PDA

View Full Version : Ugh...Is everyone from britain

BrolyBoo
08-31-2006, 06:24 PM
Jeez, everyone with there bloodies and there words that dont make any since to me, how many of you are from britan
You Bastards
how many are amercians/other
Fuckin awsome, lets rage war on those bastards

Guyver
08-31-2006, 06:26 PM
Canadia

Cheese
08-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Does anyone, I mean any-bloody-one, use "bloodies" in their posts?

Mr. Mulder
08-31-2006, 06:52 PM
cor blimey guvna

Biggles
08-31-2006, 06:57 PM
Aye ra punters arra a frae here

Apart from the French, Swedish, Belgian, Dutch, Norwegian, Canadia, Australian, Israeli and US ones that is :ermm:

Apologies to those I have missed out.

Snee
08-31-2006, 07:07 PM
You forgot japanese :dry:

Biggles
08-31-2006, 07:13 PM
You forgot japanese :dry:

OK let's keep this quiet from SGG :ph34r:

Agrajag
08-31-2006, 07:15 PM
What a crass question.

Gripper
08-31-2006, 07:21 PM
Bloody good show chaps,we've got to keep these damn yanks in their place.
Wot ho!!

Snee
08-31-2006, 07:23 PM
Tally-ho!

Proper Bo
08-31-2006, 07:29 PM
bump, what what!

DorisInsinuate
08-31-2006, 08:22 PM
What the bloody hell is this poppy-cock?

Mr. Mulder
08-31-2006, 08:27 PM
fakin english yeah you cants

caravan.

DanB
08-31-2006, 08:43 PM
jolly spiffing

DanB
08-31-2006, 08:43 PM
potted ham and choccie biccies for everyone in the den

Gripper
08-31-2006, 09:18 PM
Tiffin and crumpets,what

DorisInsinuate
08-31-2006, 09:28 PM
It's pronounce scone, you neanderthals.

Gripper
08-31-2006, 09:34 PM
Sgone
or
Skown

DorisInsinuate
08-31-2006, 09:44 PM
Sk0wnzorz

Busyman™
08-31-2006, 10:25 PM
Jeez, everyone with there bloodies and there words that dont make any since to me, how many of you are from britan
You Bastards

Most Loungehounds are probably from bratland. That doesn't make them bastidos, however.

I will not rage war.

With pawsts loike dat yow beast shut yaw mooth.

odin22
09-01-2006, 12:59 AM
How about a nice cup of tea. :(

CrabGirl
09-01-2006, 01:58 AM
Ooooo, I'd love a nice cuppa char. Followed by tomato sarnies and lashings of ginger ale.

Seriously though, what kind of question is that anyhow. What makes you as a "Yank" so different from me as a "Brit" - Apart from your sports, which are a bit odd.

Proper Bo
09-01-2006, 01:59 AM
Passport?

IQ?

Seedler
09-01-2006, 02:01 AM
Canadianian.

CrabGirl
09-01-2006, 02:02 AM
Passport?

IQ?

Sorry, I don't drink it. :dry:

BrolyBoo
09-01-2006, 02:03 AM
SEE WHAT I MEAN I DONT UNDERSTAND WTF YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT

damn you brits!!!!!

Proper Bo
09-01-2006, 02:04 AM
Sorry, should we speak english instead?:unsure:

CrabGirl
09-01-2006, 02:06 AM

damn you brits!!!!!

I don't in all honesty think your lack of understanding is a cultural thing. I think it comes down to the fact that you're a dumbass Yank.

Smith
09-01-2006, 02:06 AM
Canadia

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 02:07 AM
Ooooo, I'd love a nice cuppa char. Followed by tomato sarnies and lashings of ginger ale.

Seriously though, what kind of question is that anyhow. What makes you as a "Yank" so different from me as a "Brit" - Apart from your sports, which are a bit odd.

Alot apparentlee.

Word police, lashings, your 2 main sports (soccer and soccer), shiite (Muslims), meh, I loike tay, turn off teh loite, aye mate, I'll get my coat...sir, Go the Hoops instead of Go Hoops, prim and propa, the use of Francais (honestement, apparentement, excrement) etc. for a start.

Proper Bo
09-01-2006, 02:10 AM

Alot apparentlee.

Word police, lashings, your 2 main sports (soccer and soccer), shiite (Muslims), meh, I loike tay, turn off teh loite, aye mate, I'll get my coat...sir, Go the Hoops instead of Go Hoops, prim and propa, the use of Francais (honestement, apparentement, excrement) etc. for a start.

:glag:

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 02:10 AM

damn you brits!!!!!

I don't in all honesty think your lack of understanding is a cultural thing. I think it comes down to the fact that you're a dumbass Yank.

CrabGirl
09-01-2006, 02:15 AM

Alot apparentlee.

Word police, lashings, your 2 main sports (soccer and soccer), shiite (Muslims), meh, I loike tay, turn off teh loite, aye mate, I'll get my coat...sir, Go the Hoops instead of Go Hoops, prim and propa, etc. for a start.

Thing is though, I don't know anyone like that. We're a tiny little Island but people speak and act so differently from one end to the other. Down here in the West Country people are all "oooarrr, where'e me tractor, I wants a pastie", and life is quite slow. I think the rest of the world thinks we're all a strange mix of Cockney "Mary Poppins-style" cheeky chappies and Jeeves the butler. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Word police I agree with though. I'm from the South East, where we say Barhth, Farrst, etc, and here I get laughed at coz they say baaaath, faaast etc. Happens all over the world I expect. :dry:

GepperRankins
09-01-2006, 02:22 AM
the lebanon lol

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 02:55 AM
Alot apparentlee.

Word police, lashings, your 2 main sports (soccer and soccer), shiite (Muslims), meh, I loike tay, turn off teh loite, aye mate, I'll get my coat...sir, Go the Hoops instead of Go Hoops, prim and propa, etc. for a start.

Thing is though, I don't know anyone like that. We're a tiny little Island but people speak and act so differently from one end to the other. Down here in the West Country people are all "oooarrr, where'e me tractor, I wants a pastie", and life is quite slow. I think the rest of the world thinks we're all a strange mix of Cockney "Mary Poppins-style" cheeky chappies and Jeeves the butler. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Word police I agree with though. I'm from the South East, where we say Barhth, Farrst, etc, and here I get laughed at coz they say baaaath, faaast etc. Happens all over the world I expect. :dry:

I often wonder how Yanks get tarred the same as well. Besides being all patriotic and such, America is too big and people to diverse to be the same. Oft times the seemingly disregard for the rest of world is only because America itself is huge. Now if we were the size of just Texas then I'm sure we'd venture about to understand the "outside" a bit more than we do.

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 02:56 AM
Alot apparentlee.

Stubbs the Zombie is your avatar?:lol: :lol:

I loved that game.

Proper Bo
09-01-2006, 02:58 AM
You've just jumped a notch higher than dave on the slope away from glebeness:smilie4:

Skiz
09-01-2006, 03:03 AM
You Bastards

I'm still trying to figure out what "pish" means. :idunno:

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 03:19 AM
You've just jumped a notch higher than dave on the slope away from glebeness:smilie4:

Hey, thanks man. :blushing:

Besides, you're the one with the avatar. :smilie4:

The game was noice anyway. I eat the brains of some soldier then he's on my side, Evil Ernie stylee. :snooty:

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 03:21 AM
You Bastards

I'm still trying to figure out what "pish" means. :idunno:

Shit.

Don't forget ass=arse, fuck=feck,

When Americans/Canadians don't wanna curse on forums it's f*ck off you piece of sh*t.

It all means the same thing so fuck celf-sensorship.:ermm: (unless you're trying to get around a word filter :smilie4:)

BrolyBoo
09-01-2006, 03:58 AM

damn you brits!!!!!

:'( meanie

MagicNakor
09-01-2006, 07:21 AM
Mum > Maawm. Fact.

:shuriken:

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Mum > Maawm. Fact.

Brats say mum and mam. We say mom, mother, and ma.

Barbarossa
09-01-2006, 11:15 AM
All 5 are popular in different regions of the UK :ermm:

MagicNakor
09-01-2006, 11:16 AM
Mum > Maawm. Fact.

Most Americans I've heard say maawm. ;)

Ruff and warsh are funny too.

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 11:25 AM

Most Americans I've heard say maawm. ;)

Ruff and warsh are funny too.

When any Americans says it it's out of respect, "No ma'am" or "Yes ma'am." (what's with the w in maawm?)

Not, "My ma'am is going to buy me a PS3" or "Did you talk to your ma'am about the trip?"

It's simply about being polite and respectful to a woman and not another word for mother.

I don't get the rough one. We all say that word and my supervisor says warsh.

Warshington DC. The clothes are in the warsh.:lol:

manker
09-01-2006, 11:28 AM
All 5 are popular in different regions of the UK :ermm:True.

The UK is so much more diverse than the USA.

GepperRankins
09-01-2006, 11:32 AM
northern ireland say mummy. lol

MagicNakor
09-01-2006, 11:38 AM
"Maawm" (maw-mm? depends on where from I guess) is how it sounds when you guys say "mum" Busy. ;) It's not ma'am.

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 12:52 PM
"Maawm" (maw-mm? depends on where from I guess) is how it sounds when you guys say "mum" Busy. ;) It's not ma'am.

Oh you mean maawm = mom. Gotcha. Agreed. Hell I say that.

We don't say mum though. Mum is not the word.

MagicNakor
09-01-2006, 12:59 PM
For some reason, people like making me repeat "about" and "house." :dabs:

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 01:10 PM
For some reason, people like making me repeat "a boat" and "hoose." :dabs:

Say that again.

Spider_dude
09-01-2006, 01:11 PM

The game was noice anyway. I eat the brains of some soldier then he's on my side, Evil Ernie stylee. :snooty:

you two get a room and blow each other in private.

Skiz
09-01-2006, 01:12 PM
For some reason, people like making me repeat "a boat" and "hose." :dabs:

Say that again.

I think it's b/c he's from Canadia. Maybe he says "a boat" as "a boot". :unsure:

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 01:14 PM

you two get a room and blow each other in private.

No, but we'll take your mom mam outside to blow us in pubic.

Barbarossa
09-01-2006, 01:15 PM
:glag: :lol: :whoosh: :lol: :glag:

In case there's any confusion, I'm laughing at you skizo ;)

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 01:17 PM
:glag: :lol: :whoosh: :lol: :glag:

In case there's any confusion, I'm laughing at you skizo ;)

Yup he missed it alright.

Skiz
09-01-2006, 01:27 PM
:fist:

Skiz
09-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Oh, I get it. :lol:

GepperRankins
09-01-2006, 01:28 PM
favourite. lol!

MagicNakor
09-01-2006, 04:16 PM

RagingBull
09-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Whats up mate, having a bad day

Lilmiss
09-01-2006, 06:02 PM
I'm not British.

I'm English. :snooty:

Proper Bo
09-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Aren't your family loiyke scottish or something?

Lilmiss
09-01-2006, 06:11 PM
and? :huh:

hactually, only half of 'em are. but you know this as you quite happily sang ghey mackem songs out the window at me gran. :snooty:

Proper Bo
09-01-2006, 06:13 PM
well she is a dirty monkey mackem:snooty:

Lilmiss
09-01-2006, 06:21 PM
she may talk funny, but she'd still whoop yer arse given the chance. :snooty:

Proper Bo
09-01-2006, 06:22 PM
with her monkey hands? methinks not:snooty:

Lilmiss
09-01-2006, 06:27 PM
me grandpops likes her monkey hands. :naughty:

:eugh: :shudders:

Proper Bo
09-01-2006, 06:31 PM
http://www.gentheoryrubbish.com/archives/images/Sunderland_TeamJ.jpg

s'like a family reunion for you I bet:no:

Spider_dude
09-01-2006, 06:32 PM
how did you get pictures from ginguars wedding?

Proper Bo
09-01-2006, 06:33 PM
lols, i told crabgirl to make a b3ta style peen out of teh balloons

edit: cause she's doing the decorations or something, i wasn't just being random

scribblec
09-02-2006, 12:16 AM

Alot apparentlee.

you singling out muslims in england is like us signalling out black people in america. its not right so shut the fuck up

Rip The Jacker
09-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Lots of not-American members here... that's for sure.

Oh noes... I'm the only Armenian guy here. =/

Snee
09-02-2006, 12:40 AM
If that means that your parents or grand-parents came from there, you aren't really Armenian.

That's like Conan O'Brien claiming to be Irish. Or me claiming to be belgian.

It don't fly.

Busyman™
09-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Alot apparentlee.

you singling out muslims in england is like us signalling out black people in america. its not right so shut the fuck up

Make me, motherfucker and signalling out muslims to say what, dumbass?

http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1396200&postcount=2

Proper Bo
09-02-2006, 12:57 AM
If that means that your parents or grand-parents came from there, you aren't really Armenian.

It don't fly.

Or black people claiming to be african.

edit: not the ones actually born in africa, obviousement.

Busyman™
09-02-2006, 01:00 AM

It don't fly.

I totally agree. I never call myself an African-American. That's politically correct but totally incorrect.

I ain't from Africa and don't wanna go there.

That's for surement.

Proper Bo
09-02-2006, 01:02 AM

I totally agree. I never call myself an African-American. That's politically correct but totally incorrect.

I ain't from Africa and don't wanna go there.

That's for surement.

hexactly, I'd never call myself african-american either.

