PDA

View Full Version : When was the last time you had a good laugh?

johnq86
09-09-2006, 12:33 AM
i am just curious when was the last time you had a great laugh and why did you have to laugh???

peat moss
09-09-2006, 12:56 AM
My mum in law gave my youngest a haircut today while I was a work , oh its bad . I laffed because he had that look on his face like do you believe this dad , as I walked in the door .

Told him it will grow back but asked "So whens the school pictures "? I'v not laffed that hard in years and he giggled a bit too . :D

Lilmiss
09-09-2006, 12:58 AM
I almost pished larfing meself just a moment ago.
Can't tells ya why, personal joke like. :errr:

barry mcguigan. :glag:

gary, gary. = penny crayon :glag: yet again

Busyman™
09-09-2006, 03:10 AM
We are planning to have a 70's party (afros and all). About 2 hours ago wifey pulled up some website with 70's party pictures and there was one with a goofy look on his face.

I can't find the original pic but it was similar to this but 70's afro style loike.

http://intellectualize.org/images/moron.jpg

I then just blurted out in the doofiest moronic voice

"MONGo HAS TO GO DOOoDY. MONGo WET HIS PANTS!"

Wifey was laughing so hard that it made me laugh.:glag:

peat moss
09-09-2006, 03:16 AM
Busy your goofier than I thought , but ya the best belly laffs are the ones you just blurt out ?

Busyman™
09-09-2006, 03:21 AM
Busy your goofier than I thought , but ya the best belly laffs are the ones you just blurt out ?

I just come up with shit on the fly and it just works out I guess. That's one of those that even later on she's gonna see a goofy looking person and just bust out laughing imagining that voice.:lol: :lol:

I imitate voices very well.

peat moss
09-09-2006, 03:29 AM
Ya I do cartoon voices to a tee . I say follow the yellow brick road in my munchkin voice and the whole family has to pee . So I save it for road trips . :naughty:

Well that and farting with the window rolled up .

Busyman™
09-09-2006, 03:35 AM
Ya I do cartoon voices to a tee . I say follow the yellow brick road in my munchkin voice and the whole family has to pee . So I save it for road trips . :naughty:

Well that and farting with the window rolled up .

You are an evil father and husband.

I don't really do the cartoon voices as much but I imitate everyday people.

Many of my friends think it's eerie. I'll do one my friends, then a jamaican, then a brat.

Seedler
09-09-2006, 03:41 AM
2 hours ago hearing an ethiopian joke.

gustafo
09-09-2006, 02:55 PM
Yesterday evening, when i was watching "Borat" trailer video (Ali G - Sacha Baron Cohen) :D :D :D

NikkiD
09-09-2006, 03:57 PM
This morning, at my cats. Squeaky was hiding under the bed and popping out to smack me every now and again, and Tigger was sat across the room, in plain view stalking her. I figure he thought she couldn't see him because he had his head ducked behind the corner of my bathrobe. He sat there preparing to attack for a good ten minutes - wiggling his butt and waiting for her to look away. When he finally attacked he got halfway to her and was then distracted when he stepped on a plastic bag. My cats are idiots. Of course Jon was sat on the bed giving a full commentary which pretty much sent me into fits of hysteria.

peat moss
09-09-2006, 04:03 PM
@Nikkid Ya cats are great I have two ,mom and daughter . I could watch them play all day .

BrolyBoo
09-09-2006, 04:31 PM
@Nikkid Ya cats are great I have two ,mom and daughter . I could watch them play all day .

well i gots a rabbit and he has a funny face

yesterday i put a cup of ice in my bro's room and teh rabbit came in, looked at the glass, stuck his head in and started eating it, the funny thing is he kept doing it and his face was soo funny

peat moss
09-09-2006, 06:18 PM

yesterday i put a cup of ice in my bro's room and teh rabbit came in, looked at the glass, stuck his head in and started eating it, the funny thing is he kept doing it and his face was soo funny

Was that after or before you Bogart that big joint ? :D

Sometimes the funniest jokes are ones you have to explain .

Example my stepdaughter finally got a job at a candy shop called Purdy's Chocolates . So I asked in a straight face soooo your a fudge packer ?

Both my boys laffed them self silly , but I had to explain to the wife and girl what the joke was . True story by the way . ;)

CrabGirl
09-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Reading a story on B3tA last night, thought it was so funny I recounted it to a friend today at work. She got the giggles while talking to a customer which then set me off. I'd just taken a mouthful of water when she made me laugh so much I spat it out all over myself, my computer, and her. Neither of us could do any work for a good ten minutes and nearly died laughing. Brilliant

Busyman™
09-09-2006, 10:39 PM

Example my stepdaughter finally got a job at a candy shop called Purdy's Chocolates . So I asked in a straight face soooo your a fudge packer ?

Both my boys laffed them self silly , but I had to explain to the wife and girl what the joke was . True story by the way . ;)
:lol: :lol:

CrabGirl
09-09-2006, 10:40 PM

Busy, have you seen the film "Benchwarmers"? I've just watched it and thought you might like it. Baseball, midgets, nerds and hotchicks. Its fab. Watch it.

Proper Bo
09-09-2006, 10:43 PM
It's fucking awful.

fact.

CrabGirl
09-09-2006, 10:44 PM
You hated "Time Bandits" and have never seen "Princess Bride."
Therefore you have shit taste in films. Fact.

Proper Bo
09-09-2006, 10:45 PM
:no2:

lysine
09-09-2006, 11:10 PM
earlier this morning, I had been awake for two days straight and watched Jackass: The Movie. I couldn't stop laughing at some points. I saw it at the theater debut, but not since.

peat moss
09-09-2006, 11:43 PM
You hated "Time Bandits" and have never seen "Princess Bride."
Therefore you have shit taste in films. Fact.

I liked Princess Bride but did n't care for Time Bandits .

suprafreak6
09-10-2006, 01:26 AM
when i was watching russell peters outsourced 20 min ago

Busyman™
09-10-2006, 02:08 AM

Busy, have you seen the film "Benchwarmers"? I've just watched it and thought you might like it. Baseball, midgets, nerds and hotchicks. Its fab. Watch it.

I might get it tonight. I have to wait 'till I finish ripping Scary Movie 4 then I have to return my movies to Blockbuster. Benchwarmers looks nice. Me and wifey might get drunk and watch it. We were quite tipsy when we watched Napoleon Dynamite.

Busyman™
09-10-2006, 04:19 AM
Looks like I'll Benchwarmers tomorrow. I had 3 movies out since last Saturday and I wait until the 11th hour to rip them.:dry: I just made it to Blockbuster before they closed. I'm going to rip another 3 (I got on Sunday) and get Benchwarmers when I return them tomorrow.

Procrastination.

thesixthsensor
09-10-2006, 04:27 AM
i try not to laugh... lol jk

peat moss
09-10-2006, 05:30 AM
i try not to laugh... lol jk

Oh ya you made me laff tho . :shutup:

Gripper
09-10-2006, 11:06 AM
Every time I look at myself naked in the mirror.