Agrajag
09-13-2006, 07:17 PM
:no:

100%
09-13-2006, 07:30 PM
she didn't want to do your fantasy?

sArA
09-13-2006, 11:19 PM
Probably scared of that strange tattoo on his head...

manker
09-14-2006, 11:05 AM
He pulled his hamstring in his run up to the keeper - he went off straight away and is out for three weeks.

That's why he went down.

It was a bollocks penalty, I didn't think it should have been given - the incident involving Rooney being upended just inside the box looked like a penalty, but the one which was given, didn't.

Some you get, some you don't.

{I}{K}{E}
09-14-2006, 11:09 AM
Ryan? :huh:

manker
09-14-2006, 11:23 AM
Ryan? :huh:
Giggs.

The Welsh prince.

CrabGirl
09-14-2006, 11:37 AM
The one that looks slightly retarded with his eyes too close together.

manker
09-14-2006, 11:46 AM
/banned

CrabGirl
09-14-2006, 11:55 AM
/spoons babyfood into a nappy-wearing Ryan Giggs.

Barbarossa
09-14-2006, 12:26 PM
Kinky :kiss:

manker
09-14-2006, 12:27 PM
:unsure:

What an odd thing to say.

CrabGirl
09-14-2006, 12:43 PM
I don't feel well today. I say odd things when I'm feeling a bit grim.

MCHeshPants420
09-14-2006, 02:26 PM
Did my mother poison you again with her cooking?

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 05:41 PM
He pulled his hamstring in his run up to the keeper - he went off straight away and is out for three weeks.

That's why he went down.

Even you don't believe that, he injured himself diving.

Spider_dude
09-14-2006, 07:18 PM
Tel: 0131 667 7211

Biggles
09-14-2006, 07:29 PM
:unsure:

What an odd thing to say.

That is what I thought and wouldn't it be uncomfortable with nappies full of baby food even if the stuff hadn't gone through the system like?

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Tel: 0131 667 7211

:lol:

Telephonic humour ftw.

manker
09-14-2006, 08:51 PM

That's why he went down.

Giggs doesn't dive.

Even if it was a player who does dive, a lung-bursting sprint is much more likely to tear a hamstring than a fall to the floor, wouldn't you say.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 08:55 PM
Giggs doesn't dive.

Even if it was a player who does dive, a lung-bursting sprint is much more likely to tear a hamstring than a fall to the floor, wouldn't you say.

I know you love him mate, but via the gift of watching 327 replays, from as many angles, he dived.

I agree with you that he's not, generally, a diver. I said, or at least implied as much last night. It actually quite depressed me at the time. I don't think he's that kind of boy. I think he's a magnificent player and prior to last night, a fair one.

However, he dived.

manker
09-14-2006, 09:01 PM
Giggs doesn't dive.

I know you love him mate, but via the gift of watching 327 replays, from as many angles, he dived.

I agree with you that he's not, generally, a diver. I said, or at least implied as much last night. It actually quite depressed me at the time. I don't think he's that kind of boy. I think he's a magnificent player and prior to last night, a fair one.

However, he dived.
No, he didn't.

He injured his hamstring while sprinting flat out for the ball and by the time he'd reached the keeper he was on his way down to the floor.

He didn't appeal, his only thought was; 'Fuck, I've done me hammy again'.

If it was Ronaldo and he hadn't gone off with an injury at that time, I would agree with you because it looks like he went down easily. But he did go off - and it was Giggs.

No dive.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 09:22 PM
You're looking thro' red coloured glasses, I'm looking thro' green coloured ones. I accept that.

However your contention that he was already on the way down when Boruc didn't touch him is pish. It simply didn't happen that way.

Any time I have ever seen a player running and pulling a hamstring, they don't fall down as if someone has hit them. They hop for a couple of steps, then sit down gingerly. It is the most obvious injury in the World. Anyone who watches the game immediately knows what has happened.

I'm not saying he hasn't done a hamstring, I'm saying he dived for the penalty.

manker
09-14-2006, 09:34 PM
You're looking thro' red coloured glasses, I'm looking thro' green coloured ones. I accept that.

However your contention that he was already on the way down when Boruc didn't touch him is pish. It simply didn't happen that way.

Any time I have ever seen a player running and pulling a hamstring, they don't fall down as if someone has hit them. They hop for a couple of steps, then sit down gingerly. It is the most obvious injury in the World. Anyone who watches the game immediately knows what has happened.

You've got it wrong. That doesn't always happen when you pull a hamstring. I certainly didn't do that when I pulled mine.

It happened how I said. If you really believe that Giggs is going to tarnish his reputation by diving for the very first time in his career in the first half of a home match against Celtic that United don't need to win in order to progress at the age of 33 and while in his best form for five years, then you need your head read.

He doesn't dive, he didn't dive, he went down as a result of an injury which has rendered him unable to play for the next three weeks.

I don't understand why it's difficult for anyone to understand. You must have scouse blood 'cos all the scum in the pub last night were of the same opinion :dabs:

Proper Bo
09-14-2006, 09:36 PM
dive.

fact.

manker
09-14-2006, 09:37 PM
dive.

fact.
Cometh the hour, speaketh the Geordie Bawa.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 09:39 PM

You've got it wrong. That doesn't always happen when you pull a hamstring. I certainly didn't do that when I pulled mine.

It happened how I said. If you really believe that Giggs is going to tarnish his reputation by diving for the very first time in his career in the first half of a home match against Celtic that United don't need to win in order to progress at the age of 33 and while in his best form for five years, then you need your head read.

He doesn't dive, he didn't dive, he went down as a result of an injury which has rendered him unable to play for the next three weeks.

I don't understand why it's difficult for anyone to understand. You must have scouse blood 'cos all the scum in the pub last night were of the same opinion :dabs:

Everyone who isn't a Welsh manutd fan is of the same opinion mate. Do the maths.

This idea that he would have considered what he was doing, within the context of how important the game was is nonsensical. It was a moment of madness, I'll happily give you that, but that doesn't make it any less of a dive.

I cite Zidane, in the World Cup Final as precedent.

manker
09-14-2006, 09:45 PM

Everyone who isn't a Welsh manutd fan is of the same opinion mate. Do the maths.

This idea that he would have considered what he was doing, within the context of how important the game was is nonsensical. It was a moment of madness, I'll happily give you that, but that doesn't make it any less of a dive.

I cite Zidane, in the World Cup Final as precedent.
The importance of the game would have been already in his head - why would you think that he would need to remind himself of how, relatively, unimportant the game was just prior to the incident.

He already knew :huh:

He injured himself in the sprint, he went down due to the injury.

The only moment of madness concerns Boruc. Why did he go in like that? All he needed to do was stand up - even a fit Giggs couldn't have got to the ball to whip it in.

manker
09-14-2006, 09:48 PM
I cite Zidane, in the World Cup Final as precedent.Zidane had previously got sent off for headbutting and had got sent off for violent conduct on three other separate occasions.

Giggs has never, ever dived before.

How is this like that.

==

Answered that separately because it wasn't there when I started typing my reply.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 09:49 PM
It was you who started talking about the importance of the game, not I. I agree that it is totally irrelevant.

Whether Boruc should have been there or not is also specious and you know it. He didn't touch Giggs, or if he did it was at most minimal contact.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 09:53 PM
I cite Zidane, in the World Cup Final as precedent.Zidane had previously got sent off for headbutting and had got sent off for violent conduct on three other separate occasions.

How is this like that.

==

Answered that separately because it wasn't there when I started typing my reply.

I was illustrating a moment of madness.

The man was playing in the World Cup Final. He is one of the top 10 footballers who has ever played. He has won the World Cup and God knows what else. However people will remember that moment.

People do really stupid things without thinking, that fact that Giggs has never been guilty of diving before is irrelevant.

manker
09-14-2006, 09:54 PM
It was you who started talking about the importance of the game, not I. I agree that it is totally irrelevant.

Whether Boruc should have been there or not is also specious and you know it. He didn't touch Giggs, or if he did it was at most minimal contact.You're not agreeing with me - for I've written that I think the context of the game is important, who is it that you're agreeing with.

Boruc did brush Giggs' arm, it wasn't enough to make him go down. The fact that he was there is relevant because it's made Celtic fans think he dived when the simple fact is that if Boruc had stayed on his line, Giggs would have gone down in a similar fashion because he injured his hamstring.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 09:57 PM

Whether Boruc should have been there or not is also specious and you know it. He didn't touch Giggs, or if he did it was at most minimal contact.You're not agreeing with me - for I've written that I think the context of the game is important, who is it that you're agreeing with.

Boruc did brush Giggs' arm, it wasn't enough to make him go down. The fact that he was there is relevant because it's made Celtic fans think he dived when the simple fact is that if Boruc had stayed on his line, Giggs would have gone down in a similar fashion because he injured his hamstring.

Sorry, I can't even pretend to take that as a serious point.

manker
09-14-2006, 10:01 PM
Zidane had previously got sent off for headbutting and had got sent off for violent conduct on three other separate occasions.

How is this like that.

==

The man was playing in the World Cup Final. He is one of the top 10 footballers who has ever played. He has won the World Cup and God knows what else. However people will remember that moment.

People do really stupid things without thinking, that fact that Giggs has never been guilty of diving before is irrelevant.Of course it isn't irrelevant!

If you go to court accused of something - you always get your previous character/record taken into consideration.

In this case, it isn't clear that he dived particularly given his injury, so people involved in discourse regarding the matter should be aware of his previous record.

Saying it's irrelevent is a rather blinkered way of thinking. As if it would be better not to be aware of all circumstances.

As for the Zidane thing, well, he is prone to these moments of madness, it's not really that much of a surprise that he reacted in such a pressurised situation, I notice Italy didn't target Henry at all.

I don't recall Giggs suffering a previous 'moment of madness'.

manker
09-14-2006, 10:05 PM
You're not agreeing with me - for I've written that I think the context of the game is important, who is it that you're agreeing with.

Sorry, I can't even pretend to take that as a serious point.Is it all getting a bit much now - you could give it a go tomorrow, if you like.

Maybe after a Resolve :idunno:

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:13 PM

People do really stupid things without thinking, that fact that Giggs has never been guilty of diving before is irrelevant.Of course it isn't irrelevant!

If you go to court accused of something - you always get your previous character/record taken into consideration.

Worst rod in the World, ever.

manker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBDZeFRuenM

On 27 secs. He 'hops' just after he puts his leg down after the contact with the keeper, that's when he felt his pulled hamstring, that's when he goes down.

He didn't dive, case clsoed.

Agrajag

Sorry, I can't even pretend to take that as a serious point.Is it all getting a bit much now - you could give it a go tomorrow, if you like.

Only if you promise to not take any more heroin ce soir.

manker
09-14-2006, 10:16 PM
Is it all getting a bit much now - you could give it a go tomorrow, if you like.

Fuck's sake. I've just done my Carlton Banks victory dance - more heroin is the last thing I need.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBDZeFRuenM

On 27 secs. He 'hops' just after he puts his leg down after the contact with the keeper, that's when he felt his pulled hamstring, that's when he goes down.

He didn't dive, case clsoed.

Fixed, case closed.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:18 PM
Fuck's sake. I've just done my Carlton Banks victory dance - more heroin is the last thing I need.

Such a pity you were early with said dance. Given that your case rests on him injuring himself earlier in the run and you are now saying that it was after the minimal contact.

manker
09-14-2006, 10:20 PM
That really is sour grapes now.

The chap injured his hamstring, we know cos he's out for three weeks - unless you really believe it's all a conspiracy - it's plain to see when he felt the injury (the hop), he went down because why would he risk doing more damage by putting weight on it again.

He's got important games coming up next month, ffs.

manker
09-14-2006, 10:21 PM

Such a pity you were early with said dance. Given that your case rests on him injuring himself earlier in the run and you are now saying that it was after the minimal contact.He injured himself earlier, prolly when he stretched for the ball, he felt it when he put weight on the leg. He went down when he felt it, not when he did it.

