PDA

View Full Version : Justin Timberlake

suprafreak6
08-29-2006, 12:56 AM
Who wants the new cd? I got it:D
PM's are welcome! Man this cd is great, what do you guys think about it?

mr. nails
08-29-2006, 01:25 AM
i've got a really serious question... are u gay?

lee551
08-29-2006, 03:34 AM
:sick: :fear: :glag: :shit: :ghey: :sick:

dunno, anymore i could throw in there?

JordoR
08-29-2006, 05:31 AM

X2

Skiz
08-29-2006, 05:53 AM

X3

outergalaxy
08-29-2006, 03:35 PM
not in this lifetime and hopefully not in the next

Lilmiss
08-29-2006, 04:50 PM
:lookaroun

backlash
08-29-2006, 06:22 PM
why don't u post it to newsgroups and share the nzb with us? :)

suprafreak6
08-30-2006, 01:43 AM
jeez guys, ways to respect someones opinion, i really like it tho...just cause im not 50 and sitting on this forum like some of you, doesnt mean my opinion doesnt matter. no wonder some of you dont have girls

cpt_azad
08-30-2006, 01:58 AM

X4

suprafreak6
08-30-2006, 02:14 AM
SLAYER! YEAH! ROCK HARD MAN! IM SO COOL!
d00d way to not be cool

i listen to other stuff besides justin timberlake guys....

mr. nails
08-30-2006, 02:54 AM
no wonder some of you dont have girls

i have no need for a girl. i work @ a strip club and have a very wide variety of women to play with @ nite... and they listen to pantera.

lee551
08-30-2006, 04:17 AM

yea, you're getting there.

i agree you need vagina music for the laides sometimes, but jesus fuck noone should listen to justin timberlake for pleasure. :sick: how do you feel about kevin federline? :naughty:

i know everyone is entitled to their opinion, *especially* on the subject of music since no one can like the same stuff. but HONESTLY, did you think we all were just drooling for this cd? hahaha

cpt_azad
08-30-2006, 07:37 AM
no wonder some of you dont have girls

i have no need for a girl. i work @ a strip club and have a very wide variety of women to play with @ nite... and they listen to pantera.

:mellow:

I'm at a a loss of words, where exactly are you located in Austin...I have family there that might just need a visting one of these days :shifty::naughty:

cpt_azad
08-30-2006, 07:38 AM
d00d way to not be cool

i listen to other stuff besides justin timberlake guys....

Oi, don't badmouth slayer...they have powers :ermm:

Skiz
08-30-2006, 07:52 AM

:mellow:

I'm at a a loss of words, where exactly are you located in Austin...I have family there that might just need a visting one of these days :shifty::naughty:

It's either Palazio, Expose, XTC, The Landing Strip (:sick:), Joy, Perfect 10, or The Yellow Rose.

Not that I've been to any of those. :whistling

suprafreak6
08-30-2006, 11:06 PM
haha i didnt expect all of you to like it, but i figured one person on here has to like it.....
kevin fenderline is a fag

lee551
08-30-2006, 11:12 PM
haha i didnt expect all of you to like it, but i figured one person on here has to like it.....
kevin fenderline is a fag

now you know how everyone else feels about j.timberlake.

suprafreak6
08-30-2006, 11:18 PM
understood

Lilmiss
08-31-2006, 12:23 AM
justin timberlake > slayer

x a brazillion, btw. :happy:

suprafreak6
08-31-2006, 12:48 AM
much love lilmiss

Skiz
08-31-2006, 01:41 AM
much love lilmiss

Her ranking doesn't tell you everything though. Justin Timberlake and Slayer still only rank slightly above other boy band members and that little white spet on bird poo.

Snee
08-31-2006, 01:58 AM
How would you know? For all I know she thinks he's teh second coming.

cpt_azad
08-31-2006, 02:50 AM
justin timberlake > slayer

x a brazillion, btw. :happy:

Oi, they have powers, what part of that didn't you understand :mellow:, oh and btw I didn't drag slayer into this GJ did :noes:

limesqueezer
08-31-2006, 10:16 AM
Justin Timberlake is for desperate suicidal girls from 8 to 13 years old. But i don't listen to american karaoke mini playback show. I wouldn't listen to Justin Timberlake if he played my kind of music genre or not. There is just way too many musicians that i would choose this poseur show off bitch.

suprafreak6
08-31-2006, 10:03 PM
learn english :lol:

Lilmiss
08-31-2006, 10:28 PM
I wouldn't listen to Justin Timberlake if he played my kind of music genre or not.

What a pathetic, nonsensical and useless post.
I seriously can't believe you wasted 5 seconds of your life to write such utter shite.

There are plenty of musicians who have changed their genre's through time and still continue to make good music, be it your taste or not. For example, David Bowie has probably covered most styles in his time and is constantly making new fresh music. I imagine he is it at the stage where he doesn't give a rats ass if the public like it or not.

Would you really stop listening to your favourite band if they started playing jazz, for instance? I highly doubt you would.

There is just way too many musicians that i would choose this poseur show off bitch.

the fook? :blink:

@ Asda, I still stand by my previous statement.
Timberlake > Slayer :happy:

suprafreak6
08-31-2006, 11:28 PM
lilmiss owned you all!

cpt_azad
08-31-2006, 11:59 PM
What a pathetic, nonsensical and useless post.
I seriously can't believe you wasted 5 seconds of your life to write such utter shite.

There are plenty of musicians who have changed their genre's through time and still continue to make good music, be it your taste or not. For example, David Bowie has probably covered most styles in his time and is constantly making new fresh music. I imagine he is it at the stage where he doesn't give a rats ass if the public like it or not.

Would you really stop listening to your favourite band if they started playing jazz, for instance? I highly doubt you would.

There is just way too many musicians that i would choose this poseur show off bitch.

the fook? :blink:

@ Asda, I still stand by my previous statement.
Timberlake > Slayer :happy:

In short you're saying that everyone has their opinion, then why did you waste 30 minutes of your time writing up that eloborate post then? Sometimes its best to fight fire with water, not more fire....

You just kinda made your post null, if you know what I mean.

And for the last fooking time, I didn't drag Slayer into this, to you slayer sucks, big woop I honestly don't mind :D Freedom of speech ftw :happy:

On a sidenote check out how many fans slayer has and how many timberlake has :shutup:

Now everyone stfu and go listen to your music and for god's sake TURN THE VOLUME UP and annoy the fuck out of each other like I do :D:D:D

Skiz
09-01-2006, 12:06 AM
worst thread ever. fact.

Lilmiss
09-01-2006, 12:28 AM
lolz. ^_^

limesqueezer
09-01-2006, 01:02 AM
Suicidal little girls are like: Justin, Justin, sleep with me. And when he can't do you all, you fall into depression and you look at his poster and you start to self-pleasing yourself till you figured it out that you ain't brintney spears. :P:D:)

Snee
09-01-2006, 01:04 AM
You know, I'm fairly certain Justin Timberlake currently has waaaay more fans, than, say, Slayer, going by record-sales, the number of TV-appearances, and so on >_<

Lilmiss > the rest of you. Fact.

Not sure she's suicidal either :unsure:

limesqueezer
09-01-2006, 01:09 AM
Justin had a dick transplant up his butt

suprafreak6
09-01-2006, 01:18 AM
Justin had a dick transplant up his butt

Who freaking says that about someone? Your a wierd kid :P

limesqueezer
09-01-2006, 01:36 AM
Yes but not as freaky as you. Do you really like Justin ? ...if soo i'll stop :P

Snee
09-01-2006, 01:39 AM
For the record I should say that I'm nowhere near keen on Timberlake's tunes, I find them to be kinda' flat and uninspiring, with the sort of sound I suppose sells well, while bringing nothing terribly exciting to the table.

This, however, doesn't mean that listening to his music would on its own somehow turn you gay, or that the fact that his fan-base seems to be mainly composed of teenage and pre-teen girls necessarily says something about the quality or nature of his music.

Most of the girls I grew up around listened to Nirvana, or Guns 'n' Roses, or punk.

And if a bloke actually genuinely likes this music, for its own sake, and is willing to admit to that, then more power to him, I suppose.

EDit: I thought this thread was sort of low on serious, on-topic posts, so I made one.

cpt_azad
09-01-2006, 04:45 AM
worst thread ever. fact.

Concurred.

And how did lilmiss own me, and for that matter do I care? :)

Lilmiss
09-01-2006, 07:55 PM

:idunno:
I never admit to owning anything, especially not pretend death metal freaks.

do your nails match your lipstick, btw? :tease:

Skiz
09-01-2006, 10:59 PM

:emo:

cpt_azad
09-01-2006, 11:01 PM

1) Slayer is not death metal. Fact.
2) I hate emos.
3) I don't listen to death metal, closest thing I've ever listened to that is like Dimmu Borgir and they were only 2 songs.
4) Why would I pretend to be something I hate :noes:

scribblec
09-02-2006, 12:14 AM
On a sidenote check out how many fans slayer has and how many timberlake has :shutup:

Now everyone stfu and go listen to your music and for god's sake TURN THE VOLUME UP and annoy the fuck out of each other like I do :D:D:D

having more fans doesnt make you a better musician, theres so much shit that used to be on totps that were utter shite yet they had more fans therefore more sales

but it doesnt mean there better

JordoR
09-02-2006, 01:30 AM
Who would've thought that a topic about Justin Timberlake would result in so many posts....

cpt_azad
09-02-2006, 01:41 AM
Who would've thought that a topic about Justin Timberlake would result in so many posts....

Hahaha, a lot of us have a passionate hate for him I guess. I just simply don't care, I thought it'd be funny to post the "X4". :cool2:

Santiclown
09-03-2006, 07:25 AM
I would rather shave 80 plus old womens legs then to hear one song.Weird is KC dident know JT was still alive aids we heard.

DRACOJOE2
09-03-2006, 01:50 PM
By the way what is with the Global Jihad. Sounds kinda funky to me.

Smith
09-03-2006, 08:59 PM

LOL. Best thread ever. fact.

Lilmiss
09-04-2006, 11:20 PM
Justin Timerlake = UK no.1 :wub:

slickick
09-05-2006, 08:09 PM
Great CD!!!!

pECi
09-05-2006, 08:22 PM
Justin Timberlake s*x donkey balls:sick:

X5 :lol:

bjarkibreid
09-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Love Sexyback :d

silent h3ro
09-14-2006, 10:39 PM
Justin Timberlake s*x donkey balls:sick:

X5 :lol:
Justin Timberlake = donkey balls:dry:

nORE
09-20-2006, 09:03 PM
man i like it so much i even bought the CD! :)

suprafreak6
09-20-2006, 10:29 PM
GOOD JOB! I bought it too!

Skiz
09-21-2006, 01:38 AM
You've made it to a file sharing forum but you're still buying music. Haven't you been paying attention to anything? :wacko:

lee551
09-21-2006, 01:51 AM
You've made it to a file sharing forum but you're still buying music. Haven't you been paying attention to anything? :wacko:

just likes it THAT much i guess. i still buy albums from bands that deserve it. p2p is just the way of weeding out whats worth buying and whats not.

Skiz
09-21-2006, 07:46 AM

just likes it THAT much i guess. i still buy albums from bands that deserve it. p2p is just the way of weeding out whats worth buying and whats not.

Feck that, I'm a cheap bastard. I download it all. :ph34r:

suprafreak6
09-21-2006, 10:53 AM

agreed :)

cpt_azad
09-21-2006, 12:15 PM

Double Agreed.

There are bands/musicians out there that actually deserve money for the work they create because its that good, but of course I download and sample first. You know Skizo you should really buy stuff you like....even if you're cheap.....and a bastard.....:mellow:

suprafreak6
09-22-2006, 01:46 AM
hey that makes him a cheap bastard! :lol:

Skiz
09-22-2006, 02:05 AM
meh this whole page.

EDIT: Meh the prior page. :dry:

Seedler
09-22-2006, 02:56 AM
:ghey:

thesixthsensor
09-22-2006, 03:04 AM
Wow i think its amazing how at the beggining of this topic you were all for Timberlake. And now that everyones said so much shit to you, you realize how terrible of an artist Justin Timberlake really is.

Lilmiss
09-22-2006, 03:27 AM
From one of the vast music lovers, I'd like to say;

Even though Justin Timberlake is the pop of the underworld culture, he still pumps out a decent tune when he needs too. :smilie4:

Sexy Back > * :happy:

Snee
09-22-2006, 06:18 PM
Wow i think its amazing how at the beggining of this topic you were all for Timberlake. And now that everyones said so much shit to you, you realize how terrible of an artist Justin Timberlake really is.

:blink:

You've got mutharfucking snakes in your mutharfucking reading skills.

suprafreak6
09-22-2006, 08:58 PM

yeah bitch learn em

none of us have changed our opinions jackass....
I think justin timberlake is a really good musician now someone close this thread

/closed

Snee
09-22-2006, 09:12 PM

yeah bitch learn em

It ain't me who's listening to Justin Timberlake :P

(should fit in well with the rest of the thread.)

thesixthsensor
09-23-2006, 09:44 PM

yeah bitch learn em

lol