Proper Bo
09-02-2006, 01:04 AM
Just out of curiosity, do white americans with south african parents/family get classed as african-american?

Busyman™
09-02-2006, 01:05 AM
Just out of curiosity, do white people of south african origin get classed as african-american?

Fuck shyeah.

Proper Bo
09-02-2006, 01:08 AM
Just out of curiosity, do white people of south african origin get classed as african-american?

Fuck shyeah.

Rly? Even though african-american is just a p.c. term for black?

I don't see why "black" could possibly be deemed as offensive anyway:huh:

Busyman™
09-02-2006, 01:14 AM
Fuck shyeah.

Rly? Even though african-american is just a p.c. term for black?

I don't see why "black" could possibly be deemed as offensive anyway:huh:

It isn't too me. Whites are called Caucasian on occasion though.

Proper Bo
09-02-2006, 01:19 AM
I've heard that before, strange though cause someone caucasian is from the caucasus region, shirley?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fa/Caucasus-ethnic.jpg/516px-Caucasus-ethnic.jpg

Busyman™
09-02-2006, 01:23 AM
I've heard that before, strange though cause someone caucasian is from the caucasus region, shirley?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fa/Caucasus-ethnic.jpg/516px-Caucasus-ethnic.jpg

I'm guessing that's where the original "tribes" of white people came from.

White tribal his-story has been kinda erased, ya know?

BrolyBoo
09-02-2006, 01:32 AM

Damnit, im telling you we need to wage war on those brit bastards before they take over the damned fourm with their bloodies and other words that i wouldnt understand

Proper Bo
09-02-2006, 01:35 AM
Damnit, im telling you we need to wage war on those brit bastards before they take over the damned fourm with their bloodies and other words that i wouldnt understand

9. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

teh bannage, cawkmuncher:no2:

Busyman™
09-02-2006, 01:35 AM

The first time I saw "bloodies" on this forum was when you said it back in post 1.

I'm sure there are various online resources for you to look up any words you don't understand.

BrolyBoo
09-02-2006, 05:52 PM

The first time I saw "bloodies" on this forum was when you said it back in post 1.

I'm sure there are various online resources for you to look up any words you don't understand.

the internet isnt for that....

BrolyBoo
09-02-2006, 05:52 PM
9. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

:'( plaze dont ban me, im just expressing my feelings

Agrajag
09-02-2006, 05:58 PM

:'( plaze dont ban me, im just expressing my feelings

That's OK then, you deranged, mental dwarf.

Snee
09-02-2006, 06:20 PM

MagicNakor made some thread called Bloody BBQ the other day.
Not sure if that one came before this one.

Nakor is canadian, tho'.

EDit: naw, he made his yesterday. Still, it sorta' means the britons aren't the only ones to use it, I s'pose.

Jon L. Obscene
09-02-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm from Britten but currently reside in Candia.
Therefore I am starting to combine my dialect....

Alright mate, 'ows it goin? eh!

And so forth.

Football.

Jonno :cool:

Busyman™
09-02-2006, 06:27 PM

MagicNakor made some thread called Bloody BBQ the other day.
Not sure if that one came before this one.

Nakor is canadian, tho'.

EDit: naw, he made his yesterday. Still, it sorta' means the britons aren't the only ones to use it, I s'pose.

Like shiite, I imagine.

It's when I heard that word for the first time from a brat on TV.

Pronounced shyte.:lol: :lol: I thought it was just an intentional missspelling.

scribblec
09-02-2006, 10:22 PM

Make me, motherfucker and signalling out muslims to say what, dumbass?

http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1396200&postcount=2

go die in a ditch, or get cancer eitherway die

Cheese
09-02-2006, 10:30 PM

It is not often that I agree with Busyman (yeah, the space-time contimium should be safe though) but I really can't recall a time that anyone has used "bloody" or "bloodies" in their posts. Methinks the OP is going by an episode of the Simpsons he watched once rather than actually reading the posts made by the British members.

Edit: I say it all the bloody time in real life mind, it has never crossed my mind to use it in a post though. Bloody strange that.

CrabGirl
09-02-2006, 10:42 PM
I'm from London where Yanks seen to take their pseudo-impression on England from, and I use "bloody! a lot, because it's a vernacular phrase. I have never heard it said in any other region, and it is certainly not a common word in terms of usual terns of phrase,

MagicNakor
09-02-2006, 10:52 PM
I don't recall if I've ever used bloody in any of my other posts, but I do say it all the bloody time.

