oink invite
and more...
pm me :shifty:

Euronymous
08-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Why,.. you need an invite? Good luck.

Tmist
08-29-2006, 06:29 AM
sorry mate - invites for that particular site are disabled, also we are watching closely for people breaking our rules

plz dont ask again

thecoolguy
08-29-2006, 09:29 PM
Lmao IUZ, its a file trading place. Do ask again. I'm not listening to anyone with FOUR posts. Even if he/she has those gay turquoise stars. (Not that theres anything wrong with that!)

thedude0
08-29-2006, 09:36 PM
Lmao IUZ, its a file trading place. Do ask again. I'm not listening to anyone with FOUR posts. Even if he/she has those gay turquoise stars. (Not that theres anything wrong with that!)

Tmist is probably an admin of the site or something.

thecoolguy
08-29-2006, 09:45 PM
Tmist has to learn to strap himself down. I would love to make sure **-t is never spoken of..and I have tried before..but it is not possible. He can try and limit the usage of the words **-* and like links (keeping it under the radar(..but he can't really go around taking away the canon of a filesharing place by threatening people they would NEVER get an invite (and that he/she would make sure of it) and to never speak of it again. If so I'll see to it he's removed as "community staff." If you can consider him a staff member.

smellycat
08-29-2006, 09:46 PM
TMist is a Mod.

Happy Birthday TMist. ;-)

jaqozo
08-29-2006, 09:53 PM
TMist is a Mod.

Happy Birthday TMist. ;-)

Ha ? They were born in the same day , Tmist & ScT ? :lol: