PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading....:)

-L!qU!d-
05-06-2003, 06:22 PM
Subject: Upgrade Problems

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and Valuable resources. No mention of this was included with the product information.
In addition Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now launches during system initialization, where it monitors all other system activity.
Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Drunken Boys Night 2.5, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications.
I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 , but the uninstall doesn't
work on Wife 1.0

Please Help!!!!!!

Thanks,

A Troubled User.

REPLY:
Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about. It is due to a primary misconception among men. Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 thinking that it is merely an Utilities and Entertainment program.
Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its creator to run everything! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and return to Girlfriend 7.0. Hidden operating systems files cause Girlfriend 7.0 to emulate Wife 1.0 so nothing is gained.

It is impossible to uninstall, delete, or purge the program files from the system once installed. You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Some have tried to Girlfriend 8.0 or Wife 2.0 but end up with more problems than in the original system.

Look In your Wife 1.0 manual under, "Warnings- Alimony/Child Support". I recommend
that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation.

I suggest installing the background application Yes Dear to alleviate software augmentation. having installed Wife 1.0 myself, I also suggest that you read the entire section regarding, “General Partnership Faults (GPF's)".
You must assume all responsibility for any faults and problems that occur, regardless of their cause. You will also find that GPF's are cyclical.
The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE.
Avoid excessive use of C:\YES DEAR because ultimately you will have to Give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.
Remember the system will run smoothly as long as you take the blame for All GPF's .
Wife 1.0 is a great program, but tends to be very high maintenance.
Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs such as Clean and Sweep 3.0 , Cook-it 1.5 (which replaces Burn-It 1.0) and , Do-Bills 4.2 .
You must however be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program NagYourAss 9.5 . Once this happens the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 should this happen.

!!!!!WARNING!!!!!
DO NOT under any circumstances, install (Secretary-With-Short-Skirt. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
Tech Support

maxpower
05-07-2003, 01:23 PM
class fuckin brillant

-L!qU!d-
05-07-2003, 05:30 PM
You think so??? :)

googleman
05-07-2003, 05:48 PM
we think it rubbish, na just messing you, very funny, keep em coming

-L!qU!d-
05-07-2003, 05:50 PM
:P rubish ha! Well... what can i say googleman??? Keep SeArChInG .
:) :P

legend
05-09-2003, 03:13 AM
This is great! Seeing I have had 1.0 & 2.0. I think the tech is right!.... B) :rolleyes:

well_butter_my_arse
05-10-2003, 11:03 AM
lol bloody fantastic mate really enjoyed reading that. :lol:

marine_aart
05-10-2003, 08:58 PM
rofl

-L!qU!d-
05-11-2003, 09:26 AM
:) nice one he? :P

Some_Geezer
05-17-2003, 06:03 PM
I've been Running girlfriend 7.0 for the last 18 months, but after reading this I'm begining to think I've been hacked, and cruely upgraded to wife 1.0

I'll do a full system scan later, just to be sure :P

Some_Geezer
05-17-2003, 06:46 PM
Ok, I've finished the system scan and it is Girlfriend 7.0 I am running, although certain wife 1.0 programs seem to be installed aswell, particually NagYourAss 9.5. although I'm afraid if I tinker with NagYourAss 9.5 Clean and Sweep 3.0 and Cook-it 1.5 will also be affected.

I have other problems with Girlfriend 7.0 aswell - Blowjobs 1.2 is very temprementle and does not perform every time I want it to and Anal Sex 1.5 will not install at all.

Could anyone advise if these run better if you upgrade to wife 1.0

Also anything else you can recommend to make Girlfriend 7.0 run a smoothly as possible.

Tyke
05-17-2003, 07:18 PM
Yeah.

There's some nasty versions of girlfriend 7.0 that also install spyware.

This can cause girlfriend to pop up at inconvenient and embarassing moments such as when playing on "bit on the side v2.1", which often causes a catastrophic failure in "Relationship 3.1.4"

In extreme circumstances, the girlfriend spyware will continually monitor and scan any outgoing communications.

Make sure you get, and regularly update "Alibi 2.3" to disable the spyware.

Some_Geezer
05-17-2003, 07:43 PM
:lol: Quality man,