I'm Canadian but most of my family is from Yorkshire, and I don't want to bother getting a dual. ;)

CrabGirl
09-02-2006, 10:55 PM
I don't recall if I've ever used bloody in any of my other posts, but I do say it all the bloody time.

I'm Canadian but most of my family is from Yorkshire, and I don't want to bother getting a dual. ;)

Ok Yorkshire boy, is it Bath or Barth?

MagicNakor
09-02-2006, 10:58 PM
Booth, eh?

Rip The Jacker
09-03-2006, 04:45 AM

It don't fly.
My parents and grand parents came from there, yeah.

My grand parents were born in Armenia, my parents were born there, and I was born there also. I came here when I was 4.

GepperRankins
09-03-2006, 07:12 AM

Ok Yorkshire boy, is it Bath or Barth?
bhaff

also like shite and shi'ite are slightly different :dabs:

DorisInsinuate
09-03-2006, 10:56 AM
At school there was this guy who was a Shi'ite, he was sat next to a guy who was a Sunni.

They introduced themselves and mentioned what religions they were, and then he said, right to his face, "That's not a religion, that's just made up shit."

That was a good day at school.

JPaul
09-03-2006, 11:12 AM
and I was born there also. I came here when I was 4.

So you are Armenian then, being that you were born there.

Busyman™
09-03-2006, 05:34 PM

It don't fly.

My grand parents were born in Armenia, my parents were born there, and I was born there also. I came here when I was 4.

So you are a citizen of Armenia then.

Spider_dude
09-03-2006, 08:29 PM
i believe he is dual citizen.

Agrajag
09-03-2006, 08:31 PM

You base this on what.

Spider_dude
09-03-2006, 08:42 PM
i don't base. never have never will.

Agrajag
09-03-2006, 08:43 PM
i don't base. never have never will.

You know it makes sence.

smeghead
09-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Screw it, if y'all are gonna fuck with us over pronounciation of words and local dialect then there are a few things I'm sure the rest of the world would like to say about American pronounciation and local dialect especially regarding Alaska and Hawaii 'the freak states'.
Having visited and stayed in 27 out of the 50 states one thing I'd like to make very clear, for fucks sake call a jug of beer a jug and NOT a pitcher.
If you ask me if I want a pitcher in THAT accent I will assume you have a camera K?, K.

Understand that ok? or should I break it down fo net ick al ee?

Bloody yank. ;-)

Rip The Jacker
09-03-2006, 11:24 PM

Yup. Born there, came here when I was 4, raised here mostly.

So you are a citizen of Armenia then.
Yup. I'm also a US citizen... if that counts towards anything. :unsure:

Yeah I guess so...

So I stand by my point, I'm the only Armenian guy here. =/

Multiquoting FTW.

Busyman™
09-03-2006, 11:54 PM
Screw it, if y'all are gonna fuck with us over pronounciation of words and local dialect then there are a few things I'm sure the rest of the world would like to say about American pronounciation and local dialect especially regarding Alaska and Hawaii 'the freak states'.
Having visited and stayed in 27 out of the 50 states one thing I'd like to make very clear, for fucks sake call a jug of beer a jug and NOT a pitcher.
If you ask me if I want a pitcher in THAT accent I will assume you have a camera K?, K.

Understand that ok? or should I break it down fo net ick al ee?

Bloody yank. ;-)

As soon as I get a pitcher of beer, you know, since it comes out of a pitcher, then I'll consider your request.

Jugs are titties, btw. I don't drink pictures of beer no more than you suck pictures of dicks.

Proper Bo
09-03-2006, 11:55 PM
Quiet, you jug:dabs:

smeghead
09-04-2006, 12:48 AM
Sad when you miss the point of something isn't it?. Shit you could blink and miss your entire life that way son. Yes jugs are slang for tits, not my point.
the point being the original poster has a propblem with the use of geographical slang so i'm saying if he has a problem with brats using the word bloody and derivatives, and not understanding it then by the same token I don't want you referring to my jug of beer as a pitcher cos I find THAT confusing. got that? comprende? kapische?
I hate it when it all slips under the radar.

Busyman™
09-04-2006, 01:41 AM
Quiet, you jug:dabs:

Shut it, you tit. :snooty:

Busyman™
09-04-2006, 01:41 AM
Sad when you miss the point of something isn't it?. Shit you could blink and miss your entire life that way son. Yes jugs are slang for tits, not my point.
the point being the original poster has a propblem with the use of geographical slang so i'm saying if he has a problem with brats using the word bloody and derivatives, and not understanding it then by the same token I don't want you referring to my jug of beer as a pitcher cos I find THAT confusing. got that? comprende? kapische?
I hate it when it all slips under the radar.

