PDA

View Full Version : Horror/Comedy movie trackers

Mr.K
09-03-2006, 09:26 AM
Does anyone know of any trackers that are specifically known for just horror or comedy film torrents?

Any info would be much appreciated.
Thanks.:)

Xsensei
09-03-2006, 11:29 AM
http://www.horrorcharnel.kicks-ass.org ...invite only far as I know (0 for me atm:wacko: )...not a big tracker, they are having some probs right now...but good enough for me...:yup:

gustafo
09-03-2006, 04:56 PM
i don't think that there exists any (good) "horror-comedy only" tracker. you'll have more luck with what ever are you searching, if you look through some regular trackers ;)

Mr.K
09-03-2006, 09:45 PM
http://www.horrorcharnel.kicks-ass.org ...invite only far as I know (0 for me atm:wacko: )...not a big tracker, they are having some probs right now...but good enough for me...:yup:

I just took a look at the horrorchannelkicksass site. Looks pretty cool, Xsensi!
Thanks for the link!:)

They're not taking any new members at this time...just like some other private trackers I'd like to check out.:ermm:

I'm postive many others are being left out in the cold, as well.:O

Mr.K
09-03-2006, 09:50 PM
i don't think that there exists any (good) "horror-comedy only" tracker. you'll have more luck with what ever are you searching, if you look through some regular trackers ;)

I used open source trackers for about a month. To me, the private ones seem more safe ( I think?) faster and more reliable.

Not to say I haven't found some good movies and shows off public trackers. I did. I think it's more of a safety issue with opting to go with private ones.:)

Melvinmeow
09-05-2006, 05:45 PM
There used to be a good one named horrortopia and crazymazysworld. Not sure if they exist anymore. They may have been shut down or just renamed themselves. I know both offered a great range of horror flicks. Good luck in finding a site that does only horror.

Mr.K
09-05-2006, 08:27 PM
There used to be a good one named horrortopia and crazymazysworld. Not sure if they exist anymore. They may have been shut down or just renamed themselves. I know both offered a great range of horror flicks. Good luck in finding a site that does only horror.

There are hardly any movies in horrortopia now. I just joined. They had a decent looking site and forum. Didn't look like much else though.Sigh!:(

Thanks for the info anyways though.

Melvinmeow
09-05-2006, 08:49 PM
They used to be a full tracker. Think they switched to forum based only about 2 years ago. Not entirely sure about their full story.

Mr.K
09-05-2006, 09:01 PM
They used to be a full tracker. Think they switched to forum based only about 2 years ago. Not entirely sure about their full story.

They are pretty much forum based. They said they had books and all this, but their forum and links looks to be all what they have at this point. I went to the section where they put their e-books. I couldn't even click a link to download it.:huh:

I'm hoping horrorchannel-kicksass is better then this site?

Gogen
01-19-2007, 03:29 PM
I would recommend Zaerc Tracker 3. It's not a membership site, but it is a great community and there are seeds on most torrents for quite a while. Lots of older horror.

ghurka
01-19-2007, 07:24 PM
I would recommend Zaerc Tracker 3. It's not a membership site, but it is a great community and there are seeds on most torrents for quite a while. Lots of older horror.

Just a bit of friendly advice....don't necropost.

If you're looking to increase your post count then at least do your spamming in current threads.

magimcc
01-19-2007, 07:33 PM
hi as of jan 19 zaerc seems to be down but will keep trying thanks for the info

Backslash
01-19-2007, 07:36 PM
it's an old topic... the site's probably dead now. too many spammers now.

torrentslave
01-19-2007, 07:59 PM
sites not dead just down atm

RainRoofer
01-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Some good comedy tracker would be great.
HC is excellent in it's category.

Mr.K
01-20-2007, 11:12 PM

I appreciate the link, Gogen! Thank you!:)

I just gave it a quick look, and bookmarked the site. Will definately be looking for torrents at this site in the near future!

SecureInvitee
01-20-2007, 11:43 PM
site is online atm and it is very easy to get an invitation there...

cheers :)

they are doink a great job btw...

too much cult though..

ghostfreak
03-17-2007, 02:38 PM
Crazy Mazey rocked when it was active - a lot of rare horror films could be found there, but sadly they got shut down.

redrain
03-17-2007, 03:32 PM
The Horror Charnel is the best tracker for all horror related movies