PDA

View Full Version : panda security suite 2006

davidl1l
08-30-2006, 07:35 PM
does any one no how to configure these settings so i can use azureus.when i click on to run it does not do anything.the hour glass comes up and then nothing,thanks

zapjb
08-30-2006, 10:43 PM
Ask Scientolgy. They own Panda & Diskeeper.

davidl1l
08-30-2006, 11:56 PM
you trying to be a wise guy.i dont care who owns this crap ok.just a friggin answer.

zapjb
08-31-2006, 12:23 AM
Get more demanding. That'll work. :lol:

peat moss
08-31-2006, 01:42 PM
Use google or visit the programs help site .

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=panda+security++and+azureus+settings&btnG=Search

davidl1l
08-31-2006, 07:07 PM
what is wrong with you ppl,not enough never mind.hey peat moss thanks for the help.i should have done that first.

Chewie
08-31-2006, 10:17 PM
Yes you should, but you chose to expect others to do it for you and then got all uppity when they didn't.
Life is like that. Hopefully you'll last the distance.

limesqueezer
09-01-2006, 12:30 AM
I couldn't use edonkey or torrents with panda also

davidl1l
09-01-2006, 01:05 AM
Yes you should, but you chose to expect others to do it for you and then got all uppity when they didn't.
Life is like that. Hopefully you'll last the distance.yea sure bossman...its over ok.this a forum to help.i dont need to google anything...

peat moss
09-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Actually the link I gave you had the solution I think ? First one on the list .

Panda Internet Security (Windows)

Using the default settings in Panda Internet Security, programs aren't allowed to act as a server. To change this:

1. Double click on the panda head on the tray
2. Click on the Settings... button for Firewall Protection
3. Click on the Settings... button for Program with access to the network
4. Select the javaw.exe (AZ 2.3.0.4 or older) or the azureus.exe (AZ 2.3.0.6 or newer) process and click Advanced settings
5. On Connect from other computers (server) select the check-box Allow (act as a server)
6. Optionally, select on which TCP/UDP port(s) you want to allow to java/Azureus to bind to.

Repeat the steps for the java.exe process (if necessary).

davidl1l
09-03-2006, 02:38 AM
hey peat moss you no what.when i went to do those settings.they were allready on there,lol.weird...thank you

Chewie
09-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Life is like that. Hopefully you'll last the distance.yea sure bossman...its over ok.this a forum to help.i dont need to google anything...
Please learn to quote properly.
Actually, this forum is what the members make it. Arrogance will get you nothing here, or anywhere else in life.

Help is assistance, which does not mean doing the job for you.
You didn't want help, you wanted someone else to find a solution and give detailed instructions.
Did your mom dress you this morning, too?

davidl1l
09-04-2006, 12:55 AM
who says i was QUATING...just let it end ok