08-audioslave-shape_of_things_to_come.mp3
09-audioslave-jewel_of_the_summertime.mp3
10-audioslave-wide_awake.mp3
11-audioslave-nothing_left_to_say_but_goodbye.mp3
12-audioslave-moth.mp3

mr. nails
08-30-2006, 06:58 AM
u beat me to it...

just let me say this. this album is the sole reason i don't buy music anymore! terrible attempt chris. not one jam on this album. all songs are just slow and melow, which isn't neccessarily a horrible thing, but when all songs just have an empty feeling of u just not wanting to do an album it sux. this album goes to show u what rushing music cuz of ur label contracts will do. skip it.

S!X
08-30-2006, 07:34 AM
sweet im downloadin this!

cpt_azad
08-30-2006, 07:36 AM
u beat me to it...

just let me say this. this album is the sole reason i don't buy music anymore! terrible attempt chris. not one jam on this album. all songs are just slow and melow, which isn't neccessarily a horrible thing, but when all songs just have an empty feeling of u just not wanting to do an album it sux. this album goes to show u what rushing music cuz of ur label contracts will do. skip it.

:cry: damnit! Out of Exile was freakin awesome in my opinion (a much needed break to all the headbanging :D), will download and see if what you say is true but then again I've heard others that listen to Audioslave say that this one sucks ass :(

Lilmiss
08-31-2006, 12:25 AM
It's a bloody good album!
I actually enjoyed it more than their first one. :happy:

b100
09-01-2006, 04:56 AM
This latest offering seems to be an improvement over Out Of Exile, but that's not saying much. I thought their debut album was decent... the only songs I've gone back and listened to so far have been Wide Awake and Moth.

cpt_azad
09-01-2006, 06:22 AM
This latest offering seems to be an improvement over Out Of Exile, but that's not saying much. I thought their debut album was decent... the only songs I've gone back and listened to so far have been Wide Awake and Moth.

I really loved Out of Exile, it was pretty damn good. This one's a bit "off" but still good nonetheless.

b100
09-01-2006, 09:53 AM
I don't know what it is, I just get the feeling Cornell's not interested anymore.

DRACOJOE2
09-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Got it a few days ago. Not too bad. If anyone needs a link PM me.