Are you having trouble with reading. This really isn't like you at all, you're usually dead good at it.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:23 PM

The chap injured his hamstring, we know cos he's out for three weeks - unless you really believe it's all a conspiracy - it's plain to see when he felt the injury (the hop), he went down because why would he risk doing more damage by putting weight on it again.

Not sour grapes mate, just disapointed in someone I previously respected.

manker
09-14-2006, 10:25 PM

Hoi! I'm still the same overly-friendly Welsh bloke who talks like a wee lassie on the phone :fist:

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:26 PM
Such a pity you were early with said dance. Given that your case rests on him injuring himself earlier in the run and you are now saying that it was after the minimal contact.He injured himself earlier, prolly when he stretched for the ball, he felt it when he put weight on the leg. He went down when he felt it, not when he did it.

Are you having trouble with reading. This really isn't like you at all, you're usually dead good at it.

Delayed reaction hamstring tears, that's a new one. I know he's not a bright lad, but I had always assumed that with him being a sportsman his central nervous system must be working.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:27 PM
Hoi! I'm still the same overly-friendly Welsh bloke who talks like a wee lassie on the phone :fist:

Hoi, that's a JPaulism. Your not allowed to use them against me. I believe that's a law.

manker
09-14-2006, 10:29 PM
He injured himself earlier, prolly when he stretched for the ball, he felt it when he put weight on the leg. He went down when he felt it, not when he did it.

Delayed reaction hamstring tears, that's a new one. I know he's not a bright lad, but I had always assumed that with him being a sportsman his central nervous system must be working.There's less than a second between him stretching & pulling and stepping & feeling the tear.

What with adrenaline and whatnot, I suspect that's normal. I'm not a doctor or owt but I don't reckon he would have felt much until he tried to use the affected muscle.

manker
09-14-2006, 10:31 PM
Not that there would have been that much adrenaline involved for Giggs in such an unimportant game :naughty:

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:35 PM
Not that there would have been that much adrenaline involved for Giggs in such an unimportant game :naughty:

Indeed.

Sir Fergus Aleckson made it quite clear that he would field a weakened side because it was so unimportant. That's why he left out ....

Proper Bo
09-14-2006, 10:37 PM
the fake ronaldo

manker
09-14-2006, 10:39 PM

Indeed.

Sir Fergus Aleckson made it quite clear that he would field a weakened side because it was so unimportant. That's why he left out ....
Ehhh, you know I'm having a jape - but in all fairness, The Scottish Player did start for us.

It's a bit like when he used to play his son in the first XI - except this is much worse because we've got a good team now :dabs:

CrabGirl
09-14-2006, 10:40 PM
What with adrenaline and whatnot, I suspect that's normal. I'm not a doctor or owt but I don't reckon he would have felt much until he tried to use the affected muscle.

Confirmed as true. He may have felt a sharp pull for an instant, then nothing until the muscle was activated.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:41 PM
the fake ronaldo

You mean the guy that helped get his own mate sent off in the World Cup. Probly coz he wanted to leave manutd but no-one else wanted him. Is that the guy your talking about.

Edit "he was suspended"

Proper Bo
09-14-2006, 10:42 PM
the fake ronaldo

You mean the guy that helped get his own mate sent off in the World Cup. Probly coz he wanted to leave manutd but no-one else wanted him. Is that the guy your talking about.

cawk, you were supposed to say "he was suspended" and i was going to post a picture of rod stewart.

edit your post and we'll pretend that's how it happened:smilie4:

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:42 PM
[QUOTE=manker;1448784]

Confirmed as true. He may have felt a sharp pull for an instant, then nothing until the muscle was activated.

We're talking about fitba, burd. Shut it and get a pizza made, or something.

manker
09-14-2006, 10:43 PM
the fake ronaldo

You mean the guy that helped get his own mate sent off in the World Cup. Probly coz he wanted to leave manutd but no-one else wanted him. Is that the guy your talking about.One poor rod deserves another.

