PDA

View Full Version : Few invites for free

Evandro
09-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Hi, now I got everything that I need so I'd like to share the invites with some of you guys.

This is what I'm offering you atm and my requests:

- OiNK - 2 acc. You will have to show a screenshot with a good ratio proof from filemp3 or/and vipmusic. No other tracker is interesting me.

- BTMusic - 1 acc. Also a screenshot from filemp3 or/and vipmusic. I gave 7 invites to this tracker and only one person is using it - salavi2. The rest of the accounts were dissabled because no one was using it. So you will have to convince me that you really need the invite.

- bitme - 1 acc. Screenshot from your power user acc from any tracker you desire.

- learnbits - 2 acc. Good ratio proof.

- TheVault.bz - 2 acc. The same as learnbits.

One person get only one invite so decide what you want.

And please don't pm me. The screenshot put in this thread and later I will ask for your email.

So does anyone needs something ? :)

aburyach
09-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Hey,

Can I get the bitme?

Ratio: http://img466.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tlratiooc6.jpg

aburyach (at) gmail (dot) com

berserk1980
09-06-2006, 09:20 PM
hard to decide . i decided now i wanna BTMusic

Evandro
09-06-2006, 09:22 PM
@berserk - I know that you got that OiNK invite so that one is out for you :P

And I will wait 1 day with my decisions so that everyone will have a chance.

Edit: berserk I know that you are a good seeder but just to be fair with the others, show me your best ratio and your nickname from OiNK if you like.

berserk1980
09-06-2006, 09:28 PM
http://photo.eastgame.net/bonedragon/face/images/01.gifomg,i was
just making my proof. anyway,no problem,friend. save them to new comer!

Evandro
09-06-2006, 09:33 PM
I didn't say that I won't give you the btmusic invite. Only I will have to wait to see if any other will show a better ratio proof. So make your screenshot and I will give you the answer later tomarrow :)

berserk1980
09-06-2006, 09:47 PM
really hard to decide. may i change my mind? i want TheVault.bz. my proof: cool as my avatar

and if no one take BTM at last, maybe i can get it. my oink ratio sucks:
about 1.03 shame to show it

pECi
09-06-2006, 09:56 PM
i want btmusic!!!!!!!!11eleven pretty pls:w00t:

Evandro
09-06-2006, 10:08 PM
@berserk - pm me with your email.

@pECi - check your pm box

Evandro
09-06-2006, 10:30 PM
I sent one btmusic invite to @pECi because he showed that he deserves it. But in this situation I will give another one to the person who I would prefer.

I gave also one TheVault invite to @berserk1980.

Earlier I got a pm from @ownage who showed me a good ratio proof from filemp3. But I won't give him the oink invite until he asks here in this thread for it. Because I can't be sure if he got oink earlier from another person. Not everyone I can trust...

ownage
09-06-2006, 10:34 PM
no need, as i told you i don't wanna post screens here, you can keep it, thanks again

berserk1980
09-06-2006, 10:39 PM
in fact, first i wanna ask a oink for my sister. but she is too young, maybe
she will destroy it with bad ratio.
then,i want btm. i am a real music lover. but i am shame to show my oink p.
hoho, finally choose TheVault.bz

Dedalus^
09-06-2006, 10:41 PM
may just get invite directly. :) thx tho!

Evandro
09-06-2006, 10:41 PM
@ownage - you don't have to show your nickname in that screenshots - if this is scaring you.

@berserk1980 - it's not that. I know that on oink is very hard to keep a good ratio so even 0.8 ratio at oink would be good :)

@Dedalus - pm me with your email.

pECi
09-06-2006, 11:07 PM
thx dude :yup:

ownage
09-06-2006, 11:09 PM
even ratio is searchable on torrents, if u wanted me to ask on forum i'm asking now, but ratio proof is in pm sorry

Evandro
09-06-2006, 11:18 PM
Ok, I will give you the invite if no one else will show a better ratio.

I want ppl to show their ratio proof here because a lot of guys already have an oink acc and thay are begging for another so thay can trade it. This way, somebody can say that user named xxx has already got an acc on oink.

ownage
09-06-2006, 11:20 PM
no i don't have any, lol and u can see i'm actually getting rid of accounts as i posted a thread with lots of invites and accounts free give away :)

Evandro
09-06-2006, 11:24 PM
Ok, you have a chance because atm you are the only one who wants oink :)

Ac3Dunk
09-06-2006, 11:35 PM
Can i get oink invite im not a member in any music tracker, i can show u proof of ratio in bitspyder ,TB

Evandro
09-06-2006, 11:46 PM
Sorry but if you aren't a member of either filemp3 or vipmusic - which are very easy to get, I can't see if you really like music and if oink will be good for you.

ownage
09-07-2006, 12:04 AM
eh eh rock them hard evandro!

