PDA

View Full Version : feckign laptops

Spider_dude
08-31-2006, 01:04 AM
my laptop has been knackered ever since i tried to take it to work for some sneaky solitaire of the spider variety when i wasnt busy. anyway i dropped it getting on t'bus and whenever i tried to start it, it would say "fan error" so tonight at 10pm i removed all the screws from it and attempted to fix the fan error. the result was i couldnt open it. i had a bit of a google and found a dell thinkpad t23 manual for dell workers. i removed the battery, the backup battery, the hard drive, the optical drive, the memory, the nic, the keyboard, the keyboard holder, the fan cover and the fan. i gave the fan a clean with a cotton bud and put everything back together. it worked first time which suprised me. only problem is i have more screws left over than what i started with and thats after filling all the holes. :dabs:

Proper Bo
08-31-2006, 01:08 AM
my laptop has been knackered ever since i tried to take it to work for some sneaky solitaire of the spider variety when i wasnt busy. anyway i dropped it getting on t'bus and whenever i tried to start it, it would say "fan error" so tonight at 10pm i removed all the screws from it and attempted to fix the fan error. the result was i couldnt open it. i had a bit of a google and found a dell thinkpad t23 manual for dell workers. i removed the battery, the backup battery, the hard drive, the optical drive, the memory, the nic, the keyboard, the keyboard holder, the fan cover and the fan. i gave the fan a clean with a cotton bud and put everything back together. it worked first time which suprised me. only problem is i have more screws left over than what i started with and thats after filling all the holes. :dabs:

:wank:

Mr. Mulder
08-31-2006, 01:09 AM
did you remember to screw in the interwebs? :dabs:

Spider_dude
08-31-2006, 01:10 AM
nope i forgot.

Seedler
08-31-2006, 02:12 AM
no one cares.:emo:

Spider_dude
08-31-2006, 12:11 PM
go play with the traffic lol boy.

Snee
08-31-2006, 01:11 PM
Pity about the cars getting dented, tho'.

Spider_dude
08-31-2006, 01:12 PM
did his 6inch cawk dent the cars?

Snee
08-31-2006, 01:14 PM
Didn't know he even had one :unsure:

Spider_dude
08-31-2006, 01:17 PM
i bumped some of his threads for you snny, you may have missed them.

Snee
08-31-2006, 01:21 PM
I saw.

Very impressive. Emo-ness extravaganza.

Looking at his posts on here he prolly exagerrated his IQ with about 60 points, so he was prolly adding a cawk as well.

Cheese
08-31-2006, 01:37 PM
I dropped my laptop at work and the power pin broke. Acer repaired it free of charge but they seem to have left a screw (or maybe the broken power pin) inside the laptop so it rattles when I shake it.

Snee
08-31-2006, 01:38 PM
I dropped my laptop at work and the power pin broke. Acer repaired it free of charge but they seem to have left a screw (or maybe the broken power pin) inside the laptop so it rattles when I shake it.

The maraca upgrade should be optional :unsure:

Cheese
08-31-2006, 01:41 PM
Meh, not that I'm bothered since I moved in with Crabgirl I only use the laptop when I'm on the loo.

Spider_dude
08-31-2006, 03:34 PM
do you upload pish while in the loo? or download shite?

manker
08-31-2006, 03:46 PM
Only posh people call the toilet 'the loo'.

Fact.

Cheese is the poshest person I know.

Also fact. Fact.

Spider_dude
08-31-2006, 04:25 PM
it's a sad state of affairs when a mackem from exeter is the poshest cunt you ken.

CrabGirl
08-31-2006, 04:39 PM

Fact.

Also fact. Fact.

:glag:

So what's a toilet called in Wales then? Apart from Cardiff of course.

Biggles
08-31-2006, 06:09 PM

Fact.

Also fact. Fact.

So what's a toilet called in Wales then? Apart from Cardiff of course.

That was actually quite funny. :shifty:

Busyman™
08-31-2006, 06:19 PM

The maraca upgrade should be optional :unsure:

:lol: :lol:

manker
08-31-2006, 09:52 PM

Fact.

Also fact. Fact.

So what's a toilet called in Wales then? Apart from Cardiff of course.:o

See, that's the reason Cheese is posher than you - your potty mouth.

That and the drinking pints of bitter thing, I spose.