PDA

View Full Version : Anyone actually a member at torrentcrackers.com

gamer4eva
08-26-2006, 07:50 PM
Is it just me or does torrentcrackers.com site seem like a scam to me. I paid like £3 via phone and i did not get a confirmation email.:lol:

I just wanna know is any one here actually a member at that site.:lol:

ITS A FRAUDY SITE I TELL YA!!!!!!!

TorrentJunky
08-26-2006, 08:05 PM
Is it just me or does torrentcrackers.com site seem like a scam to me. I paid like £3 via phone and i did not get a confirmation email.:lol:

I just wanna know is any one here actually a member at that site.:lol:

ITS A FRAUDY SITE I TELL YA!!!!!!!
Ahh, this site is a scam...I payed via phone and all as they had said on the site but then got no confirmation email yet and its been a few months now. LOL! :stars:

RealitY
08-26-2006, 08:07 PM
Cant imagine why you would pay to join a torrent site.
Just smells right from the start...

gamer4eva
08-26-2006, 08:11 PM
Cant imagine why you would pay to join a torrent site.
Just smells right from the start...

I did remember someone at forum ages ago saying something about torrentcrackers.com and it having signups open.

gamer4eva
08-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Those scammers need to burn in hell!!!!!!!!

stern80
08-31-2006, 10:33 AM
i would never pay for a BT site.damn,how could u guyz fall for dat?

shawnneily
08-31-2006, 04:12 PM
Any torrent site that charges money HAS to be a scam.... the only money they should ever ask you for is a donation.. and thats OPTIONAL!

deuce6000
08-31-2006, 04:16 PM
Not that i would pay for a torrent site but this one seems reputable to me
http://www.torrentlounge.com/

what do you guys know about it?It says it is 30 bucks a year lol.

sear
08-31-2006, 04:26 PM
Never Pay For Filesharing!:whistling

Newsgroups are one thing but seems kinda pointless to pay for BT. It's not like these sites are going to have anything all the other sites you belong to don't.

gamer4eva i'll get you an invite to a site for the low monthly fee of only $2 plus shipping an handling :naughty:

dodgy368
08-31-2006, 08:14 PM
Any torrent site that charges money HAS to be a scam.... the only money they should ever ask you for is a donation.. and thats OPTIONAL!

Can't agree, if the torrent site has links to d/l torrents then it isn't a "scam", if it hasn't got the links then it IS a scam.

They give you the choice, use the site then you'll have to pay, don't want to pay? Use another site.

I'm just glad that newsgroups are free!:naughty:

dukegotgame
09-01-2006, 01:33 AM
how are newsgroups free?? please explain that to me!!!

Chewie
09-03-2006, 08:17 AM
how are newsgroups free?? please explain that to me!!!
They are free in that the usenet service is offered by almost all ISPs with the internet connection. Notable exceptions include AOL (who's proprietary system made downloading binaries from them impossible anyway) and Wanadoo UK and I believe Rogers in the States.
Of course your ISP's service may not have the completion or retention to make newsgroups a viable alternative to p2p but you won't know if you don't check.

Nickthestick91
09-03-2006, 09:26 AM
My ISP's newsgroups are actually pretty good. Retention is 10 days, completion is great, and now download limit or speed caps.

Verizon ftw!!!