PDA

View Full Version : Want oink,sct

senser
09-07-2006, 06:19 PM
Im looking for Oink and Sct and i have this 2 trade with.

Audionews.ru (account)
Demonoid.com (1 invite)
x**4.us(invites) site down atm
Vipmusic(3 invites)
Piratebits.org (account)
UKnova(account)
TD (account)
xbits(invites)
Deepbassnine(account)
supertorrents(account)
Learnbits(account)
Gmail
ElbitZ.org(account)
TL(account)

Pm if intr..

gustafo
09-07-2006, 07:03 PM
you have to have some serious badass tracker in return (like U***) if you wanna get something like ScT :naughty:

pECi
09-07-2006, 07:37 PM
just a reminder...if u do get sct...don't register under the nickname u have here :D ... i got my acc disabled for that :stars:

gustafo
09-07-2006, 09:37 PM
just a reminder...if u do get sct...don't register under the nickname u have here :D ... i got my acc disabled for that :stars:

what were you thinking? :( :cry: ;) choosing the same nick like you have here, is the last thing you should do :(

iStix
09-07-2006, 09:41 PM
@senser did you have an acc at Oink sometime earlier?

bigjoe75
09-07-2006, 09:47 PM
deepbassnine? What the heck is that? Is that for fishing torrents? lol

Ac3Dunk
09-07-2006, 10:19 PM
no , its a music tracker

j0hn
09-07-2006, 10:20 PM

what were you thinking? :( :cry: ;) choosing the same nick like you have here, is the last thing you should do :(

i use the same nick here as i do on most private trackers im part of. i dont get disabled. following the sites rules on invites should ensure u dont get banned. if the sites dont want invites given out on public forums, i wont advertise them here. i save them for ppl i know, or i dont invite anyone.

filesharingtalk gets alot of bad press with regards to invite trading. i believe that it can be done by respecting the sites rules, and still ensuring u become part of the communities u want to join. for the harder to join sites u should reserve giving out/receiving invites between u and friends, or use other private trackers dedicated invites sections in their forums.

senser
09-08-2006, 01:24 PM
you have to have some serious badass tracker in return (like U***) if you wanna get something like ScT :naughty:
Well i have only used torrent for like 6 months unlike most of u guys so this is the best i can do.

gustafo
09-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Well i have only used torrent for like 6 months unlike most of u guys so this is the best i can do.

all i wanted to say is that this tracker is very popular, and many people are trying to get an invitation, so you need something very good in return. althought i wish you best of luck in getting one! ;) :thumbsup:

iStix
09-08-2006, 09:33 PM
@senser I asked you a question.... Look above.

senser
09-09-2006, 09:48 AM
@senser I asked you a question.... Look above.
Sry sonix69 yes i used 2 have an oink account but i gave it away 2 a friend of mine. At the time i used it i didnīt find much to dl and my friend needed it so i gave it up. And my friend donīt have invites so here i am beggin :D and im a good seeder at all my accounts. If any1 wants to invite me i can send a couple of screenshots :D

iStix
09-10-2006, 03:02 AM
Sorry senser I thought you didn't have one on Oink and I allready got a warning for inviting someone who had acc at oink.... I would send you an invite for free, but.... So good luck getting it...