PDA

View Full Version : Beast Wars, Armada, Beast Machines Anyone?

Mcern
05-07-2003, 01:08 PM
If anyone's got Transformers episodes, either Beast Wars, Armada, Beast Machines, or anything else, that is, except for the original episodes, coz I've got those, and would like to share them with me, they would make me a happy man :)

Cheers

NotoriousBIC
05-07-2003, 01:29 PM
I've got the whole Beast Wars and Beast Machines series, BUT they're in a real crappy realmedia format.
I can post the hashes if you want.

Mcern
05-07-2003, 01:43 PM
Realmedia? That IS crappy :lol:

Nah, you keep them for yourself :P

I've downloaded all the original episodes, but I can't find much beast wars and such.

Ah well, perhaps someone else's got them as avi or mpg.

Thanks anyway :)

Cheers

tanjo
05-07-2003, 01:50 PM
I share the rarest transformer episodes on kazaa...

They are from the Japanese Headmaster series which was meant to follow on after the G1 "rebirth" episodes

So rare infact that i had to go to eMule and get them from there

Currently i only have the first 2 episodes due tothe shitty speed of eMule but as more download i shall share them

Just search for "headmasters"

Mcern
05-07-2003, 01:56 PM
Are they talking yap?

I can't understand yap you see :P

It sounds like mao bao fao ding dong. No offence, I just don't understand it. But if's got english subtitles or if they speak english, then I should be ok ;)

Thanks a lot.

And to everyone else: I'd still like Beast Wars, Beast Machines and Armada :lol:

Cheers

NotoriousBIC
05-07-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Mcern@7 May 2003 - 15:43
Realmedia? That IS crappy :lol:

Nah, you keep them for yourself :P
I think I will, thank you :D

FYI, high quality BW and BM are *really* rare.
Even Direct Connect doesn't have much. If you use DC, you could try iacon (iaconhub.com:2005, it's dedicated to everything transformers)

Or, you could just buy the DVD's...

Mcern
05-07-2003, 02:27 PM
Or, you could just buy the DVD's... [/QUOTE]
If I had the money to buy everything, games, dvds, programs, music, I wouldn't be here now would I ;)

tanjo
05-07-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Mcern@7 May 2003 - 13:56
Are they talking yap?

I can't understand yap you see :P

It sounds like mao bao fao ding dong. No offence, I just don't understand it. But if's got english subtitles or if they speak english, then I should be ok ;)

Thanks a lot.

And to everyone else: I'd still like Beast Wars, Beast Machines and Armada :lol:

Cheers
I know episode 101 is english dubbed , i think the same is true for 102 but it may be english subtitled

Denderox
06-01-2003, 10:50 PM
Subtitles suck aswell, becuz the whole sound quality is interupted, and some people who like being out've school and not reading...well dont wanna read subtitles. Ill take the realmedia ones though!!!

Absolute Pure Evil
06-02-2003, 09:19 AM
I know this takes away from Kazaa, but even Kazaa doesn't have it all...

for ANY KIND of Transformers episodes, go here: http://www.iaconhub.com/

You will unfortunately need to use Direct Connect..

The Iacon Hub has all the TF you're looking for, i know this from my own searching.. All have the poor AND really EXCELLENT Quality episodes...

ALL Transformers, even the newl released Headmasters series that takes place right where the original TF series left off, it's been dubbed into english, (BADLY btw), but it was neat seeing how it all actually finished off, and the REAL true death of the original Optimus Prime...

Was lots of fun..

Oh it also has Transformers: Armada, new eps usually up an hour after it premiers.. I know it takes you away from Kazaa but it TRULY IS the ony place on the whole 'net to find any ep of TF you're looking for..

Enjoy!

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 09:44 AM
i know this is a wee bit off topic, i mean, i loved transformers, had some bad ass toys (what was the big one where like his chest opened up and had a wee car inside it, it was a big white thing, cant remember the name as im not an avid fan anymore.

also, anyone remember Mask ? there were cartoon ep's of that, right?
i had like all the Mask toys !! they were the shit !!!

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 09:47 AM
http://www.bigislandtoys.com/mask12.jpg

oh my goodness !!

i used to have this bad boy !!

Absolute Pure Evil
06-02-2003, 09:48 AM
What the hell Billy? you followin' me around?

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Absolute Pure Evil@2 June 2003 - 09:48
What the hell Billy? you followin' me around?
nope !!

and dont u remember mask ?!!!

Absolute Pure Evil
06-02-2003, 10:07 AM
yeah I remember M.A.S.K.

There's a website called "Pooky Toons" I believe that has quite a few 80's cartoon pages and eps online.. Including MASK...

I can't remember the URL though but I know doing a search for pooky toons will get you there..

You're welcome..

crazy_billy_bats
06-02-2003, 10:12 AM
thanks !!

and shit i used to love mask....
seeing pics of those toys freaked the fuck out of me :lol:

Absolute Pure Evil
06-02-2003, 10:20 AM
I would SERIOUSLY let somone BOINK me in the posterior if I could find ANY freaken file sharing prog that posts that old cartoon for the late 70's early 80's

Battle of The Planets!!!

it was an editted version of the Japanese cartoon "Gatchaman" it was on when I was in grade 2 and 3.. I RAN home every day to watch it.. I miss it A LOT!

It's recently been released on DVD but not yet in Canada pissing me off.. or at least in my area of Canada...

I'd LOVE either Gatchaman OR BotP... Preferably Gatchaman because it's uneditted..

You remember.. Mark, Jason, Princess, Keyop, Tiny, and 7-ZARK-7 (who was added on in place of over 7 minutes of editting out the violence)

in Gatchaman.. the Keyop character had a real mean streak, he was always making BIG HOLES THROUGH the people he fought...

So Gatchaman and Battle of the Planets is a MUST for me to get.. maybe I should add this one to the REQUESTS section?