PDA

View Full Version : Im nervous

Adster
09-18-2006, 09:26 AM
for over 3 montsh ive been having a online relationship now with a girl shes 18 next month I just turned 25 so there is a big gap there

next week I finally head off to Melborune to meet her and spend a week there and im nervous as fuck... I had been single for 4 years till a few months ago and am not used to it all!! ahhhhh!!!

anybody else had to meet someone off the net in a relationship and be a nerovus wreck?

RealitY
09-18-2006, 09:30 AM
just get wacked befa ya go...

Barbarossa
09-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Yeah, and now we've been married 3 years and have a baby.

Don't go! :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear: :fear:

Adster
09-18-2006, 09:36 AM
LOL its gonna be a long prick of a trip 11 hours in a train

RealitY
09-18-2006, 09:36 AM
Just shows what valium can do...

Gripper
09-18-2006, 11:17 AM
Go for it,what have you got to lose...just your virginity :)
Have a good time,just play it as it comes.

NikkiD
09-18-2006, 11:33 AM
for over 3 montsh ive been having a online relationship now with a girl shes 18 next month I just turned 25 so there is a big gap there

next week I finally head off to Melborune to meet her and spend a week there and im nervous as fuck... I had been single for 4 years till a few months ago and am not used to it all!! ahhhhh!!!

anybody else had to meet someone off the net in a relationship and be a nerovus wreck?

Yes and no. I wasn't so much nervous as excited. Well okay, I was a little nervous. Maybe half nervous, half excited. Okay so I had to get my aunt to drive me to the airport because I was too shaky to drive. My nerves disappeared the second I saw him though. It was quite funny actually, he walked through the doors to the passenger pick up area and didn't even see me. I was standing right in front of the doors about 20 feet away from him, he looked at me twice before I finally said "Jon!" and he clued in, and this big grin came across his face. I ran over and kissed him and hugged him - crying my eyes out by that time. Then of course my aunt came over and pulled us apart so we could get going. Well that and because we were still blocking the ramp to exit arrivals. I'll never forget that moment for the rest of my life. Much of the day is a blur, but that first kiss was just... wow. Even now, after 10 months, every kiss is still just... wow. :D

Gripper
09-18-2006, 11:38 AM
Ahhhhhhhh:blushing: :wub: :lips:

Proper Bo
09-18-2006, 01:50 PM
don't do it:ph34r:

sArA
09-18-2006, 01:53 PM
Tried it, it went ok but wouldn't do it again....

Skweeky
09-18-2006, 01:56 PM
Tried it too. Was brilliant at first and then went completely tits up :lol:

Oh well, suppose I wouldn't be where I am now if I hadn't tried it :D

Barbarossa
09-18-2006, 02:01 PM

Tits up? :blink:

Proper Bo
09-18-2006, 02:03 PM

Tits out! :smilie4:

fixed.

barbie, you perv:no:

Adster
09-18-2006, 02:04 PM
just to think I met this girl in a soulseek chat room 1 year ago! the net comes handy for somthing

I dont know what ill do hug her and kiss her right away just say hi out of nerves lol

Barbarossa
09-18-2006, 02:04 PM
Tits out! :smilie4:

fixed.

barbie, you perv:smilie4:

fixed.

Proper Bo
09-18-2006, 02:06 PM
just to think I met this girl in a soulseek chat room 1 year ago! the net comes handy for somthing

I dont know what ill do hug her and kiss her right away just say hi out of nerves lol

If you were as hawt as me, she'd hug you.

fact.

Barbarossa
09-18-2006, 02:22 PM
If you were as hawt as me, she'd give you a blowjob right there and then on the platform.

Fact.

Proper Bo
09-18-2006, 02:28 PM
it was a carpark:snooty:

Spider_dude
09-18-2006, 02:34 PM
who is she?

Barbarossa
09-18-2006, 02:35 PM
It won't be for Ad :snooty:

Barbarossa
09-18-2006, 02:35 PM
who is she?

His mam.

Spider_dude
09-18-2006, 02:38 PM
his dad?

Sextent
09-18-2006, 08:09 PM

Yes and no. I wasn't so much nervous as excited. Well okay, I was a little nervous. Maybe half nervous, half excited. Okay so I had to get my aunt to drive me to the airport because I was too shaky to drive. My nerves disappeared the second I saw him though. It was quite funny actually, he walked through the doors to the passenger pick up area and didn't even see me. I was standing right in front of the doors about 20 feet away from him, he looked at me twice before I finally said "Jon!" and he clued in, and this big grin came across his face. I ran over and kissed him and hugged him - crying my eyes out by that time. Then of course my aunt came over and pulled us apart so we could get going. Well that and because we were still blocking the ramp to exit arrivals. I'll never forget that moment for the rest of my life. Much of the day is a blur, but that first kiss was just... wow. Even now, after 10 months, every kiss is still just... wow. :D

Yeah, but with the phoaties you posted he had assumed you were female. No wonder he didn't recognise you, beardy.

