PDA

View Full Version : Nudie Bars

Skiz
09-04-2006, 10:17 PM
I love them. :happy:

Where else can I go and look at hawt boobies whilst eating $5.99, 9oz. sirloin with parmesan gravy and shrimp. :drool:

Busyman™
09-04-2006, 10:27 PM

Where else can I go and look at hawt boobies whilst eating $5.99, 9oz. sirloin with parmesan gravy and shrimp. :drool:

Funny enough, I could care less.

I've haven't been to many strip clubs but when I'm eating my lunch or dinner, I prefer not to have a raging hard-on with no where to place it into.

Me and wifey went and had some drinks at a titty/billiard bar in DC and she thought it quite funny that I had to hide my front everytime I got up.:ermm:

Skiz
09-04-2006, 11:05 PM

I've haven't been to many strip clubs but when I'm eating my lunch or dinner, I prefer not to have a raging hard-on with no where to place it into.

Me and wifey went and had some drinks at a titty/billiard bar in DC and she thought it quite funny that I had to hide my front everytime I got up.:ermm:

You get a chubby at the tit bar? Sicko. :ermm:

Busyman™
09-04-2006, 11:10 PM

You get a chubby at the tit bar? Sicko. :ermm:

My titty bars and your titty bars are wayyyyy different.:smilie4:

Smith
09-04-2006, 11:17 PM

lawl

Skiz
09-05-2006, 12:14 AM

:noes: