PDA

View Full Version : TB account please.

fuxord22
09-04-2006, 08:29 PM
Hello,
I would like an account at TB. I dont have any proof becuase i was out of the torrent scene for a long time becuase i had newshosting account. I would like to get back in, so i can only give you my word that i had a good ratio. If there is anything that you would like, please PM me so we can discuss. thank you.

berserk1980
09-04-2006, 08:58 PM
welcome back . here is full of tl free. i just think tl is as good as tb , maybe
a little better. but i am a n00b really.

Chewie
09-07-2006, 02:58 PM
This is a request thread; it's not for chitter-chatter about which site is better than another.
Stay ON TOPIC.

fuxord22: You may not have much success without ratio proof so while you're searching, try to build a decent ratio at a respected but easier to enter site like Demonoid or FL etc.

pECi
09-07-2006, 03:06 PM
the man was trying to help him start all over again...not a bad thing in my opinion...but maybe i'm not seeing the whole thing in prospect...

@fuxord22 look for the thread with open signups

erax
09-07-2006, 03:10 PM
try this

www.torrentbits.ro

it's free and not less than TD :)))

Chewie
09-07-2006, 10:07 PM
When someone request help accessing a site that is completely closed, it's good to let them know the situation.
Recommending other sites, possibly equal in scope/quality, that are easier to gain access to, is welcome input and on topic.
Merely bickering over whether one site is better than another is not welcome. It doesn't add to the thread or anyone's credibilty. Please refrain.