PDA

View Full Version : Good Cad/Cam torrent

Ac3Dunk
08-28-2006, 02:06 AM
HI all ! anyone know a good Cad/Cam torrent website

gamer4eva
08-28-2006, 10:16 AM

Hmmm a good one well would be your usual TL or bitsoup. Any regular tracker has a lot of cam contents.:lol:

Ac3Dunk
08-28-2006, 10:57 PM
im a member in TL & Bitsoup? TL hav some good appz bitsoup i didnt found nothing
im looking for a good one, private or public

berserk1980
08-28-2006, 11:03 PM
i think bitsoup is a great site(just speed is a little low).
there are lots of good things.

DKre8ive1
08-29-2006, 02:29 AM

:hmmm: your post kind of confused me are you looking a site that does Cad as in Autodesk and that kind of thing.
Also does Cam stand for something else then my definition "Cam= film releases that are captured on camcorer without direct audio" or does it have some other meaning that I dont know?

You should be able to find Cam releases on TL since they do a good job on getting Cams uploaded as they are released and as for Cad programs I am not to sure if there even exsists a site diedicated to those kind of programs and again TL does Apps release packs and most of the time those kind of programs would be included in those packs.

SingaBoiy
08-29-2006, 11:48 PM

:hmmm: your post kind of confused me are you looking a site that does Cad as in Autodesk and that kind of thing.
Also does Cam stand for something else then my definition "Cam= film releases that are captured on camcorer without direct audio" or does it have some other meaning that I dont know?.

The first one. Cam = Computer Aided Manufacturing

Ac3Dunk
08-30-2006, 01:39 PM
I fetch a bout Cam = Computer Aided Manufacturing us she say SingaBoiy , very nice website about technical drawing :p