miserably.

-On behalf of the people of FST and the International Federation of Filesharers.

Have a nice day. :)

limesqueezer
08-25-2006, 08:06 PM
Its ok if u don't know what i want or the answer, u are only human

Skiz
08-25-2006, 08:15 PM
All hail, Skizo has spoken! :fist:

damn, i'm bored today....

Jeff Stryker
08-25-2006, 08:38 PM
images do not contain their prior dwellings info other than he who created it, camera etc. Certain images downloaders enable website of origin info.
This man you speak of must be a encyclopedia of photographic memory - maybe you should ask him.

peat moss
08-26-2006, 12:16 AM
End the suspense and post the picture . :)

100%
08-26-2006, 07:14 AM
Try right click picture
properties
summary
then advanced
that is where you will find extra info about a picture, but i doubt (as others have said) that you will find website of origin.

eg.
http://imgfly.com/files/260806_121324/shoot 1.jpg
http://imgfly.com/files/260806_121324/shoot 2.jpg