PDA

View Full Version : In regards to templateshares

thecoolguy
08-28-2006, 09:51 AM
No, I dont want one, but I hope some of you know it's not even a torrent website. :lol: A lot aren't aware of this. :stars:

gamer4eva
08-28-2006, 09:52 AM
No, I dont want one, but I hope some of you know it's not even a torrent website. :lol: A lot aren't aware of this. :stars:

Yeah but i still wonder why it is wanted...:(

thecoolguy
08-28-2006, 09:55 AM
People just like the mere mention of a site thats hard to get into and automatically want it for no apparent reason. Its better to have things you need than to squander invites on something you don't even want.

jrk00432
08-28-2006, 10:00 AM
Hey coolguy we should make a torrent site by ourselves huh! I mean we got all the good sites between us. I mean i got u*-*, sct, ftn.....etc and u got mininova and torrentspy! I got an idea aswell coolguy, y dont u actually post screens of some of the sites u apparently hav?

gamer4eva
08-28-2006, 10:04 AM
Hey coolguy we should make a torrent site by ourselves huh! I mean we got all the good sites between us. I mean i got u*-*, sct, ftn.....etc and u got mininova and torrentspy! I got an idea aswell coolguy, y dont u actually post screens of some of the sites u apparently hav?

Man thats some grudge you have....just let him be. If he wanted to reveal his accounts via screenshots and prove he had them accounts he would have done so long ago.:lol:

thecoolguy
08-28-2006, 10:04 AM
Still bitter I didn't give you any invites jrk? :P Congrats, you won my "Person Most Hated" award :hooray: You were the only nominee too.

gamer4eva
08-28-2006, 10:06 AM
This post is going out of order again......keep it to trades people and no grudges people.

deuce6000
08-28-2006, 10:06 AM
jrk i guarentee you the mods arent gonna just let you continue to bash this guy on every thread you should probably chill out.He has already had lots of people say good things about him so he is legit.

T.r.u.m.p.y
08-28-2006, 10:15 AM

i am sorry, but i didn't see u starting any giveaways... he doesn't owe u anything

and btw, i think u dropped an "e"
i hope mods can edit usernames...

deuce6000
08-28-2006, 10:16 AM
lol i was just answering his question in his thread so i figured any topic he brought up would be on topic.I have seen that pic millions of times and it still makes me laugh every time he looks so hammered.Guess it doesnt matter what you look like when you have over 100 million bucks right and a hot chick like that on top of it.

Yeah the freckles on her shoulders aint too hot :) but she got a pretty face and nice teeth lol.

thecoolguy
08-28-2006, 10:17 AM
Lawl. Does she have freckles on her shoulders ? WTF!

j0hn
08-28-2006, 10:41 AM
i hope mods can edit usernames...

:lol: :bleh:

phoenixfire
08-28-2006, 11:32 AM

i am sorry, but i didn't see u starting any giveaways... he doesn't owe u anything

i hope mods can edit usernames...Do you even know what that guy does? He makes topics about free _______ invites and then doesn't give anyone anything.

thecoolguy
08-28-2006, 11:36 AM
Another very bitter person whom I rejected for ScT. Ladies and gentlemen: Phoenixfire :hooray:

juicy
08-28-2006, 11:55 AM
would someone lock that tread allready?

jrk00432
08-28-2006, 01:49 PM
wait wait wait, i never asked you for a sct invite or a u*-* accnt like u sed b4, iv never asked u for an invite. I have accounts at both, and hav been a user at u*-* at over a year under the same name. I hate cos u act like u hav all the accounts, yet u have like 150 outta ur 170 posts in the bittorent invite section. If u hav accounts at all the sites like ur profile sez, then y even bother in the invite threads? Ur a joke. Btw read the thread now renamed 'pointless thread' and c wot ppl think of u. And i had other pms sayin how ppl thought i was rite.

RealitY
08-28-2006, 04:35 PM
For those that have and havent read the pins in this section take a read though them as theyve been updated. This section isnt for bickering and those that do so will be warned and then have their access to the section removed...

Closed.