PDA

View Full Version : Best site for HDTV content

tetrakis
09-01-2006, 11:05 AM
Personally, i love Bit-HDTV (open signups still i think, otherwise pm me for an invite). Are there any other good ones? HDTV torrents is complete shite!!!

edit: ooops, i meant to put this in the main bittorrent section....please delete this for me....sorry!

erax
09-01-2006, 11:12 AM
i have hd***s

berserk1980
09-01-2006, 05:48 PM
lots of hd files in silu.info, but as you see , it is chinese , and public tracker.
i've even seen silu's files in TL.

duynghia
09-01-2006, 06:00 PM
I downloaded some HD movies from Silu.info. They have many HD movies, but many of them aren't really HD. 3 titles I downloaded are "Internal Affairs", "The girl next door" and "The silence of the lambs". Only "Internal Affairs" is HD, "The silence of the lambs" is actually upscaled from DVD version of that movie, and "The girl next door" has many broken frames.
I prefer releases from THOR... but not from Silu.info, just because some times their releases are good, some times are bad.

erax
09-01-2006, 06:01 PM
lots of hd files in silu.info, but as you see , it is chinese , and public tracker.
i've even seen silu's files in TL.

OK , no problem

we download , you translate :D LOL

berserk1980
09-01-2006, 06:10 PM
I downloaded some HD movies from Silu.info. They have many HD movies, but many of them aren't really HD. 3 titles I downloaded are "Internal Affairs", "The girl next door" and "The silence of the lambs". Only "Internal Affairs" is HD, "The silence of the lambs" is actually upscaled from DVD version of that movie, and "The girl next door" has many broken frames.
I prefer releases from THOR... but not from Silu.info, just because some times their releases are good, some times are bad.

i dunno how about your chinese , but i am sure they have clear info about their
files. if it is not a real hd , they will tell you.
btw:if anyone need some chinese<-->english , i can help you. but as you see,
my english is terriblehttp://photo.eastgame.net/bonedragon/face/images/01.gif

btw again: if you wanna dl from china , DO NOT use azureus or utorrent , just use BitComet , 99% chinese ppl use BC.
if you use azureus , speed will be fucking slow!!!!!

Nickthestick91
09-01-2006, 06:43 PM
I'd say HDBits.