PDA

View Full Version : My sister's wedding...

Cheese
09-01-2006, 11:56 AM
...is today.

I shall be wearing a suit.:ph34r:

Spider_dude
09-01-2006, 11:57 AM
i will be wearing my kilt.

peat moss
09-01-2006, 11:59 AM
Do you have to make a speech ? I always hated that , why I prefer not to be in the wedding party . Post some pics later . :)

Mr. Mulder
09-01-2006, 12:02 PM
someone should tell your sister that weddings are ghey :no:

MagicNakor
09-01-2006, 12:04 PM
The important thing to find out is if they have an open bar. My cousin's wedding did.

:shuriken:

manker
09-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Give her my best.

Her bloke seemed like a nice kindofa chap - has a big knob too, I noticed when he stood next to me in the toilets.

Not that she'll know that yet - so don't spoil the surprise, Chebus.

Cheese
09-01-2006, 12:24 PM
Do you have to make a speech ? I always hated that , why I prefer not to be in the wedding party . Post some pics later . :)

I'm not making a speech but I will be doing an interpretative dance.

Feck, I think I've grown since I bought this fucking suit (Sunday), and also as well my feet seem to having trouble squeezing into my posh shoes.

Cheese
09-01-2006, 12:25 PM
someone should tell your sister that weddings are ghey :no:

That person would have to be as brave as a truckload of Steven Seagals.

Cheese
09-01-2006, 12:28 PM
The important thing to find out is if they have an open bar. My cousin's wedding did.

:shuriken:

Yeah, my sister's future husband works for a wine company as does my missus so I think we should have a fair bit of free wine to be drinking.:pinch:

Cheese
09-01-2006, 12:35 PM
Give her my best.

Her bloke seemed like a nice kindofa chap - has a big knob too, I noticed when he stood next to me in the toilets.

Not that she'll know that yet - so don't spoil the surprise, Chebus.

Poor girl, that chastity belt my dad has made her wear for the last 26 years must be really uncomfortable.

Barbarossa
09-01-2006, 01:17 PM
...is today.

I shall be wearing a suit.:ph34r:

Are you an usher? :unsure:

Gripper
09-01-2006, 07:27 PM
I was best man at my mates 2nd marrige a month ago,hope it lasts longer than his first,I was best man at that one as well.

Agrajag
09-01-2006, 08:28 PM
Hoi, Chebus

Have a fucking good time, wish your sister and your family all the best from us.

Snee
09-01-2006, 08:29 PM
Yes, I hope it was fun, too.

Lilmiss
09-01-2006, 08:39 PM
me ma gave away a ghey bloke at his wedding oan Wed.

i've never heard of a woman giving a bloke away.
buts i've never heard of a wedding onna wednesday either. :huh:

Agrajag
09-01-2006, 08:40 PM
<Insert V Poor Weddingsday joke here>

Lilmiss
09-01-2006, 08:42 PM
:no: wouldha thought that was above you.

happy wedding night ginger, btw. :happy:

Snee
09-01-2006, 08:45 PM

Seriously, mang, take it easy with that Justin Timberlake-listening.

Agrajag
09-01-2006, 09:21 PM

:lol:

manker = willie watcher. Fact

clocker
09-01-2006, 11:29 PM
For some reason, the phrase "wistfully gazing" comes to mind.

Seedler
09-01-2006, 11:51 PM
Someone will be screwing Cheese's sister tonight. Fact. :D

peat moss
09-02-2006, 12:28 AM
I was best man at my mates 2nd marrige a month ago,hope it lasts longer than his first,I was best man at that one as well.

Mabye your the problem ? :P

Snee
09-02-2006, 09:37 PM
Bumpage, in case the Cheebus comes along.

Cheese
09-02-2006, 10:26 PM

No chance, from what I hear the poor cunt has been pissed since early Friday afternoon.

Fucking good wedding though.

Snee
09-02-2006, 10:35 PM

No chance, from what I hear the poor cunt has been pissed since early Friday afternoon.

That's good :unsure:

Cheese
09-02-2006, 10:37 PM

Apparently he got so pissed that he now talks about himself in the third-person.

Edit: Actually, I think he got so pissed he's not even sure what person he is talking in.

Snee
09-02-2006, 10:44 PM

Apparently he got so pissed that he now talks about himself in the third-person.

Edit: Actually, I think he got so pissed he's not even sure what person he is talking in.

Oh, I thought he might have turned into a crabby girl, or something.

Well, I'm glad it was fun.

Everything went well for ginguar too, I hope? (If she was indeed the person who got married, can't remember how many siblings you have.)

CrabGirl
09-02-2006, 10:50 PM

Everything went well for ginguar too, I hope? (If she was indeed the person who got married, can't remember how many siblings you have.)

She got married, giggling I might add, and then we all got pissed, so much fun was had by all.

tesco
09-02-2006, 10:52 PM

She got married, giggling I might add, and then we all got pissed, so much fun was had by all.And there was much rejoicing.

Cheese
09-02-2006, 10:53 PM

Aye, ginguar. The other sister is 15 so she has to wait 11 more years before she is allowed to talk to men.

ginguar was made up, I have never seen a woman giggle and blubber at the same time. No doubt there will be a tonne of pictures to post later but if you see a video of myself dressed as a pirate on the stag night it is, in fact, a fake. Very fake. Not me at all.

Snee
09-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Gd gd.

Looking forward to seeing pics of this other...mystery-pirate, then.

CrabGirl
09-02-2006, 11:00 PM
He is in fact, paying me not to post the vid...:ph34r:

Snee
09-02-2006, 11:01 PM
Meh, that has never stopped any woman sending around pics of me to a dozen or so of her closest friends ( :dry: ).

It only happened once, but still.

CrabGirl
09-02-2006, 11:07 PM
I'll auction the vid off to the highest bidder. I would post a new thread to do this this but I'm far too drunk.

Snee
09-02-2006, 11:11 PM
Payment method? :unsure:

Gripper
09-03-2006, 08:08 AM

In kind:w00t:

JPaul
09-03-2006, 11:07 AM

In kind:w00t:

He probly doesn't have a video of Cheebus, dressed as a pirate, at a stag night.

That's only a guess, but I'm standing by it.

BrolyBoo
09-04-2006, 04:57 PM

:lol:

lol manker, you weird werid thing with a sock tat says manker

Snee
09-04-2006, 07:36 PM

Aye, ginguar. The other sister is 15 so she has to wait 11 more years before she is allowed to talk to men.

ginguar was made up, I have never seen a woman giggle and blubber at the same time. No doubt there will be a tonne of pictures to post later but if you see a video of myself dressed as a pirate on the stag night it is, in fact, a fake. Very fake. Not me at all.

I just realised that I'm allowed to talk with men, now.

Agrajag
09-04-2006, 07:44 PM

I just realised that I'm allowed to talk with men, now.

That'll make the job as an instant translatist substantially easier

Snee
09-04-2006, 07:51 PM
I dare say so.

And conversations at dinner will be so much simpler now.