Mind, I'm not sure if the Geordie BawA was rodding :unsure:

Agrajag

cawk, you were supposed to say "he was suspended" and i was going to post a picture of rod stewart.

edit your post and we'll pretend that's how it happened:smilie4:

Fixed.

manker
You mean the guy that helped get his own mate sent off in the World Cup. Probly coz he wanted to leave manutd but no-one else wanted him. Is that the guy your talking about.One poor rod deserves another.

Looks like he was.

We live and we learn :smilie4:

Proper Bo
09-14-2006, 10:44 PM
he was suspended

http://www.gromko.ru/pics/art1/art3466_0.jpg
lols

Proper Bo
09-14-2006, 10:44 PM
One poor rod deserves another.

Looks like he was.

We live and we learn :smilie4:

:fist:

CrabGirl
09-14-2006, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE=CrabGirl;1448805]

We're talking about fitba, burd. Shut it and get a pizza made, or something.

Oi you. I wasn't offering an opinion. I was confirming an uncertaincy which I felt qualified to do. For your information also I was just back from cooking.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:48 PM

Yeah, but you know mine wasn't a rod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsGe3uC3STg&mode=related&search=

;)

manker
09-14-2006, 10:50 PM
One poor rod deserves another.

;)
He had something in his eye :snooty:

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=Agrajag;1448812]

Oi you. I was confirming an uncertaincy which I felt qualified to do.

On the basis that Giggs is an arachnid presumably.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:51 PM

;)
He had something in his eye :snooty:

I know, a glint.

CrabGirl
09-14-2006, 10:53 PM
[QUOTE=CrabGirl;1448827]

On the basis that Giggs is an arachnid presumably.

What basis would that be then.

Agrajag
09-14-2006, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=Agrajag;1448834]

What basis would that be then.

That he is an arachnid, sorry I thought I posted that.

Proper Bo
09-14-2006, 10:57 PM
stop gheying up the quotes, noobs

Barbarossa
09-15-2006, 08:38 AM
I think he just slipped, as a result of the hamstring injury and the nudge from the keeper. :dabs:

manker
09-15-2006, 10:29 AM
I think he just slipped, as a result of the hamstring injury and the nudge from the keeper. :dabs:Don't be ridiculous, you can't possibly think that because you're not a Welsh manutd fan. Do the maths.

Barbarossa
09-15-2006, 10:37 AM
I was trying for a conciliatory approach :idunno:

The English trying to unite the Welch and the Scotch. :no:

It'll never work :dabs:

CrabGirl
09-15-2006, 10:46 AM
I wouldn't bother. I tried just stating a non-biased fact and got crushed. :dabs:

manker
09-15-2006, 10:54 AM
You shouldn't blame yourself, folks.

I'm the consumate model of decorum at all times whilst JP can let himself down in situations of great importance, such as this.

You should have seen him when my mam pwned him about triangular sandwiches :no:

JPaul
09-15-2006, 06:18 PM
mamker's explanation of trianguloid sandwiches was pish. Fact.

Obviously I can't actually remember what it was, but that's beside the point, or three.

manker
09-15-2006, 10:05 PM
This is the first thread on FST that I've ever showed teh missus.

She was suitably impressed :happy:

manker
09-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Btw, Agrajag - whoever you are - she thinks you're a cunt.

Proper Bo
09-15-2006, 10:12 PM
Was she impressed by your post count?:smilie4:

CrabGirl
09-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Has she seen the pants thread yet?

Proper Bo
09-15-2006, 10:40 PM
or the toilet paper thread

manker
09-15-2006, 10:42 PM
fuck up, cunts.

Proper Bo
09-15-2006, 10:44 PM
it's alright, she knows the site now, she can check for herself when you're not around

Spider_dude
09-16-2006, 12:25 AM
does she know you buggered cheese with a strap-on cos your cawk is small?

Agrajag
09-16-2006, 02:29 PM
does she know you buggered cheese with a strap-on cos your cawk is small?

Yes, but she forgot her guitar.

Seedler
09-16-2006, 10:54 PM
Who's Ryan?:blink: