PDA

View Full Version : ScT & Templateshares for **-*

NiKRuLeZ
08-27-2006, 04:12 PM
Random

phoenixfire
08-27-2006, 07:12 PM
I'll try and get you one. But if by chance, you don't get one mind sending one of those templateshare invites my way.

I seriously need it for my website.

Tmist
08-29-2006, 06:43 AM
could you not ask for invites to this particular site plz? we do not allow trading and wish users to respect our this.

edit: wording -- i may of seemed rude, that was not my intention - i was simply informing of the rules.

we are now working in collaboration with FST and hope that this will open new doors in the future

thecoolguy
08-29-2006, 08:33 AM
ahhaha PWNT :hooray:

syD
08-29-2006, 01:22 PM
lmao, dudes none of u will get an account for that site - i personally will make sure of that

we dont allow trades - simple as.

how exactly are you going to stop pm trades? most trades are settled via pm, not publicly

phoenixfire
08-29-2006, 07:45 PM
ahhaha PWNT :hooray:lol you shouldn't be talking, mr 5 u*** accounts.:whistling

Dr. Lecter
08-29-2006, 08:07 PM
RealitY wrote in the Community Staff thread :
....Reagrding access to members information only the staff here at FST has access to that...

Evandro
08-29-2006, 08:46 PM
I hope so...

j0hn
08-29-2006, 10:30 PM
could you not ask for invites to this particular site plz? we do not allow trading and wish users to respect our this.

edit: wording -- i may of seemed rude, that was not my intention - i was simply informing of the rules.

we are now working in collaboration with FST and hope that this will open new doors in the future
nice edit :) im guessing that was because of me implying ur original post was rude. i just feel that being polite about it is...more polite lol. and would have more chance of them saying "oh, sorry, didnt know". as i've seen since.

how exactly are you going to stop pm trades? most trades are settled via pm, not publicly
he cant, they have 100% no powers. but they are obviously monitoring here more closely than ever. anyone from their site who comes here to trade away their account, or ppl getting an account through here, will most likely get banned.

why would u want to be part of their site, if u dont respect their rules? because alot of ppl ask for it? no offense to them, but in terms of releases, the sites nothing special. what it will be good for is the close community spirit, part of what i look for in a site.

jaqozo
08-29-2006, 10:55 PM
no offense to them, but in terms of releases, the sites nothing special.

Ouch, I had a dream that there are animal pr0n torrents, now you pissed me off, I almost payed 100$ for the account at ebay , but thanks to you I won`t pay the price for such a useless site :whistling