But, but, but....it is a pitcher....and a jug actually. Can't you bloody understand? I'm only speaking Engrish, not slang, smegma.:dabs:

:whoosh:

BrolyBoo
09-04-2006, 02:25 AM
At school there was this guy who was a Shi'ite, he was sat next to a guy who was a Sunni.

They introduced themselves and mentioned what religions they were, and then he said, right to his face, "That's not a religion, that's just made up shit."

im a sunni muslim :D

smeghead
09-04-2006, 02:26 AM
Yes I fully accept that, You don't seem to have the finer points of this down.

Yes it is a pitcher to you, and to me its a jug, fine its both, good.
Yes bloody is an accepted Engrish word in Engrand, not used alltogether that much but it is a word none the less, in addition to being an intensive; to an American it most likely just means covered in blood, yes?

Substitute diaper for nappy, or pavement for sidewalk it makes no difference.
I'm not having a go at you bud, it is inteded as a dig at the original poster BrolyBoo, who states that he is unable to understand the language used.
If we are not to use these words that are obviously a problem for our Atlantic cousins, then I say that there are words used in America that the rest of the world will not fully understand.
It only takes a little research, tolerance and understanding.

Fortunately I had one of my extensive American family on hand to help out :-)

P.S. Dude I really like 44 Fl. Oz. beers, they should do those here.

smeghead
09-04-2006, 02:31 AM
Oh and yes I am aware that nappy means something entirely different in the States too ;) and lets not forget fanny (as if we could)
the list goes on and on....

"what did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!
:whistling cold blooded :whistling"

Busyman™
09-04-2006, 04:47 AM

Yes bloody is an accepted Engrish word in Engrand, not used alltogether that much but it is a word none the less, in addition to being an intensive; to an American it most likely just means covered in blood, yes?

I'm not having a go at you bud, it is inteded as a dig at the original poster BrolyBoo, who states that he is unable to understand the language used.
If we are not to use these words that are obviously a problem for our Atlantic cousins, then I say that there are words used in America that the rest of the world will not fully understand.

I wasn't having a go at you either, jus' fuckin' around.

However, pitcher and jug are not slang. Bloody (in the appropriate context) is.

BrolyBoo
09-04-2006, 04:50 PM

course i understand that, im just saying you guys use too many words that i dont understand :huh: :huh: :huh:

hehehe, i started a couple of pages on bullshit :D:D:D:D:D

GepperRankins
09-04-2006, 05:46 PM

im a sunni muslim :D
would you consider the other muslims to be full of shiite?

Snee
09-04-2006, 05:50 PM

Huzzah for him.

I gotta' wonder tho', can one really be two nationalities at once (not counting legally now, but speaking more generally, of one's perception of identity), won't it be a case of being an Armenian living in America, or an American of Armenian descent?

Agrajag
09-04-2006, 06:00 PM
I think of myself as a Scotsman living in Scotland. I can't see any problem with that.

However my heritage is Irish. So I find it difficult to feel close to anything which happened in Scotland over about 100 years ago, when all of my grandparents moved here.

CrabGirl
09-04-2006, 06:40 PM
I thought I was Welsh till a few years ago.

Snee
09-04-2006, 06:41 PM

What happened? :unsure:

Agrajag
09-04-2006, 06:43 PM

They can cure Welsh now, awesome.

CrabGirl
09-04-2006, 06:49 PM
My father's mother passed away when he was 14 and he was brought up by his sister who for some reason he lost touch with as an adult. When reunited he was informed he didn't share the same father as the rest of them. Instead of being a Jones, he is the son of an American GI. Name and details unknown.

So I've been saddled with an incredibly Welsh name, when in actual fact I'm a quarter Indeterminate Yank, a quarter Frenchish, and half Greek.

Snee
09-04-2006, 06:57 PM
Sorry 'bout your da.

And also, sorry about losing your welshness, as everything is relative.

CrabGirl
09-04-2006, 06:59 PM
Yeh I know. Stripped of my Welshness only to gain French and Merkin doesn't seem like a fair swap does it.

Dad doesn't mind. He lives in Hereford where it's legal to shoot a Welshman with a crossbow in the town square at certain times of the year, whilst standing on one leg or something.

Agrajag
09-04-2006, 07:09 PM
My father's mother passed away when he was 14 and he was brought up by his sister who for some reason he lost touch with as an adult. When reunited he was informed he didn't share the same father as the rest of them. Instead of being a Jones, he is the son of an American GI. Name and details unknown.

So I've been saddled with an incredibly Welsh name, when in actual fact I'm a quarter Indeterminate Yank, a quarter Frenchish, and half Greek.

Do you have any British in you at all.

Ever.

Snee
09-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Yeh I know. Stripped of my Welshness only to gain French and Merkin doesn't seem like a fair swap does it.
It's like losing gonhorrea, only to get chlamydia, and aids :dabs:

CrabGirl
09-04-2006, 07:12 PM

Do you have any British in you at all.

Ever.

I don't know. The quarter that is probably French might be half English, but no-one really knows.

I think my family were just trying to put as many conflicting nationalities into one person. We've also found out that on the Greek side, there is some Turkish too, just no-one talks about it.

Agrajag
09-04-2006, 07:12 PM

:lol: a pitcher in words.

Snee
09-04-2006, 07:13 PM
It's official then.

Cheese gets no secks :dabs:

CrabGirl
09-04-2006, 07:13 PM

:glag: Well put.

CrabGirl
09-04-2006, 07:14 PM
It's official then.

I was ignoring your filthy little minds.

Agrajag
09-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Don't you ignore my cheap innuendo, missus.

I just love the fact that the word innuendo is, well innuendo.

Well innuendo, ooer missus.

Snee
09-04-2006, 07:18 PM
It's official then.

I was ignoring your filthy little minds.

My mind is not small :snooty:

gamer4eva
09-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Don't underestimate the british!!!!!

brenda
09-04-2006, 08:41 PM
I'm not British.

Upon reading the thread title these were my thoughts exactly!

Agrajag
09-04-2006, 08:50 PM
I'm not British.

Yeah but it doesn't ask if your British, it asks if you're from britain (sic).

So you are English, from Britain, non.

brenda
09-04-2006, 09:05 PM

Yeah but it doesn't ask if your British, it asks if you're from britain (sic).

So you are English, from Britain, non.

Ahh curse my alertness (or lack of it). It sounds very dated 'Britain' like it belongs in a history lesson. I'm from the middle of England and everyong here uses the word bloody, in fact its my dad's favorite swear word.

diaspora: A dispersion of an originally homogeneous entity, such as a language or culture: “the diaspora of English into several mutually incomprehensible languages” (Randolph Quirk).

Seedler
09-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Canadia>Engerland. Fact?:unsure:

Agrajag
09-04-2006, 09:14 PM
I'm from the middle of England and everyong here uses the word bloody, in fact its my dad's favorite swear word.

Do everyone be also using the word "everyong", as well too.

DanB
09-04-2006, 09:15 PM

Agrajag
09-04-2006, 09:17 PM

I agree, however it's sort of damned by feint praise.

Please rest assured no-one actually expects you to know what that means.

CrabGirl
09-04-2006, 09:18 PM
I still consider myself British, although as previously mentioned it is doubtful I have any British blood in me at all. I've lived in England all my life and although the history may not be that of my ancestors, I still consider it pertinent to the culture in which I am immersed, and therefore part of me.

Agrajag
09-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Racist

Alien5
01-10-2007, 04:07 AM
sexist

Gripper
01-10-2007, 08:57 AM
sexist

Twatish :w00t:

CrabGirl
01-10-2007, 10:26 AM
sexist

Twatish :w00t:

Cuntish :pinch:

manker
01-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Cuntish :pinch:http://fleshlight.fleshlight-store.com/fleshlight.jpg

manker
01-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Why do they bother depicting a clitorus on those things :huh:

Skiz
01-10-2007, 10:40 AM

You wouldn't want to mistake it for a flashlight. :unsure:

Busyman™
01-10-2007, 10:42 AM

:lol: :lol:

manker
01-10-2007, 10:47 AM

:lol: :lol::blink:

You pair do know what a clitorus is, right :ermm:

Skiz
01-10-2007, 11:01 AM
You also can't forget the foreplay factor. How are you going to get some, if you don't tease it first.

You don't think the Fleshlight gives it up that easy, do you?

Busyman™
01-10-2007, 11:13 AM
You also can't forget the foreplay factor. How are you going to get some, if you don't tease it first.

You don't think the Fleshlight gives it up that easy, do you?

:lol: :lol: Fleshlight

manker
01-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Altho' I am loathe to admit it, if a Fleshlight™ was my only sexual outlet ... maybe I would go down on it beforehand.

Felching would be out of the question, however :snooty:

Skiz
01-10-2007, 11:26 AM
I sooo wish I had not Googled, "felching". :pinch:

clocker
01-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Why do they bother depicting a clitorus on those things
Hmmm, a twat who misspells "clitoris".
Even merkins can appreciate the irony in that.

manker
01-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Why do they bother depicting a clitorus on those things
Hmmm, a twat who misspells "clitoris".
Even merkins can appreciate the irony in that.
:lol: :D

That's pretty damn good - are you sure that you're really American and not some kind of Canadian immigrant?

Fulanito
01-10-2007, 12:35 PM
<--- Peruvian haha

Alien5
01-10-2007, 01:00 PM
how charmig? :pinch:

Fulanito
01-10-2007, 01:15 PM
very much hehe how u doingg hah

kittybewm
01-10-2007, 03:02 PM
No. :o

BrolyBoo
01-11-2007, 01:15 AM
No. :o

Yes :o

Hairbautt
01-11-2007, 01:27 AM
<---Obvious American.

kittybewm
01-11-2007, 02:14 AM
/me is an american too but NOT proud :fist:

Hairbautt
01-11-2007, 03:24 AM
@kittybewm (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/kittybewm-148514)

/me wonders why...but thinks it might have to do with Bush.

kittybewm
01-11-2007, 06:25 AM
DEFINITELY has to do with Bush, but just the whole government is fucked. Also the media and the people are dumb lol :fist:

clocker
01-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Also the media and the people are dumb lol :fist:
A rather sweeping statement, don't you think?
Are you somehow not influenced by the former and part of the latter?

Hairbautt
01-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Also the media and the people are dumb lol :fist:
By media you mean celebrities, and by people you mean others not like yourself, correct? :huh:

Alien5
01-11-2007, 03:49 PM
the media? it is any means of mass communication, the news, everything you hear on radio or watch on tv, movies, advertising, books, magazines, 'n' all sorts of advertising.

Journalism is organized gossip. ~Edward Egglestone

how can you not know what the media is? im telling your english science teacher! :angry:

Hairbautt
01-11-2007, 03:51 PM
im telling your english science teacher! :angry:
:O Oh noes...:fear: Please don't, sir!

Barbarossa
01-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Felching would be out of the question, however :snooty:

When is it ever in the question :sick:

kittybewm
01-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Yes by media I mean

the media? it is any means of mass communication, the news, everything you hear on radio or watch on tv, movies, advertising, books, magazines, 'n' all sorts of advertising.

And by the dumb people, I mean all the patriotic idiots who think our government rawks :fist:

Hairbautt
01-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Yes by media I mean

And by the dumb people, I mean all the patriotic idiots who think our government rawks :fist:
I can not agree with that. :no:

Alien5
01-11-2007, 07:30 PM
:shifty: americans be carefull - your government is always watching you! :sly:

Hairbautt
01-11-2007, 07:34 PM
:shifty: americans be carefull - your government is always watching you! :sly:
Freedom of Speech, besides I'm a patriot so no matter.:rolleyes:

Alien5
01-11-2007, 07:41 PM
well it doesnt matter who you vote for...they still use dishes to home in on your interweb an phone calls.

Hairbautt
01-11-2007, 07:42 PM
well it doesnt matter who you vote for...they still use dishes to home in on your interweb an phone calls.
I'm gonna cut myself down here, but I doubt they care about my insignificant life.;) Voting? That is almost a sacred trust, one that has recently become underfire here in Florida from recent State elections (But I always did wonder why Gore lost to Bush) Erm. :ermm:

Mr JP Fugley
01-11-2007, 07:57 PM
Yes by media I mean

I can not agree to with that. :no:

Phixed.

Alien5
01-11-2007, 07:57 PM
wow Arnie is your governor then?

only in America can you turn such a colossal bodybuilder into a politician and get away with it. :lol:

over here politicians all look unhealthy.

Mr JP Fugley
01-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Obvious American.

Tautology.

Hairbautt
01-11-2007, 08:01 PM
I can not agree to with that. :no:

Phixed.
Fuck

Obvious American.

Tautology.
You.

Mr JP Fugley
01-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Phixed.
Fuck

Obvious American.

Tautology.
You.

Oh so it's alright for you to say everyone from the UK is a cunt, but when someone sorts your grammar you get all uppity.

Hairbautt
01-11-2007, 08:14 PM
I didn't call anyone a cunt...I don't think. :unsure:

And, so what if I'm sensitive? :snooty:

Mr JP Fugley
01-11-2007, 08:25 PM

I know you didn't. I said it was alright if you did.

Freedom of speech and so forth.

Hairbautt
01-11-2007, 08:35 PM

I know you didn't. I said it was alright if you did.

Freedom of speech and so forth.
Oh, well in that case. Yes. :yup: