09-01-2006, 03:44 AM
On Saturday (& Sunday) my drive-in is having a from dusk 'till dawn showing

Cars
The Wicker Man
My Super Ex-Girlfriend
The Davinci Code
The Descent

Was The Davinci Code good?

I already saw Cars (with my 5 year-old) and The Descent so I can come late (about 9pm) and leave early (about 4am).

I don't wanna go for just Wicker and Ex-Girlfriend though.:ermm:

GepperRankins
09-01-2006, 03:48 AM
you could use the da vinci code to help you have a little nap before setting off home rly

MagicNakor
09-01-2006, 07:18 AM
It was ..okay, but they leave a lot out of the book which makes it pretty uneven. If given the choice again, I probably would've just downloaded it.

:shuriken:

Skiz
09-01-2006, 07:21 AM
you could use the da vinci code to help you have a little nap before setting off home rly

ditto.

peat moss
09-01-2006, 11:45 AM
I miss the Drive In , they closed the last one here a while back it's now a giant swap meet . But Busy 5 movies , how the hell you going to stay up that late ? The little one driving home ?

Busyman™
09-01-2006, 12:48 PM
I miss the Drive In , they closed the last one here a while back it's now a giant swap meet . But Busy 5 movies , how the hell you going to stay up that late ? The little one driving home ?

I already saw Cars (with my 5 year-old) and The Descent so I can come late (about 9pm) and leave early (about 4am).

:smilie4:

I wouldn't watch Cars (7:45pm) or The Descent (4am).

I never watch all the movies during 'From Dusk 'Till Dawn'.

Sometimes I'll sleep on a middle movie (if I don't care for it).

GepperRankins
09-01-2006, 01:28 PM
we could never have a drive-in in britain because you're not allowed to beat twats heads in :(