Evandro
09-07-2006, 12:20 AM
I will do like you said. But now I have to get my 3 hours sleep :P

Patriot foreve
09-07-2006, 12:04 PM
can i have abitme invite,these are my ratios in 3 sites and i am apower user in all of them ,i have also torrent-damage invites and scenereactor invites if u need any

http://www.up4world.com/images/store06/837ebe2fa0.jpg

http://www.up4world.com/images/store06/23e3f78502.jpg

http://www.up4world.com/images/store06/c81012a802.jpg

my email is:[email protected]

ernestus
09-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Hi. Is the oink invite still available?

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3088/72706nx6.gif

_invisible_
09-07-2006, 04:21 PM
hy i need a bitme invite pls and this is my ratio

http://img322.imageshack.us/img322/2921/hdqz8.png

my email

and thanks

ownage
09-07-2006, 04:51 PM
guys.. please DONT post your emails here, don't be surprised that later your accounts get disabled like *this*

-SaTaN-
09-07-2006, 06:43 PM
i need one ... but i am a starter... learning it
and yes i have requested at one more place... getting from anyone will be good....
and yes i will be good at the place whichever i get :) ofcorse dont wanna get banned at the first place i go hihi ... :p
thnks :)

Evandro
09-07-2006, 08:10 PM
Ok, here how the thing go...

bitme goes to..._invisible_

oink got ownage

I still have oink to give but besids ownage I hadn't found anyone who I would be sure that he deserves it.

-SaTaN- - if you are new at bittorrent then show me your current stats from the client that you use and also make a screenshot of your upload speed and I will see what I can do.

The rest can also aply for one oink as well as learnbits, TheVault and BTMusic :)

-SaTaN-
09-07-2006, 09:13 PM
nevermind ... i just got one from ownage ... i guess that will suffice me for the initial stages :p
thnx anyways... u ppl rock
keep distributing :)

-SaTaN-
09-07-2006, 09:16 PM
but help me with this thing ... does the user _invisible_ who posted did he really upload 200+ gb... whooaaa
thats hugee ..lmao i aint gonaa be anywhere close to that hihi
thnx

ernestus
09-08-2006, 02:57 AM
Evandro,

Whats wrong with my ratio on filemp3? Do I not satisfy your requirement to receive an oink invite?

RYZE
09-08-2006, 03:13 AM
hey i would like a oink invite and i have utorrent but im not sure where i can locate my download and upload profile, if anyone knows explain please.

deuce6000
09-08-2006, 03:57 AM
hey i would like a oink invite and i have utorrent but im not sure where i can locate my download and upload profile, if anyone knows explain please.

It has nothing to do with utorrent,If you are a member of any private torrent site then there should be something at the top of the page that says upload,download,and ratio.You would have to take a screenshot of that.

Exactly like you see in my signature.

ownage
09-08-2006, 04:37 AM
thnkx evandro :)

Acidice
09-08-2006, 04:57 AM
Ok, here how the thing go...

bitme goes to..._invisible_

oink got ownage

I still have oink to give but besids ownage I hadn't found anyone who I would be sure that he deserves it.

-SaTaN- - if you are new at bittorrent then show me your current stats from the client that you use and also make a screenshot of your upload speed and I will see what I can do.

The rest can also aply for one oink as well as learnbits, TheVault and BTMusic :)

I'd reeaalllyyyyyy like Oink...should I PM you my ratios? or is your last invite gone?

NaToLa
09-08-2006, 09:22 AM
Is it to late for the Oink invite? I really love to get it, since i'm a music
collector and also a good seeder. Here's my proof from FileMp3
http://usera.imagecave.com/NaToLa/FiLeMp3.jpg

Many thanks.

Evandro
09-08-2006, 10:12 AM
ernestus - you have a good ratio at filemp3 but you uploaded only 600 MB. That kind of ratio I can make in 5 minuts but I want to see that you really download and share a lot of music files.

NaToLa - congrats. The second oink is yours :)

NaToLa
09-08-2006, 11:27 AM
ernestus - you have a good ratio at filemp3 but you uploaded only 600 MB. That kind of ratio I can make in 5 minuts but I want to see that you really download and share a lot of music files.

