PDA

View Full Version : .bin image burner fireburner

nolan57
08-28-2006, 09:07 PM
is there a way to burn .bin images with nero burning rom without a .cue file or a program that will i can burn the .bin image with nero but of course it doesnt work i havent learned to make my own .cue file spreads yet i might at some time but for the most part dont think i should have too there has got to be some software out there that can write them to a cd/dvd-rw without those crap .cue files iv tried CDRCDAO which is suppose to be a good 1 but the trial version wont let you burn anything over 300mb and im not buying it until i can test it

Chewie
08-28-2006, 09:51 PM
Moved to software.

Nickthestick91
08-29-2006, 05:50 AM
Do this:

1. Open Notepad and paste this.

FILE "image-name.BIN" BINARY
TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
INDEX 01 00:00:00 (Where "image-name.bin" is the name of your bin file.)

2. Go to File > Save As, and save it with the same name as your bin file, and make it have a .cue extension.

3. Place the bin and cue in the same folder, and burn the cue in Nero.

That's what I do when I don't have a cue, and it works for me. :)

Shiranai_Baka
08-30-2006, 02:57 AM
I remember there being a software that actually does make cue files. I forgot the program name though.

Appzalien
08-30-2006, 03:48 PM
The cue file posted will work most but not all the time. You should really have a copy of ultraiso anyway so get it, import the .bin file and then save as bin/cue and it will make the cue for you in the proper format. You can also import bin's with a cue and save as iso to get a smaller file size for storage. Bin/Cue 800mb to Iso 700mb. Ultraiso will also let you add files to iso images and then save again. This comes in handy if your making a disk for your friend and you want to put instructions or extras on the disk (as long as you don't go over the maximum size for a cd/dvd anyway).

Virtualbody1234
08-30-2006, 03:57 PM
I think you can burn .bin files without the .cue using ImgBurn: http://www.imgburn.com/

dodgy368
09-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Google "lior's cue maker".:D

limesqueezer
09-03-2006, 06:25 PM
I burn image files without needing any addition files, im doing that for few years. I don't remember when i used the cue file the last time.