PDA

View Full Version : Supertorrents to trade

Detale
08-29-2006, 02:24 AM
I have 1 to trade offers PM me please:)

thecoolguy
08-29-2006, 03:14 AM
If anyone needs supertorrents for free, PM me.

juicy
08-29-2006, 05:57 AM
Elated what do u need ?

Detale
08-30-2006, 02:37 AM
Thanks juicy I have actually recieved a few PM's from REALLY nice people not fake ass cut throats who claim to be cool. Cool guy YOU SUCK! I was just seeing what it was worth and what someone would offer for it. If coolguy gave a ST invite to you please post here saying so Im just curious because people keep saying they never get what he offers, others call him a downright scammer, me I think he is just sad very very sad with nothing better to do that correct spelling and grammer errors. I'll tell ya what I'll give my invite away to the first to post decent screens.

berserk1980
08-30-2006, 09:58 AM
1. you wanna trade st's invite. it is curious. st is great but there are tons of st's invite. i just think you could give it to the guy who need it and has good ratio proof. anyway , it is your right to trade it.
2. obviously many ppl get invites from thecoolguy for free. it is sure.
my english is so bad, just hope you donot get angry with me....

Detale
08-30-2006, 09:57 PM
1. you wanna trade st's invite. it is curious. st is great but there are tons of st's invite. i just think you could give it to the guy who need it and has good ratio proof. anyway , it is your right to trade it.
2. obviously many ppl get invites from thecoolguy for free. it is sure.
my english is so bad, just hope you donot get angry with me....

Its not so obvious if you read other posts here. Anyway I AM GIVING AWAY a Supertorrents invite to the first to post a decent ratio pic