PDA

View Full Version : Supreme Torrents

Detale
09-01-2006, 02:54 AM
Anyone know what happened to http://www.supremetorrents.co.uk/? I loved that site.:(

phooart
09-01-2006, 04:05 AM
Got this from TB

supremetorrents.co.uk is down for good

As I was Sysop on supremetorrents I can confirm that the site is down for ever. I can’t go into the details of why the site closed at its peek with over 8000 members. Other staff are promising a new and better site with a new name to start as soon as 48 hours from now, but I personally fell it may take longer. If you were a member on that site, all I can say is sorry, but in real life all things die. We still have this site and should the new site start up soon the best place to find out more info is on IRC at this link. irc://irc.p2p-network.net/supremetorrents.co.uk

PS thanks to staff on this site for making this post possible.

R.I.P SupremeTorrents :(

shosh
09-01-2006, 04:25 AM
supremetorrents wasnt that good anyways. they kept going down and youd have to sign back up.

pECi
09-01-2006, 08:15 AM
i had an account there a few months ago...didn't used it too much...but it was a nice site....too bad it's gone

Detale
09-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Got this from TB

supremetorrents.co.uk is down for good

As I was Sysop on supremetorrents I can confirm that the site is down for ever. I can’t go into the details of why the site closed at its peek with over 8000 members. Other staff are promising a new and better site with a new name to start as soon as 48 hours from now, but I personally fell it may take longer. If you were a member on that site, all I can say is sorry, but in real life all things die. We still have this site and should the new site start up soon the best place to find out more info is on IRC at this link. irc://irc.p2p-network.net/supremetorrents.co.uk

PS thanks to staff on this site for making this post possible.

R.I.P SupremeTorrents :(Thanks for the info

TimeRavine
09-03-2006, 01:48 AM
Forum there was nice, got my bitme account through there.

mansoorali
09-03-2006, 02:09 AM
yaa supremetorrents is a nice site to download stuff Dont know what happen to them , we shall wai8 for the site

superm4n
09-03-2006, 08:14 PM
i was the owner of supremetorrents.co.uk

the site is gone for good most staff have moved on to a brandnew site

peerportal.org

djlee
01-03-2009, 03:52 AM
over 2 years .. figured this post needed renewing lol

ok for any of the old Supremetorrents members we are back up, we've been up for a while but we ain't done a fat lot to market the site so there ya go

peers are crap and the forums are dead but we are trying to liven it up again. Got a seedbox or two running keeping a half decent flow of the more popular torrents i.e. Xvids and most requests are filled pretty quickly

Just figured id renew this post as i was searching for ST memorabilia via google :P lol

Be nice to see the older members back again just to say Hi if nothing else. Signups are open at this moment in time so you shouldnt have any hassle getting in

take care all :)

http://www.supremetorrents.co.uk

sheriff 01
01-03-2009, 04:00 AM
I think i may have shed a tear for you Detale!
By the way i have a quick question for you, do all brooklyn brawlers look like this:

http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc344/t-pain20/creepster.jpg

slymester
01-03-2009, 04:01 AM
Sheriff, I was about to sleep but you literally took all the sleep from my eyes with that scary picture.

cinephilia
01-03-2009, 06:06 AM
over 2 years .. figured this post needed renewing lol

ok for any of the old Supremetorrents members we are back up, we've been up for a while but we ain't done a fat lot to market the site so there ya go

peers are crap and the forums are dead but we are trying to liven it up again. Got a seedbox or two running keeping a half decent flow of the more popular torrents i.e. Xvids and most requests are filled pretty quickly

Just figured id renew this post as i was searching for ST memorabilia via google :P lol

Be nice to see the older members back again just to say Hi if nothing else. Signups are open at this moment in time so you shouldnt have any hassle getting in

take care all :)

http://www.supremetorrents.co.uk
nice tracker, good spirit. i wish you all the best.

djlee
01-03-2009, 06:10 AM
thanks a lot for the kind words... but no the trackers utterly useless and crap lol .. but things can only get better (actually they could get worse but then id just hard code plenty of peers into the stats just to make me feel better lol)

Cabalo
01-03-2009, 06:19 AM
that's the spirit.
good luck in your endeavours, guys.

Detale
01-03-2009, 06:31 AM
:huh:

hof
01-03-2009, 06:53 AM
lol, look at the date

Night0wl
01-03-2009, 07:12 AM
The date is fine. What do you mean?

Not often do we see a relevant two year bump.