PDA

View Full Version : Norton System Works

smiles4me
05-06-2003, 11:18 AM
I was given a cd with a file named "norton system works 2003pro.iso.exe"

what do i do with this?

sparkyjones23
05-06-2003, 11:37 AM
read the faq :angry: it explains about extensions and what to do with them :blink:

smiles4me
05-06-2003, 11:52 AM
I have been trying to search for the information as you suggested, and not having any luck. Please forgive me for not being a very savy user, I am trying my best to self teach. I apologize for being rude and asking for this information from other users who are so knowledgeable. Thought that is what a discussion board was for. Any guidance would be appreciated.

m8t
05-06-2003, 12:07 PM
:D
hi there !
do you have WinRAR installed ? if i recall this opens and installs the programme you have there.
regards
m8t :rolleyes:

balamm
05-06-2003, 12:24 PM
Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
Mark Twain

smiles4me
05-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Thank you so much. I did get the file burned as suggested thru nero. it's trying to execute and install. It just keeps telling me it there is software I have tried to remove but need to run symclean to get it done. I run symclean and says all objects have been removed....any suggestions?

balamm
05-06-2003, 01:35 PM
Duties are not performed for duty's sake, but because their neglect would make the man uncomfortable. A man performs but one duty - the duty of contenting his spirit, the duty of making himself agreeable to himself.
Mark Twain

smiles4me
05-06-2003, 05:48 PM
I did the registry edit, got rid of the folders and it works now! Thank you so much!