NaToLa - congrats. The second oink is yours :)

Evandro, many thanks for the Oink invite! :w00t:
Cheers!

kayvanblue
09-08-2006, 11:35 AM
hey friend here is my ratio,i have alot to upload,if u could just help me out ,i need bitme.
thanks in advance
[email protected]
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/9310/kayvanoe3.jpg

Evandro
09-08-2006, 12:28 PM
Sorry but bitme is out for a while. I can give btmusic invite to one person if he will show me a screenshot from filemp3 or vipmusic :)

ernestus
09-08-2006, 12:52 PM

Evandro,

First, I don't have a 100mbit pipe. I make due though with what I have. Perhaps you can upload 600 MB in five minutes, but not I.

Second, your requirement said nothing of the amount which was necessary, which is dishonest on your part, ex post facto , after the fact.

Third, filemp3 does not have much which suits my musical tastes, ergo I don't download as much from there.

Evandro
09-08-2006, 02:57 PM
First, I don't have a 100mbit pipe. I make due though with what I have. Perhaps you can upload 600 MB in five minutes, but not I

That's not the point ! I'm not requesting 100 mbit upload because I saw many ppl with great upload speeds being leechers at oink. If you want to keep a good ratio at oink you have to really love music and I can only see that from a ratio from a nother music site like filemp3 or vipmusic.

Second, your requirement said nothing of the amount which was necessary, which is dishonest on your part, ex post facto , after the fact.

It should be clear to everyone that when I say good ratio, I mean not only a ratio above 1.0 but also many GB downloaded and uploaded.

hird, filemp3 does not have much which suits my musical tastes, ergo I don't download as much from there.

So how can I know if you even listen to music and if you really need oink ? If you want you can show a screenshot from another music site like vipmusic, th3 studio or something else but not trancetraffic, deepbassnine and similar.

ernestus
09-08-2006, 05:26 PM
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/2851/9806bhj0.gif

ngoducthang
09-08-2006, 08:04 PM
i would like a bitme and a learnbits if possible thank you! here's my account information to show i have good ratio at another tracker's site
http://i1.tinypic.com/2myoqd5.jpg

-SaTaN-
09-08-2006, 10:11 PM
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/2851/9806bhj0.gif

lmao ... give him one please :p

Evandro
09-08-2006, 11:36 PM

Your wish is my camand :D

ernestus & -SaTaN- you too. Give my your emails and I will invite you both to OiNK's Pink Palace ;)

I got a great humour, I have a date with my future girlfriend :D

But for now that's it. So don't anyone ask for more invites, at least not now.

ernestus - ChristianTorrents is not that kind of music tracker that I was talking about but I hope that oink will be useful. And remeber, if you won't you use oink or will have a very bad ratio, I will tell everyone here that is not worth inviting you. So keep trying.

ngoducthang - give my your email and I will invite you to learnbits.

Cheers:)

erax
09-08-2006, 11:40 PM
got a great humour, I have a date with my future girlfriend

Good Luck my Friend :)

don't forget some roses, it can help you some

Evandro
09-08-2006, 11:47 PM
don't forget some roses, it can help you some

Thanks for the tip :D But I think I can handle it :)

Edit: Ok, I'm going sleep now. I will invite you all next thing tomarrow. Good night :)

ernestus
09-09-2006, 03:44 AM

Your wish is my camand :D

ernestus & -SaTaN- you too. Give my your emails and I will invite you both to OiNK's Pink Palace ;)

I got a great humour, I have a date with my future girlfriend :D

But for now that's it. So don't anyone ask for more invites, at least not now.

ernestus - ChristianTorrents is not that kind of music tracker that I was talking about but I hope that oink will be useful. And remeber, if you won't you use oink or will have a very bad ratio, I will tell everyone here that is not worth inviting you. So keep trying.

ngoducthang - give my your email and I will invite you to learnbits.

Cheers:)

PM sent. Thanks for the invite.

The invites which I have been given thus far from this forum community have been greatly appreciated. And I have not been reported as a leech, scammer, or hit-n-runner by any of those members which invited me.

Evandro
09-09-2006, 10:30 AM
I already invited @ernestus but I'm still waiting for @-SaTaN- :)

ngoducthang
09-09-2006, 03:27 PM
my email is: [email protected]

Evandro
09-09-2006, 03:35 PM
ngoducthang

Invite sent :)

ngoducthang
09-10-2006, 05:34 AM
thank you every much Evandro, now i can try to find some learning material =)

Evandro
09-10-2006, 03:55 PM
I will never give any invite for free from now on. it's not worth to be a nice guy and try to help others.

Congratulations to ownage who were cought cheating at oink. Thank him because from now on there will be no invites from me.

And he even told me a good reason for using a mod client. He just couldn't give back 200 mb that he downloaded. It's just sad.

crocostimpy
09-10-2006, 04:06 PM
may i have an invite for a site?
ive used myspleen for a while now, its not private, but i hold a good ratio and i upload a lot.
thanks
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4727/myspleenry8.png

Evandro
09-10-2006, 04:10 PM
Read carefuly what I just said.

deuce6000
09-10-2006, 04:17 PM
thnkx evandro :)

Thanks to you for making one of the nicest guys on the site not trust anyone.It's people like you that ruin everything for everyone else.Thanks alot.

crocostimpy
09-10-2006, 04:20 PM
why must you stop being a nice guy because of one jackass?

Evandro
09-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Not every one is so stupid and untrusted. Earlier I had a doubt should I invite @ernestus but it was warth inviting him. He's a good and a smart guy. At the beginning of using oink before he downloaded anything, he uploaded his own stuff and now he have a zero download and 516 MB upload.

But of course not every one can be like that...

Sorry but now I don't know who should I trust. To oink is sure that I will nevere give any invite

ownage just said sorry. Yeah, thx men.

NaToLa
09-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Evandro, have you talk to ownage, asking why he was banned? I have a friend banned from Oink,
just because he started uploading in a normal cliente, but than O.S. crashed, he have to reboot and
when he starts upload again, Oink give him the bann message. :stars:
They suspect of everything out of the ordinary.

ghurka
09-10-2006, 05:11 PM
It may be that he had a previous account that was disabled. Several sites including Oink & Bitme will never let you back in once you've had an account disabled....even if it was disabled only because of your ratio.

ownage
09-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Evandro, have you talk to ownage, asking why he was banned? I have a friend banned from Oink,
just because he started uploading in a normal cliente, but than O.S. crashed, he have to reboot and
when he starts upload again, Oink give him the bann message. :stars:
They suspect of everything out of the ordinary.

no natola i really cheated and it's my fault, you can all blame me

pECi
09-10-2006, 05:24 PM
well...i'm not sure how many people will trade with u from now providing u give them tons on candies...i'm sorry though for evandro...he's a nice guy

ownage
09-10-2006, 05:32 PM
it's ok peci.. i know i disapointed you as many others but don't worry about me, i won't even try to get invites anymore, neither create another account here or anywhere else

i was giving away my accounts cause i was intending to leave file sharing (not the forum) anyways.. but didn't want to go to without a piece of the hardest trackers wich i never been in, i guess it makes me even more stupid

if i could help those who i prejudiced i would gladly do it, but sorry isn't enough so i'll have to keep on with the shame

ghurka
09-10-2006, 05:41 PM
But what I don't understand is if you're leaving p2p anyway then why cheat?

Was it like a man just before his wedding day having a final fling!

sontex
09-10-2006, 06:07 PM
IMPORTANT!

We do not want to see invite threads/posts on other boards! We will be actively scanning all the boards (yes, we're pretty sure we know of all of them) for these types of threads. Participating in these threads puts everyone here at risk and proves that you are not responsible enough to stay here. So:

ANYONE found participating in these threads will be banned. We will invesitgate all new signups and if they are found to be from one of these threads/posts, we will disable their account and the person who invited them.

Be discreet, invite people you trust. Thanks for your cooperation.

This quote I got from bitme website. Just want to let you know

deuce6000
09-10-2006, 08:11 PM
I thought that sorry thread was actually well thought out and i'm glad you did it.It still doesnt make the things you did right but definately shows us that you at least do care.Anyway have a good life dude.

ownage
09-10-2006, 08:40 PM
:)

jaqozo
09-10-2006, 09:33 PM
And he even told me a good reason for using a mod client. He just couldn't give back 200 mb that he downloaded. It's just sad.

that`s really stupid, because at oink there is no Minimum Required Ratio if you downloaded Less than 5GB , and there is a minimal ratio of 0.25 if you downloaded 5.00 GB - 25.00 GB

remilus
09-10-2006, 10:25 PM
I Have A Gfxnews.ru Or 1bt.ru Invites , Wanna Exchange With Me? What Do U Have? emilremus At Gmail.com (ONLY FOR GOOD SEEDERS!!!)