PDA

View Full Version : Forum acting up?

Skiz
09-14-2006, 04:42 AM
Tonight, the forum is acting weird. Is it just me?

When replying to posts, I can't click to move my cursor around the box where I'm typing. If I try, my cursor turns into the hand cursor (http://thumb3.shutterstock.com/photos4/thumb_large/2371/2371,1142615666,1.jpg)for as long as I hold down the mouse button. :unsure:

To navigate around the reply box, I have to use the arrow keys.

Also, this is only happening when replying. If I use the quick reply, everything is fine, or if I choose to preview my post, everything is fine then too.

I haven't tried any other forums, but so far this is the only place it's happening. :unsure:

tesco
09-14-2006, 09:02 AM
Try clearing your cache...

limesqueezer
09-14-2006, 11:02 AM
I had troubles that it freezed when i wanted to reply, sometimes it just didn't go any further, but today everything is alright.

Skiz
09-14-2006, 02:58 PM
Try clearing your cache...

Cache clear, but it happened again on the very next post. It doesn't do it everytime either. This particular time, it didn't do it at all. :huh:

FreeDoom
09-15-2006, 06:55 AM
I was doing a reply right now about yahoo mail and suddenly forum went crazy :O
I hit "Post Reply" and was scrolling, waiting for the post to appear, then it went into Reality profile :o :lol:

thewizeard
09-15-2006, 07:28 AM
I hit "Post Reply" and was scrolling, waiting for the post to appear, then it went into Reality profile :o :lol:

..which indeed is a disaster.. . :cry:

Chewie
09-15-2006, 07:04 PM
Your browser may have gone into Detective Mode and taken you to the culprit.
Have you been playing with code again, RealitY :lol:

FreeDoom
09-26-2006, 02:03 AM
Again, weird things happening:
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/3330/fstbrokenpz3.jpg

I was gonna pm a user and that appeared instead :blink:

i didn't meant to call him, only pm :lol: