PDA

View Full Version : Missing drivers and windows files

johnq86
09-02-2006, 01:55 AM
i have many drivers and windows files missing and make me get errors on many things that i want to do like watching movies and laying games.what program or programs could i use to detect missing and corrupt drivers and windows files and how to fix them?

FreeDoom
09-02-2006, 02:07 AM
You may want to check this thread mate:
http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic8356.html

Be cool :cool:

limesqueezer
09-02-2006, 02:09 AM
driver detective - provides you with the correct & current drivers

peat moss
09-02-2006, 02:34 AM
John your still not using Windows ME ? If you are VB is waiting in the wings to help you . I'll PM him right now , stay on the line . Ah crap JK .

John you never seem to take our advice ,so it hard to help you with your problems . Sorry I don't mean to be mean but .......

Virtualbody1234
09-04-2006, 03:06 PM
John your still not using Windows ME ? If you are VB is waiting in the wings to help you . I'll PM him right now , stay on the line . Ah crap JK .

John you never seem to take our advice ,so it hard to help you with your problems . Sorry I don't mean to be mean but .......

:lol: Great post!

peat moss
09-04-2006, 03:26 PM

:lol: Great post!

I don't know , I feel kinda bad about it .:blushing:

Virtualbody1234
09-04-2006, 05:54 PM
Why feel bad about it. Every bit of it is true.