100%
09-18-2006, 08:33 PM
epic story NikiD

@adster - be yourself

brenda
09-18-2006, 08:58 PM
disguise your nervousness by sweeping her off her feet and kissing her, it virually worked on me when I really met some1 :ph34r:

Lilmiss
09-18-2006, 09:03 PM
Get tanked up n nut the bint square in the forehead. :smilie4:

Proper Bo
09-18-2006, 09:04 PM
Get tanked up n nut the bint square in the forehead. :smilie4:

that does wurk:smilie4:

Lilmiss
09-18-2006, 09:07 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds quite charming. :smilie4:

Proper Bo
09-18-2006, 09:21 PM
also, flash her bewbs at as many strangers as possible. that's guaranteed to wurk:smilie4:

j2k4
09-18-2006, 09:35 PM

Yeah, but with the phoaties you posted he had assumed you were female. No wonder he didn't recognise you, beardy.

Never underestimate the sheer carnal appeal of an intellectual and coincidentally hypermammiferous female.

It's powerful stuff. :)

JPaul
09-18-2006, 10:20 PM

Never underestimate the sheer carnal appeal of an intellectual and coincidentally hypermammiferous female.

It's powerful stuff. :)

That's my favourite type of person. Fact.

Seedler
09-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Just pray it's not your mother...:pinch:

j2k4
09-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Just pray it's not your mother...:pinch:

No prayer needed.

Nikki is not my mother.

Adster
09-19-2006, 02:06 AM
its amazing how fate works it way if not for this forum I would never have met her because if not for this forum I wouldn't have found soulseek... and without soulseek I wouldnt have found her

This forum brought us together!! haha!

RealitY
09-19-2006, 06:25 AM
its amazing how fate works it way if not for this forum I would never have met her because if not for this forum I wouldn't have found soulseek... and without soulseek I wouldnt have found her

So staff gets sloppy seconds then!!
:w00t: :unsure:

Also wear a pair of manker chaps loike...
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/585/iconmnfrmwmnslthrchapspnkdr7.gif

sArA
09-19-2006, 11:49 AM

I do believe he's got it real bad!!!

Just stay calm, take a few deep breaths and when you meet, smile and say hi, peck on the cheek and ask some previously rehearsed questions so that she can talk without you putting too much effort in.

sample questions could be..

How was your journey?
Would you like to go for a coffee?
so....you like ginge blokes then?

:lol:

Seriously, I hope it goes well, you are alright you are. :)

Jon L. Obscene
09-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Ok here's how it goes down.
You spend days and hours leading upto the meeting thinking of things to say and in a way rehersing trying to figure what she will say back and then what your reply is. You'll then go through the motions of "Should I kiss her first? hug? handshake? ruffle hair? if it's a kiss with or without tounges? etc etc
Then what will you talk about for the rest of the day? will you make yourself look a fool?

The answer to all this is simple.........nothing and I do mean nothing you reherse or have prepaired will be used, it really will be a case of what will be will be.

If your worried if she will like you, the answer obviously being yes otherwise she wouldn't be meeting you (unless you sent a picture of Vin Diesel instead of yourself or something).
Personally I had no nerves once I left my sisters house for the 20 hour journey only then to spend 2 hours in Immigration interrogation, although I hadn't splept in 2 days leading upto that so I was a bit numb lol but once we were together (I'll let Nik's story be enterted here cos I couldn't put it any differently) everything was fine, no weirdness between us no aprehension or anything, the only thing was finding out eachothers little habbits, how we like our coffee, toast, steak etc etc and I'm still here 10 months later with full intentions of staying put and building a good life for me, Nik and Nate and truely living Happily Ever after :)

So Ad go through the motions because you will whether you like it or not and when the time comes it will basically play out itself although you wont see that until a few hours after you meet.

Good luck :)

Jonno :cool:

Seedler
09-20-2006, 02:53 AM
gluck

peat moss
09-20-2006, 03:07 AM
Ah you'll been fine , hopefuly you have seen each others pic . ? Now that would be interesting . Let her make the first intro , hold your hand out as if to shake hands .

Rule of thumb if you open a ladies car door for her and before you get to your side if she has unlocked or opened for you , your getting lucky dude . :O

Seedler
09-21-2006, 01:56 AM
hopefuly you have seen each others pic

Hopefully.:wacko:

Adster
09-21-2006, 03:36 AM
yes we have seen each others pics lol

Barbarossa
09-21-2006, 08:40 AM
Post pic here, and we'll tell you what we think :smilie4:

manker
09-21-2006, 08:48 AM
Post pic here, and we'll tell you what we think :smilie4:
From the last pic I saw, he looks a bit like Boris Becker.

Barbarossa
09-21-2006, 09:09 AM
:pinch:

Lilmiss
09-22-2006, 12:23 AM
When I first met himself he tried to act typically hardish, kinda scowled at me in that "Don't fook with me or I'll boot yer cunt in" kinda way. I gave as hard inna kinda "yeah, bring it then" way. :tongue in cheek:

Couldn't help but hug him though, mostly cos he is as soft as dawg shoite and really he has helped me through a hella lot shite throughout the years. He's really just a big wimp in need of a good telling orf, n I don't care who knows it now, if'n I didn't know him, I'd be a different person to who I am now. I get told orf for doing bad things, and I accept those tellings cos it's actually someone who actually cares about my well being and wants the best for me.

Ahem, some eejit keeps bugging me via msn, and knows I'm nowhere near finished saying what I must, but in short, tanks bubs. ;)

Proper Bo
09-22-2006, 12:58 AM
When I first met himself he tried to act typically hardish, kinda scowled at me in that "Don't fook with me or I'll boot yer cunt in" kinda way. I gave as hard inna kinda "yeah, bring it then" way. :tongue in cheek:

Couldn't help but hug him though, mostly cos he is as soft as dawg shoite and really he has helped me through a hella lot shite throughout the years. He's really just a big wimp in need of a good telling orf, n I don't care who knows it now, if'n I didn't know him, I'd be a different person to who I am now. I get told orf for doing bad things, and I accept those tellings cos it's actually someone who actually cares about my well being and wants the best for me.

Ahem, some eejit keeps bugging me via msn, and knows I'm nowhere near finished saying what I must, but in short, tanks bubs. ;)

he also has a massive cawk
fact

fixed:whistling

Lilmiss
09-22-2006, 01:03 AM
haha, true also. :smilie4:

HeavyMetalParkingLot
09-22-2006, 01:36 AM
/me wonders if he should tell adam about the little joke he has been playing on him for the last 3 months.......

lilmiss has a large cawk. fact.

Lilmiss
09-22-2006, 01:43 AM

Yesh she does. :01:

Hoi you, while you're there. Fit's yer Soulseek addy?
I've lost everyone in the big pc changeover, n need more music. :unsure:

Proper Bo
09-22-2006, 01:45 AM

Yesh she does. :01:

/me should really stop drinking so much and pay more attention:ermm:

Lilmiss
09-22-2006, 03:23 AM
ahem.....Void.

Make sure she's worth it Ads. :smilie4:

Proper Bo
09-22-2006, 03:29 AM
ahem.....Void.

Make sure she's worth it Ads. :smilie4:

I'm not worth it now, I see.

Lilmiss
09-22-2006, 03:56 AM
everything is worth it, if'n you put your heart n soul in it. :smilie4:

Snee
09-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Yeah, like lilmiss says, make sure she worth contracting aids off :dabs:

Oh, and in internet math 18 means like 47. How old is she, rly? :unsure:

Agrajag
09-22-2006, 07:13 PM
I read this and find a revelation which breaks my heart.

Bo will never be mine.

Denied.

Snee
09-22-2006, 07:18 PM
:(

Proper Bo
09-22-2006, 07:21 PM
sorry, lyoike, i'm nto a gheymer:no:

Agrajag
09-22-2006, 07:40 PM
sorry, lyoike, i'm nto a gheymer:no:

In spite of all the evidence :O

Proper Bo
09-22-2006, 07:50 PM
fuckoff and get laid , wanker

===msnker separatey tihng=====

no aapple tonight jp?

Gripper
09-22-2006, 07:51 PM
Must be nice having a detachable cock,bit silly leaving it at Missie's,unless he still gets the sensory input from it via a psychic link.

Snee
09-22-2006, 07:57 PM
Must be nice having a detachable cock,bit silly leaving it at Missie's,unless he still gets the sensory input from it via a psychic link.

Best. Xmas present. Ever.

Agrajag
09-22-2006, 07:58 PM

no aapple tonight jp

No luck mate, I have loads and I'm not afraid to drink it.

Currently I am watching the Hoops v hun game from last year. Just to get in the mood like.

Agrajag
09-22-2006, 07:59 PM

A wireless cawk. :w00t:

Proper Bo
09-22-2006, 08:00 PM

no aapple tonight jp

No luck mate, I have loads and I'm not afraid to drink it.

Currently I am watching the Hoops v hun game from last year. Just to get in the mood like.

kwality, post some mroe pish, i need entretained.:smile4e:

Proper Bo
09-22-2006, 08:00 PM
eventhough apple is for pooflords, like

Gripper
09-22-2006, 08:02 PM
Might be a disaster if that bleedin dog gets hold of it. :pinch:

Proper Bo
09-22-2006, 08:03 PM
jps' dog drinsk cider:blink:

Snee
09-22-2006, 08:03 PM

A wireless cawk. :w00t:

It should be bluetooth, so people can connect it to their phones and stuff.

Proper Bo
09-22-2006, 08:05 PM
yuo want to connecet my cawk to your phone?:usnure:

Snee
09-22-2006, 08:06 PM
Yeah, I get so few phonecalls :dabs:

Proper Bo
09-22-2006, 08:07 PM
:emo:

Agrajag
09-22-2006, 08:10 PM
Hands free masturbation, it's the future.

Snee
09-22-2006, 08:11 PM
:emo:

Prolly true.