View Full Version : You guys are the only ones I have left to talk to

MagicNakor
08-29-2006, 04:13 AM
Isn't that a kick in the head?

/wrists

:emo:

zapjb
08-29-2006, 04:35 AM
When I feel that way, "You guys are the only ones I have left to talk to". Or worse.

I know my heads lying to me. The thing is for me, there's always people I can talk to. But either I don't feel like talking. Or they're not my 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th choice of who I want to talk to.

God Bless MN.

And find someone to talk to.

Even if it's a hotline. Or somebody who's not your 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th choice.

MagicNakor
08-29-2006, 06:12 AM
No, in this case, it's actually true. ;)

:shuriken:

zapjb
08-29-2006, 06:43 AM
All fair weather friends?

Or are you just that isolated?

MagicNakor
08-29-2006, 07:22 AM
Little bit of both. My good friends don't live in the country any longer, the rest seem to be fair-weather, and I live in a place of barely 2000 people (mostly retirees). :P

Barbarossa
08-29-2006, 02:08 PM
Enjoy the peace and quiet. :dry:

manker
08-29-2006, 02:14 PM
My lesbians have split up!

I consoled the one still living next door yesterday and told her that she could come around to mine for some wine and a chat during the week if she wanted (:smilie4:). She said thanks and that she felt I was the only person she could talk to about it cos all of her ghey friends sided with the other lesbian.

So, you see MN, things could be worse. You have everyone on the forum, the estranged lesbian only has me.

Can you imagine the horror.

Barbarossa
08-29-2006, 02:17 PM

:glag:

MagicNakor
08-29-2006, 02:20 PM

I consoled the one still living next door yesterday and told her that she could come around to mine for some wine and a chat during the week if she wanted (:smilie4:). She said thanks and that she felt I was the only person she could talk to about it cos all of her ghey friends sided with the other lesbian.

So, you see MN, things could be worse. You have everyone on the forum, the estranged lesbian only has me.

Wow. I never thought of it that way.

manker
08-29-2006, 02:26 PM

Wow. I never thought of it that way.

That's the trouble with you emos - it's all me me me.

I'll be doling out the sympathy on Wednesday or Thursday. If you like, you can stream your webcam into my living room, I'll plug in my mic and share teh love around.

My missus will probably be there too - so no swearing or wanking :smilie4:

BrolyBoo
08-30-2006, 03:08 AM

Silly Silly wanker, Lesbains are for straights

Seedler
08-30-2006, 11:16 PM
:emo:

Alien5
01-10-2007, 04:06 AM
:unsure:

Gripper
01-10-2007, 08:53 AM
manker could I get the url for participating in the "manker springer show:hot lesbian love"

manker
01-10-2007, 09:42 AM
manker could I get the url for participating in the "manker springer show:hot lesbian love"Yeah, sure.

It's http://www.webcam32.com/manker/lesbionic

Air date: 31/08/06

CrabGirl
01-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Poor Lesbian. I hope she is ok and manages to find a hotter bean to flick soon. Women can be so cruel.

Barbarossa
01-10-2007, 10:03 AM
Apparently she has :happy:

manker
01-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Poor Lesbian. I hope she is ok and manages to find a hotter bean to flick soon. Women can be so cruel.
Yep, she did.

For years I was living next door to two fairly minging lesbians, now I'm living next door to one hawtish lesbian and one moderately minging muff muncher who is suddenly making an effort to look secksay :happy:

CrabGirl
01-10-2007, 10:29 AM
See, you never know what Santa will bring!

manker
01-10-2007, 10:42 AM
See, you never know what Santa will bring!
Woman: You're really difficult to buy for, I've no idea what to get you.

Man: Well, you could arrange for two lesbians to move in next door.

Woman: http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/859/msneyebrow3rt.gif

CrabGirl
01-10-2007, 10:52 AM
More likely:

Woman: Great idea. Maybe they'll fancy a threesome while you watch. You really are a genius honey. :w00t:

manker
01-10-2007, 11:21 AM
More likely:

Woman: Great idea. Maybe they'll fancy a threesome while you watch. You really are a genius honey. :w00t:
That would so work for me :sly:

kittybewm
01-10-2007, 02:23 PM
lmao

gustafo
01-10-2007, 02:29 PM
More likely:

woman: and then you could join us!

:w00t: :D