Torrent-Damage
VipMusic
Demonoid
Uknova - Account
ChronicTracker
x264

denniscao
08-26-2006, 10:45 PM
hey is it too late, well I'll invite you to oink if u invite me to torrentleech. but please post a picture of your ratio. thanks

NaToLa
08-27-2006, 12:58 AM
hey is it too late, well I'll invite you to oink if u invite me to torrentleech. but please post a picture of your ratio. thanks

No, it's not too late. Read the Pm i have send to you.

thecoolguy
08-27-2006, 06:22 AM
Good trade. TL for Oink is very good.

Torrentleech has been #4 ...but because they now closed invites...seems like it's ganna jump to #3. =|! Poor FTN. + TLs uptime and content is more versatile and acclimating to demands.

NOLesija
08-27-2006, 07:01 AM
Torrentleech has been #4 ...but because they now closed invites...seems like it's ganna jump to #3.

is this your tracker invites top or something?

berserk1980
08-27-2006, 07:16 AM

Torrentleech has been #4 ...but because they now closed invites...seems like it's ganna jump to #3. =|! Poor FTN. + TLs uptime and content is more versatile and acclimating to demands.

so Perfessional , we even have a top10 of invites?http://photo.eastgame.net/bonedragon/face/images/18.gif

thecoolguy
08-27-2006, 07:40 AM
At least I do since I'm a a member at everything except the very low ranked ones. I do have a list which I made myself in a minute of the rank of the torrent sites if you'd want it. But look around the posts, it's usually very obvious.

NOLesija
08-27-2006, 08:38 AM
TL is #3? I never thougt TL invites are so hard to get.. Imo, oink invites are more valuable

NaToLa
08-27-2006, 01:03 PM

Torrentleech has been #4 ...but because they now closed invites...seems like it's ganna
jump to #3. =|! Poor FTN. + TLs uptime and content is more versatile and acclimating to demands.

They don't close the invites, invites are disabled for a limited period of time,
but they will be re-enabled really soon.
I get my invite to Oink, because denniscao seems a honest trader but i have been
banned from Oink before i have the time to register :stars:
It seems someone from my Isp have been banned and make serious s***t there
and they have blocked all the connections made from my Isp, so now any new user
that connects from my Isp is banned at the spot. I't seems really unfair and if anyone
who read this post and his a member on Oink, please can see what's happening?
Sorry my bad English