PDA

View Full Version : (smilie) Any chance of putting this one back on front page?

100%
09-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Anychance you could put :01: back on the advanced front page reply thingy.
Would be nice as it represents macho power and was probably removed due to some feminist scandal on the board.
yes, you must sacrifice one....

:wacko: :stars: ?

tesco
09-14-2006, 10:54 PM
Probably get rid of the stars one unless anyone disagrees? :stars:

edit: Not remove completely, I mean move from "front page reply thingy" to the advanced...

manker
09-14-2006, 11:00 PM
Probably get rid of the stars one unless anyone disagrees? :stars:

edit: Not remove completely, I mean move from "front page reply thingy" to the advanced...
I agree.

===

Can we get :dabs: on the "front page reply thingy" too, please.

Maybe get rid of this one ---> http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/wacko.gif

tesco
09-14-2006, 11:07 PM
Or http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/cool2.gif?

manker
09-14-2006, 11:20 PM
Yeah, whichever works for me :)

There is a VB mod to see which smilies get used the most, perhaps you could install that to see which deserve to be put on front page reply thingy and revise them infrequently.

I suppose it might be open to abuse ... so perhaps it could be implemented such that admin are the only ones to be able to use this mod.

Maybe I'm thinking about it too deeply :dabs:

Skiz
09-15-2006, 12:01 AM
Yeah, whichever works for me :)

There is a VB mod to see which smilies get used the most, perhaps you could install that to see which deserve to be put on front page reply thingy and revise them infrequently.

I suppose it might be open to abuse ... so perhaps it could be implemented such that admin are the only ones to be able to use this mod.

Maybe I'm thinking about it too deeply :dabs:

I think it would be purty hard to "abuse" it at this point, unless of course it doesn't start keeping tabs until after it's been implemented. Oh well, dabs on just in case. :shifty:

:dabs: :dabs: :dabs: :dabs: :dabs: :dabs: :dabs: :dabs: :dabs: :dabs: :dabs:

Barbarossa
09-15-2006, 08:11 AM
:kiss:

It should show you the least-used smilies, just so they get a bit of use, like.

EDIT: Also, when you click more, the popup window is too small, can that be made twice as wide?

100%
09-15-2006, 02:42 PM
Many of the icons on frontpagereplythingy show similar emotions sort of..
:huh: :blink: :wacko: :stars:

Mankers vb hack sounds very democratic, which only in smilie world is agood thing

tesco
09-15-2006, 10:21 PM
:kiss:

It should show you the least-used smilies, just so they get a bit of use, like.

EDIT: Also, when you click more, the popup window is too small, can that be made twice as wide?I know, and it really should be made that way in the default vbulletin.:huh:

edit: I'll do this as soon as reality sends me the password for admincp and etc. :frusty:

tesco
09-17-2006, 01:44 AM
Done.

The dabs looks so out of place. :lol:

100%
09-17-2006, 07:07 AM
:01: :) ;)