PDA

View Full Version : 1 Free ScT invite -_-

thecoolguy
08-27-2006, 11:11 AM
Since everyone is giving out Bad trades for **-* (2 Sc-T's :rolleyes: etc.) I decided, I'd give out a ScT invite because I have too many now frankly..way too many..do NOT ask me the # of accnts and invites i have there now -_-

BUT for this give away..I want to spin the requirements... I need ratio proof of someone ...but my intentions are to give the account to someone who has a very slow speed. Someone who is diligent in how much he/she downloads and uploads (like Dl: 10.78 UL: 10.45)

Alright.

That's it...

Note: This is Open to people not in the invites section yet.

:stars:

TheCoolGuy

T.r.u.m.p.y
08-27-2006, 11:18 AM
many views and no takers yet ...

NiKRuLeZ
08-27-2006, 11:19 AM
lol, whos going to trust 'thecoolguy' after his history at FST

thecoolguy
08-27-2006, 11:30 AM
Apparently many. My inbox filled in over 8 minutes *roll* time to make a decision and delete some stuff.

Iuz
08-27-2006, 11:32 AM
thecoolguy(aka thesmartguy) usebars:
uk-t 5 accounts
bimetv 2 accounts

LOL :lol:

juicy
08-27-2006, 11:41 AM
thecoolguy u just told me u r not gonna give invites away.. and now u give tham for freeee... :D

Dr. Lecter
08-27-2006, 01:13 PM
he's giving away invites all the time.... :noes: :noes: not
like he told me he's going 2 give me a free invite also 2 Sct.
U can all read the thread that he opened....
Well, let see if u're actions compare 2 u're writings.....

Thecoolguy- if u forgot:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=125765&page=2

Kirkedir
08-27-2006, 01:28 PM
I think He can give out invite this time. :D :D

He is lucky that He can clean his bad name this time.

Sct announced following. :)

2006-08-26 - SceneTorrents 1 Year Birthday

Seeing as its ScT's 1 year birthday, we the staff, have decided to be very kind and give you all some goodies!

* Free Leech Week

* 20 GB Credited To Everyones Account

* 5 Invites Given To Power Users +

Dr. Lecter
08-27-2006, 01:31 PM
I think He can give out invite this time. :D :D

He is lucky that He can clean his bad name this time.

Sct announced following. :)

2006-08-26 - SceneTorrents 1 Year Birthday

Seeing as its ScT's 1 year birthday, we the staff, have decided to be very kind and give you all some goodies!

* Free Leech Week

* 20 GB Credited To Everyones Account

* 5 Invites Given To Power Users +

I still have faith....

juicy
08-27-2006, 01:32 PM
so can a power user from sct invite me pls? :D

Nemesis®
08-27-2006, 09:31 PM
I too would like to get on to ScT if I may :)

I have snapshots of my stat pages and will show those who would be interested in helping me out, I have some invites to sites but you guys will most likely already have those, TL, DiDi, ScR and a few others.

I'm kind of new here, been registered since 2004 but I lost track of the site until recently, getting back into the scene again :)

phoenixfire
08-27-2006, 09:47 PM
Oh yeah and it's double seed week as well so prolly everyone has invites now. :D

jadine37
08-27-2006, 10:53 PM
can i have an invite to sct?

jrk00432
08-28-2006, 03:40 AM
So coolguy who did u give the account to? I have an inkling its.......nobody!

thecoolguy
08-28-2006, 04:06 AM
Jrk don't take your anger out on me and start negative comments because i told you "NO" on ScT and uk-t. FYI I gave it to

thecoolguy
08-28-2006, 04:08 AM
P.S. kayvanblue: I'm sorry...I don't have any of your messages on my inbox..I usually empty out (weed out some messages) the inbox because it fills up a lot real fast. sorry if you got left out and i deleted ur message, i probably forgot but things happen. bye.

deuce6000
08-28-2006, 05:36 AM
Since everyone is giving out Bad trades for UK-t (2 Sc-T's :rolleyes: etc.) I decided, I'd give out a ScT invite because I have too many now frankly..way too many..do NOT ask me the # of accnts and invites i have there now -_-

BUT for this give away..I want to spin the requirements... I need ratio proof of someone ...but my intentions are to give the account to someone who has a very slow speed. Someone who is diligent in how much he/she downloads and uploads (like Dl: 10.78 UL: 10.45)

Alright.

That's it...

Note: This is Open to people not in the invites section yet.

:stars:

TheCoolGuy

What do you mean "This is open to people not in the invites section yet" if you didnt know that will probably get you banned.They have a reason for the time limit to be able to use invite section.

thecoolguy
08-28-2006, 05:47 AM
Hrm..I guess it is isn't it? Hrm. Okay sorry. Nvm on that note.

saif_amr
08-28-2006, 07:13 AM
I am the lucky guy who gets the free Sct invite (already registered):D :P :naughty:

All thanks goes to thecoolguy

You really cool and honest

deuce6000
08-28-2006, 07:28 AM
"So, it is to say, that any person of a Middle Eastern descent and/of the specified regions mentioned implicit, be given the highest priority during these giveouts should time and will apply it. Without further adue, that is all."

I guess this is why :P

saif_amr
08-28-2006, 07:50 AM
"So, it is to say, that any person of a Middle Eastern descent and/of the specified regions mentioned implicit, be given the highest priority during these giveouts should time and will apply it. Without further adue, that is all."

I guess this is why :P

your words a little bit smelling you have been warned here at FST before as one of the mod told me if you remember (Mohannad incident) , so watch out your word

its my 1st time to have a contact with Thecoolguy I don’t know where he come from
But the guy specify that he don’t need any one with high ratio and that’s it

FreeDoom
08-28-2006, 08:28 AM
ATTENTION PLEASE

I just came into this forum this morning and i saw that i had 2 pm's from Thecoolguy. I had talked with him before, asked for an invite to ScT and gave him some screenshots of good ratios.
The pm's he sent me was about ScT: he had sent the invite!!!
I just couldn't believe it, i was/AM so HAPPY!!!
I registered already and have a ScT account now :w00t: :w00t:

Here:
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8703/sct1pf4.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4175/sct2kv0.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/319/sct3dt7.jpg

You can see i'm not kidding. TheCoolguy is a good user and keeped his word. I
only can say good things about him :)

Thank you TheCoolGuy!!!!

saif_amr
08-28-2006, 08:43 AM
ATTENTION PLEASE

I just came into this forum this morning and i saw that i had 2 pm's from Thecoolguy. I had talked with him before, asked for an invite to ScT and gave him some screenshots of good ratios.
The pm's he sent me was about ScT: he had sent the invite!!!
I just couldn't believe it, i was/AM so HAPPY!!!
I registered already and have a ScT account now :w00t: :w00t:

Here:
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/8703/sct1pf4.jpg
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4175/sct2kv0.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/319/sct3dt7.jpg

You can see i'm not kidding. TheCoolguy is a good user and keeped his word. I
only can say good things about him :)

Thank you TheCoolGuy!!!!

You don’t looks like a Middle Eastern to me, as some fools try to figure it out

T.r.u.m.p.y
08-28-2006, 09:15 AM
Thecoolguy is indeed a cool guy
once i gave him an invite to a site and i asked for nothing in return
he just wouldn't have it
and i ended up with an account to the most desired site at the moment...

a helpful cool guy indeed!

deuce6000
08-28-2006, 09:50 AM
Hey saif that is a direct quote from THECOOLGUY so maybe you need to calm down and stop calling me a racist its starting to annoy me.Read the first post in his thread and then decide who the fool is because it very possibly could be you for talking without having a clue what it is that you are talking about.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=126107

thecoolguy
08-28-2006, 10:01 AM
Oy oy oy...enough. Violence is not the answer...sex is.

deuce6000
08-28-2006, 10:02 AM
hehehe no thanks on that one :)

jrk00432
08-28-2006, 10:03 AM
then ur not gonna find the answer ...ever. PS coolguy i BSing that i ever asked him for a sct or u*-*, iv been a member at u*-* for over a year, im regged under the same name there. He really is a faker. Untrustable. Theres so many users on this site that agree

saif_amr
08-28-2006, 01:11 PM
Hey saif that is a direct quote from THECOOLGUY so maybe you need to calm down and stop calling me a racist its starting to annoy me.Read the first post in his thread and then decide who the fool is because it very possibly could be you for talking without having a clue what it is that you are talking about.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=126107

yes its quote from THECOOLGUY
but you only quote the part that meet with your thought
yes I know who is the fool , off course is not me

FreeDoom
08-28-2006, 01:18 PM
then ur not gonna find the answer ...ever. PS coolguy i BSing that i ever asked him for a sct or u*-*, iv been a member at u*-* for over a year, im regged under the same name there. He really is a faker. Untrustable. Theres so many users on this site that agree

Ok m8's i can talk about what happened to me period.
He said yesterday that he would send me the invite to ScT today and he did. Final.

I had traded invites with some people here and they know i'm speaking the truth.

Be well :cool:

Dr. Lecter
08-28-2006, 02:17 PM
Edit:
I'll open my own thread....

CifrOoZ
08-28-2006, 06:24 PM
edit: heh i wasnt talking about myself, i just wanted to warn you to be carefull :D

deuce6000
08-28-2006, 07:42 PM
Oh in that case then my post is null and void :)

Zafer
08-28-2006, 09:04 PM
Common people.

thecoolguy is really good guy. :)

I never had a problem with him. ;)

He cant show you Who did send the invites via SS.
If he put here SS prove that he gave already than some of the people will tell the mods in ScT just for fucking 2 gig to add their ratio. :dry:

On a side note, please dont give invites to people asking for them in public fourms, or irc chans, we dont want random ppl here plz. We are watching all over the net, and you WILL be banned, and the ppl you invited.

If anyone sees anyone giving out invites or offering, please screenshot it, and send it to a G.Mod+, and it will be delt with. If that user is found guilty and banned, the person who reported the incident will get 2GB upload credit for your efforts.

berserk1980
08-28-2006, 09:25 PM
i got the invite from thecoolguy for free.
no problem.

thecoolguy
08-28-2006, 10:36 PM
Null.