08-29-2006, 08:37 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What did I do?

Nemesis®
08-29-2006, 08:44 PM
OH man that sux

Evandro
08-29-2006, 08:45 PM
You or the person who invited you were cought trading. I heard that the ScT moderators had a lot of work disabling accounts lately.

phoenixfire
08-29-2006, 08:48 PM
I haven't traded with anyone because I don't have invites. WHY SCT WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :cry:

So wait, I get banned for what my inviter did? Man that's messed up. Besides my inviter was a trusted member. I doubt if his got pruned too.

Evandro
08-29-2006, 08:50 PM
send me via pm his nickname from ScT and I will check if he was banned also.

Evandro
08-29-2006, 08:58 PM
I really have no idea why he was banned. Everything seems to be ok, He is a mamber about a week, have a good ratio, he was not trading invites. This is real strange...

Because I assume that you are not a cheater of course...

Fulanito
08-29-2006, 08:59 PM
Oh no my condolencess...u must be on fire right now..hhehe

phoenixfire
08-29-2006, 08:59 PM
I really have no idea why he was banned. Everything seems to be ok, He is a mamber about a week, have a good ratio, he was not trading invites. This is real strange...

Because I assume that you are not a cheater of course...Nope.

What's stranger is that I'm still uploading.

Evandro
08-29-2006, 09:05 PM
@blekitna but he said that he has no invites so that's impossible that this is the reason. And he joined ScT a week ago before the cyrcous begun on ScT.

And I also saw you leeching on ScT. Also very odd...

But I also think that sitting here on this forum doesn't make sens anymore.

phoenixfire
08-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Oh no my condolencess...u must be on fire right now..hheheYa I'm pretty pissed right now.

I haven't even traded sct I haven't even tried.

phoenixfire
08-29-2006, 09:07 PM
@blekitna but he said that he has no invites so that's impossible that this is the reason. And he joined ScT a week ago before the cyrcous begun on ScT.

And I also saw you leeching on ScT. Also very odd...

But I also think that sitting here on this forum doesn't make sens anymore.Why is it I'm still uploading from that tracker?

Evandro
08-29-2006, 09:10 PM
I would ask someone from the ScT Staff but this is the situation when even I am afraid to do that.

phoenixfire
08-29-2006, 09:12 PM
Someone must have reported me. There's no way that blektina and coolguy can openly talk about trading sct invites and not get banned.

Anyways I would appreciate it if someone could ask why I was banned.

erax
08-29-2006, 09:14 PM
Why is it I'm still uploading from that tracker?

it's normal about uploading after you got disabled

i remember know my history with O*** :D

anyway don't get upset mate , laugh it's torrent life

phoenixfire
08-29-2006, 09:16 PM
Why is it I'm still uploading from that tracker?

it's normal about uploading after you got disabled

i remember know my history with O*** :D

anyway don't get upset mate , laugh it's torrent life
But it took me so long to get there.:cry:

I wonder if I should get another IP.

thecoolguy
08-29-2006, 09:16 PM
I know why you got banned, but I was requested not to reveal it by my friends who told me why. Honestly dude, your lucky you weren't IP banned. That's all I'll say. But I might help you. PM me.

phoenixfire
08-29-2006, 09:19 PM
What Are You Talking About? I've Only Been There A Week!

anyways pm sent.

pcphil
08-29-2006, 09:29 PM
phoenixfire, sorry to hear that bad news, probably just mentioning that you're a member of sct on fst is against their rules because they assume u were using them some how? phoenixfire if u ever get the reason y u were disabled can u pm me also the reason.

Evandro
08-29-2006, 09:32 PM
I also liked to know why your account was disabled.

erax
08-29-2006, 09:58 PM
afraid if phoenixfire told us the reason he would have to Kill us after :D

phoenixfire
08-29-2006, 10:01 PM
He never told me why. He told me that I did something wrong on slyck though.

I feel like the Enemy of the State right now...I still have no clue what's going on. :D

AsuYank213727
08-29-2006, 10:07 PM
"Signing up under the same name doesn't even matter. If they can get your ip address and match it to one on Sct then you're banned. That's why I would only do pm's."

From phoenixfire on slyck. Maybe that's what did it

phoenixfire
08-29-2006, 10:10 PM
"Signing up under the same name doesn't even matter. If they can get your ip address and match it to one on Sct then you're banned. That's why I would only do pm's."

From phoenixfire on slyck. Maybe that's what did it
Read the end of the thread. Some dude is accusing me of reporting him for something. I don't know what the guy is talking about but he says that someone under the name of phoenixfire reported him 12 times for it.

WTF is this guy talking about?:mellow:

He pm'd me saying my account was banned for lying.:mellow:

AsuYank213727
08-29-2006, 10:23 PM
thats really odd, and sorry

08-29-2006, 11:17 PM
i read that on slyck forums. he's a good guy, you shouldn't have done that. anyway, they could have disabled you because you're active in trading invites here and they don't like that. add that to your silly post on sct complaining about your low ratio and you're bound to get a staffer irritated enough to just get rid of you.

syD
08-29-2006, 11:36 PM
i browsed through Graphix' thread on slyck, he says he got banned because you reported him for trading invites (which he says he wasnt). some friend of his on the inside verified that he was banned becuz of you, and probably that same friend of his told the admins/whoever that you were lying so they banned you as well

LOL if this is true it seems like mods are bannig people at random, without bothering to check if they are actually guilty.

i don't know if this is true or not in your case, but my 2cents on the subject:

i hate snitches, i wouldnt sell someone out even if i would be given 10 or 20 gigs for it. i hate the very idea that users that had to get invited themselves (most likely by trades) are now rats and banning other people offering invites, like the same people that invited them in the first place.
i'm not saying that it's right to invite people and profit from it (other invites), but snitches are the lowest of the low.

phoenixfire
08-29-2006, 11:43 PM
i read that on slyck forums. he's a good guy, you shouldn't have done that. I didn't do whatever he says I did.:mellow:

I didn't report that guy. No reason to report him if you ask me.

maisum
08-29-2006, 11:57 PM
whats sct...which torrent site?

phoenixfire
08-29-2006, 11:59 PM
scenetorrents.

I wonder if there's any way I can prove that I DIDN'T do it. :mellow: This is killing me.

Well I guess I should resume my d/l. :D

thecoolguy
08-30-2006, 12:01 AM
Well, whoever this friend was...obviously has strong inside connections. Trying to re-report this guy is not a good idea. Best idea is to get a new account and use a proxy...or else your fate at ScT can look grim.

maisum
08-30-2006, 12:02 AM
oh ok thanks

phoenixfire
08-30-2006, 12:04 AM
re-report him?

I didn't even do it the fir...... you know what...fuck it.

Is there any way to check my logs and show you guys I didn't do it?

thecoolguy
08-30-2006, 12:06 AM
As I said in the PM, it's nothing to do with what Graphix said. The theories are 100% wrong.

phoenixfire
08-30-2006, 12:13 AM
:(

I didn't cheat either if that's what you're getting.