PDA

View Full Version : hey you

Mathea
09-16-2006, 04:00 AM
Nikki: hi to you and Jonno. incase you dont bother with the other threads, you want naything stateside, tis yours. Cuz 1. i cant remember the name of the coffee but 2. Ill send you money to send more out here

Dan:fucking become psychic and show up when I randomly do

Cheese: open a new board plz

Everyone else: find sam for me plz

internet.news
09-16-2006, 06:24 AM
what do I do? :idunno:

Gripper
09-16-2006, 07:25 AM
Found him,^^^^^^^^

Agrajag
09-16-2006, 09:44 AM
There is a a new cheeseboard.

Nobody bothers posting because you aren't there.

Seedler
09-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Hey Mathea.

BrolyBoo
09-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Nikki: hi to you and Jonno. incase you dont bother with the other threads, you want naything stateside, tis yours. Cuz 1. i cant remember the name of the coffee but 2. Ill send you money to send more out here

Hmm, i cant seem to find him anywhere...is it possible he quit the fourms?:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

NikkiD
09-17-2006, 10:39 AM

Yo! How's you? PM me your new address and I'll send you a can promptly - you want a big can this time? Jonno is now addicted to Timmy's coffee too. Can't go anywhere without first stopping for a coffee. Hell, we'll drink a pot of it at home, and he STILL wants to get one for the road.

Jon L. Obscene
09-17-2006, 11:48 AM
you want naything stateside

1967 Stang :01:
Sounds like a fair trade to me :shifty:

Oh yeah, don't rely too much on the term "promptly" cos it'll be me ends up doing it :rolleyes: meanwhile I shall enjoy this perfect cup of coffee I just made :D

Jonno :cool:

Mathea
09-17-2006, 05:52 PM
yay. seems we have switched places there sam. Now I have nothing better to do than drink to forget everything lol

woot to coffee... Ive already thought of some "fun" things to send. Though y'day there was a sidewalk sale in town and I got these great sneakers and I thought of you Nikki cuz Im sure you woulda liked em.... and if Id known your size I'd of sent em out. Cool on coffee, will pm in a sec, and remember, if you dont tell me what you want, I'll have to use my imagination..... and that can be a very dangerous thing.

DanB
09-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Here I am :unsure:

Virtualbody1234
09-17-2006, 08:26 PM
... and remember, if you dont tell me what you want, I'll have to use my imagination..... and that can be a very dangerous thing.

Now that sounds like the best plan! :naughty: