PDA

View Full Version : DBZ torrent

kiyone
08-28-2006, 12:13 AM
My sister has been bugging me about this for a while. Does any one know where I can find DBZ torrent files? I want to download them a few at a time though, because I only have about 10 gigs of space left on my ibook.

I'm desperate I've been searching for 3 days already. I'm looking for the original japanese version with english subtitles.

Thanks

gamer4eva
08-28-2006, 12:18 AM
My sister has been bugging me about this for a while. Does any one know where I can find DBZ torrent files? I want to download them a few at a time though, because I only have about 10 gigs of space left on my ibook.

I'm desperate I've been searching for 3 days already. I'm looking for the original japanese version with english subtitles.

Thanks

Search on torrentspy....:lol: usually has what most people are looking for.

Ac3Dunk
08-28-2006, 01:42 AM
i suggest torrent-finder

kiyone
08-28-2006, 11:15 PM
I ntried those site, the both of them have batches of scattered episodes grouped together. Also they also have the whole series in 1 which is too big for my computer. But thanks.

gamer4eva
08-29-2006, 12:53 AM
I ntried those site, the both of them have batches of scattered episodes grouped together. Also they also have the whole series in 1 which is too big for my computer. But thanks.

You can download selected episodes from those batches no problems.:lol:

wishmaster2
08-29-2006, 03:00 AM
try bitmetv...you can find them all...

kiyone
08-29-2006, 11:39 PM
Wishmaster2: You need an invite to logon to that site, could you or some one else invite me in? I'm responsible.

gamer4eva
08-30-2006, 12:25 AM
Wishmaster2: You need an invite to logon to that site, could you or some one else invite me in? I'm responsible.

Wait your turn mate....:lol: . I dont wanna be harsh or anything but you need to wait alteast a month and have 5 posts minimum before you can request. Also this is not the bittorent invites section.:)

wishmaster2
08-30-2006, 12:58 AM
post after a month to the invites section and you will get one....just follow the rulles!!

also you can try demonoid....a friend of mine is downloading the dbz from there