PDA

View Full Version : What A Load Of Fuckpiss! Part Twat

Busyman™
09-06-2006, 07:31 AM
I'm downstair watching TV and I heard a siren. No biggie. Heard it before but no often round here.

Then I hear a helicopter pass. Still no biggie.

The hear a helicopter about...mmmmm....9 more times then a siren again.WTF!

I look out front and see a cop car across the street just sitting there blocking a lane.

Fucking MANHUNT!

I turn on all the lights around the outside my house then....
I go back downstairs to watch TV then I see a light flash through my blinds a coupla times. I go upstairs and now the cop is angled in the street and another cop car passes by flashing his spotlight at my house. (I thought someone was walking around my house with a flashlight)

I call the non-emergency line and ask wtf is goin on but the fella didn't wanna tell me shit besides "They are probably looking for someone in the area".

So I go outside to talk to the cop (and check my mail at 3am:mellow: ) and of course he blasts me with his spotlight. I end up talking to him or should I say the blinding godlike light and he tells me that they are looking for suspects in the woods.

Fuckpiss!

I am glad there is no work tomorrow. I am used to quiet arund here. I like this area cos it's less likely to have trouble.

I see the cop is gone now (he had been there for at least 3 hours). I hope they got the suspects. Maybe I'll bother the non-emergency line again just for shits and giggles...............

lynx
09-06-2006, 08:28 AM
You'd think the police would have stopped them on their way back from Charles County. :shifty:

Barbarossa
09-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Maybe they're looking for the notorious microwave stealer that is known to live in the area. :dry:

How did they get past your barbed wire fences, anyway? :blink:

DorisInsinuate
09-06-2006, 08:39 AM
Has busyman turned into an emo or something?

CrabGirl
09-06-2006, 09:41 AM
You alright there busy? Having one of those weeks where everything goes wrong?

I'd have been shitting bricks if my house was surrounded by copcars and searchlights.

MagicNakor
09-06-2006, 09:46 AM

I'd have been shitting bricks if my house was surrounded by copcars and searchlights.

Why would he worry? He has a gun in every corner of his house....I'd be more worried for whoever happened to stumble by. :P

:shuriken:

GepperRankins
09-06-2006, 09:53 AM

why? it's not as if someone is gonna burgle a house surrounded by the police :dabs:

MagicNakor
09-06-2006, 10:00 AM
And if they did, they wouldn't be getting out of Busy's house.

CrabGirl
09-06-2006, 10:00 AM

why? it's not as if someone is gonna burgle a house surrounded by the police :dabs:

Because it means they've found me, alright?!?

Skiz
09-06-2006, 12:55 PM
You should have put on all blank with a black ski mask when you went to check the mail......just for shits n giggles. :ninja:

Busyman™
09-06-2006, 02:51 PM
You'd think the police would have stopped them on their way back from Charles County. :shifty:

:glag:

Busyman™
09-06-2006, 02:56 PM
You should have put on all blank with a black ski mask when you went to check the mail......just for shits n giggles. :ninja:

:(

I already thought that he might mistake me and shoot thinking of me as a person that fit a description.:ermm:

When I walked out and the light shone on my face I was thinking, "awww shhheeeiiit". Then the fucker wouldn't take it off as I spoke to him.

I made sure I made no jerky movements.:dry:

Proper Bo
09-06-2006, 02:57 PM
Well, you are a criminal

Busyman™
09-06-2006, 03:02 PM
And if they did, they wouldn't be getting out of Busy's house.

I did feel better with the cop outside. Wifey told me that when she went to work this morning she saw a wrecked car in the woods on the same street (half-mile away).

I guess the suspects stole a car, were being chased, wrecked it, and bolted into the woods.

The woods around here are thick as hell.

And yes I had a pistol ready.:ph34r: There's no fucker coming around here seeking "refuge". The best thing I would do is train a gun on him and call the cops.

Breaking-in my house?.....:no:

Busyman™
09-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Well, you are a criminal

How so?

Proper Bo
09-06-2006, 03:03 PM
microwave thievage:no:

Proper Bo
09-06-2006, 03:03 PM
sneaking into cinemas:no:

Proper Bo