PDA

View Full Version : Do these sites suck?

pharaoh
09-10-2006, 03:26 AM
Was wondering what others thought of tvtorrents.com or dididave.com?

titana
09-10-2006, 06:23 AM
no idea about tvtorrents
dididave is a good upcoming site not much releases now
but should grow with time...

DKre8ive1
09-10-2006, 07:19 AM
Not a member of either site and have never used them but I thought I would put my 2cents on this.

No site ever really sucks unless they absolutly have no files to share or seeders and in all reality a site that is geared towards gamers would probably look like a site that sucks to a person who dont play games much and the same could be said for a site that excels in movie releases and if they had a gamer join the site.

So it all comes down to finding the site that fits you best. ;)

kennethcs
09-10-2006, 07:23 AM
actually dididave is a good site for 0day Xvid Movies.. On the Average most of thier movies are movies that are PRE'd after 10minutes

ghurka
09-10-2006, 09:49 AM
You can't say either site sucks but they are different.

If you join TVTorrents you can't download until you have upload credit and if you invite someone you have to give them some of your credit.

What annoys me about Dididave are the seeding warnings. You get a warning each time you stop seeding (unless you have seeded to 1:1) so its pretty annoying if you have to reboot your machine a few times in a day.

Actually that does suck!

Xsensei
09-10-2006, 10:10 AM
What annoys me about Dididave are the seeding warnings. You get a warning each time you stop seeding (unless you have seeded to 1:1) so its pretty annoying if you have to reboot your machine a few times in a day.

Actually that does suck!:yup:

Colt Seevers
09-10-2006, 03:24 PM
tvtorrents used to be good, but after some kinda make-over on the homepage... it now sucks!

j0hn
09-10-2006, 07:10 PM
i dont like tvtorrents, real ugly setup. dont like the gigacredits system either.
dididave is a fantastic site. great pre-times, decent speeds. although i prefer a normal ratio system, not the seeding time/per torrent ratio system.
dididave is often open for signups. great for new users.

sun_star
09-11-2006, 12:58 PM
i'm a memver of tvtorrents since 2003 (my 1st private tracker) and i like it there.. depends on what are u looking at

beth4205
09-11-2006, 03:02 PM
I am a member at TVtorrents and even though it hasn't been that long I am pretty happy with it. Whether a site's layout is ugly or not doesn't really matter to me.

shosh
09-11-2006, 05:54 PM
tvtorrents is the worst thing ever to live, and when you sign up, they dare ask you to upload b4 you download to theyre crappy site

FreeDoom
09-12-2006, 03:17 AM
You're talking about tvtorrents.ro right? isn't it down for some time now?
I can't access it for more than a week now...

maseunit
09-12-2006, 03:28 AM
dididave is a pretty des up and coming private site.

Detale
09-12-2006, 03:33 AM
DDD is the 5hit! GREAt Pre times, awesome staff, the warnings do suck but they keep leech 5hitheads seeding 1:1 so it works right

beth4205
09-12-2006, 02:13 PM
tvtorrents is the worst thing ever to live, and when you sign up, they dare ask you to upload b4 you download to theyre crappy site

The nerve of some people! Asking you to give a little BEFORE you take! :rolleyes:

Pr1nc3
09-13-2006, 07:53 AM
tvtorrents used to be good, but after some kinda make-over on the homepage... it now sucks!

I kinda agree. What I dislike heavely about TVTorrents is that you get warnings when you stop seeding your upload after 300%, while those who have d/l your show, simply get away. Meaning as uploader you get limited. Unless you are befriended with the staff.
I turned my back on TVTorrents having 52 Gig credits. (which was my first private tracker I joined) for that reason. complete seasons get filed away so it's hard to find them back.
They implemented an automatic update of your credits, but they log you off automatically after 15 minutes because the auto update puts to much load on their server... LMAO. :stars:
For the rest: great choice, quite complete, not the fastest, but then, whats the use of being the fastest when you put a wait of upto 72 hrs?

j0hn
09-13-2006, 08:00 AM
You're talking about tvtorrents.ro right? isn't it down for some time now?
I can't access it for more than a week now...
no, tvtorrents.com

DDD is the 5hit! GREAt Pre times, awesome staff, the warnings do suck but they keep leech 5hitheads seeding 1:1 so it works right
true!

0ctane
09-14-2006, 11:35 AM

i take it then u don't like uploading :rolleyes:

Pr1nc3
09-14-2006, 12:48 PM

i take it then u don't like uploading :rolleyes:

They don't ask you to upload before you can download. They demand to seed an existing torrent before you can download, to prove that you know what seeding is.
I learned the best trick to get a good ratio in that site. Credit where there is credit due. The only part which is crappy in TVTorrentsis is their latest makeovers. IMO, they were damn easy to maintain a good ratio, even to build up.

zoeygirly
09-14-2006, 02:56 PM
Didi is a great site--one of my favorites

FreeDoom
09-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Dididave is getting better and better :)
I'm comparing the pre's for games and they're good. Not as good as top sites but coming close :)
They are very good at movies with excelent pre's!

gamer4eva
09-14-2006, 10:21 PM
To be honest i like Tvtorrents because it has the release dates of the next episodes and i do not like surfing the web to find out when the next episode is due....its all on the plate for me.

Detale
09-15-2006, 02:04 AM
Didi is a great site--one of my favorites

Deff one of my favs 2:D