PDA

View Full Version : Best-Torrents

Fun2oosH
08-26-2006, 06:46 AM
They are back in business since they were hacked last time n rising up again, registrations are open now after a long time (since hacked were closed 1-2months back) so grab quickly as its not gonna last foreever.

http://www.best-torrents.com/signup.php

Number of torrents are increasing day by day

juicy
08-26-2006, 09:30 AM
tnx mate:)

pECi
08-26-2006, 01:19 PM
yeah...good tracker:lol::whistling: everybody from the best-torrents.com staff are banned on iPLAY and torrentbits.ro and other Romanian trackers

u ask why?? because they stole a lot of torrents including many dvd-ro subbed releases

ThemaNIL
08-26-2006, 01:30 PM
tnx man :)

gamer4eva
08-26-2006, 07:29 PM
yeah...good tracker:lol::whistling: everybody from the best-torrents.com staff are banned on iPLAY and torrentbits.ro and other Romanian trackers

u ask why?? because they stole a lot of torrents including many dvd-ro subbed releases

Then i am risking my account on IPLAY as a member aren't i.

TorrentJunky
08-26-2006, 08:11 PM

Nah, as he said everybody from the best-torrents.com staff are banned on iPLAYand torrentbits.ro and other Romanian trackers

gamer4eva
08-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Nah, as he said everybody from the best-torrents.com staff are banned on iPLAYand torrentbits.ro and other Romanian trackers

Still i wouldn't want to risk even by registering....on some other site they were banning all members...staff or anything from another site. It was for some reason like hacking.:lol:

cantoron
08-27-2006, 01:57 AM
I got the confirmation letteer but after I click the link it was failed...:wacko:

Who should I contact?

aburyach
08-27-2006, 02:41 AM
Thanks ! The site is pretty nice too.

j0hn
08-27-2006, 02:51 AM
never heard of it
whats the stats? (no. of users/torrents/etc)

pECi
08-27-2006, 09:32 AM
don't wanna be rude...but it kinda sux...the only romanian users that have account on best-torrents are noobs...the site was hacked a few weeks ago and they didn't even have a decent backup:unsure: they restored the tracker from a very old backup ( 3 weeks or so)...the staff is rude to the users...confirmation e-mail doesn't really work all the time

so...to conclude...it's not a site to be on...just my opinion...

dunno the stats...coz i've been member for only 10 minutes a few months ago...good thing they have delacct.php