BrolyBoo
09-20-2006, 11:04 PM
America with the funny looking president would win

sides, we can just nuke you guys and its like :gameover:

Busyman™
09-20-2006, 11:12 PM

This is Lounge material but America would win. However, we shouldn't discount the brat terrorist. They are better at doing American accents than we are doing there's and just imagine the hard-to-identify and ubiquitous Caucasian terrorist.

We'd be doomed fer sher loike.

Other than that, our military is stronger, our country is bigger, and we have more nukes and other shit at our disposal.

Agrajag
09-20-2006, 11:24 PM

This is Lounge material but America would win. However, we shouldn't discount the brat terrorist. They are better at doing American accents than we are doing there's and just imagine the hard-to-identify and ubiquitous Caucasian terrorist.

We'd be doomed fer sher loike.

Other than that, our military is stronger, our country is bigger, and we have more nukes and other shit at our disposal.

Agreed, with both of the above.

BrolyBoo
09-21-2006, 12:05 AM
Pfft, please think about it

we friggin america

we could take on the world and still be alive

like, we could make britian the new Iraq

btw, we could shoot nukes out the skies, so if you guys use all your nukes on us, we blast those shits out da sky and blow YOUR shit up and attack

Busyman™
09-21-2006, 12:16 AM

we friggin america

btw, we could shoot nukes out the skies, so if you guys use all your nukes on us, we blast those shits out da sky and blow YOUR shit up and attack

Many countries have anti-ballistic missiles. We just have more of them...maybe (Russia). Those type of missiles are far from perfect also.

We could not take on the world and still be alive. Keep in mind that some of our buildings were collapsed with the people still inside them in New York. Can't forget Oklahoma either.

If we were to go against Russia or China, it would be mutually assured destruction.

Wise up.

Virtualbody1234
09-21-2006, 01:18 AM

we friggin america

I think that if it would ever get to that point then there would'nt much of anything alive.

Seedler
09-21-2006, 02:04 AM
U.S.>G.B. Fact.

U.S. has too many newks.

limesqueezer
09-21-2006, 02:15 AM
The first who would fire a atomic weapon would destroy boath, cause than they would fire boath their atomic weapons and it would be all finished in seconds. Nobody wins at a nuclear war and thats the only reason why usa only attacks poor people that don't have atomic bombs. For example the bomb that was dropped on hiroshima was around 15 kilotons, the biggest atomic bomb today probably goes up to 100 megatons. Interesting is that if at the Chernobyl disaster the chemicals would come in contact with the water it would probably make 1000 megatons explosion.

Seedler
09-21-2006, 03:01 AM
The first who would fire a atomic weapon would destroy boath, cause than they would fire boath their atomic weapons and it would be all finished in seconds. Nobody wins at a nuclear war and thats the only reason why usa only attacks poor people that don't have atomic bombs. For example the bomb that was dropped on hiroshima was around 15 kilotons, the biggest atomic bomb today probably goes up to 100 megatons. Interesting is that if at the Chernobyl disaster the chemicals would come in contact with the water it would probably make 1000 megatons explosion.

America has the BMD system and G.B. does not:no2:

Plus America will be able to inflict significantly more damage due to the large stockpile of nukes, eliminating the 2nd strike ability of G.B.

limesqueezer
09-21-2006, 03:28 AM
I mean if they can't stop somebody taking a plane or placing a bomb anywhere, this shield is just a fairytale of hope propaganda. You can detonate a bomb outside the america or like 1 km away from the submarine. If you detonate 100 megatons you destroy millions and polute the land for thousands of years and to which direction the wind blows, there you die slow death. In Chernobyl disaster they traced radioactive material in sweden first and it didn't even exploded and we were not allowed to eat anything from the forest or your own vegetables for months, and i don't live anywhere near.

100%
09-21-2006, 05:34 AM
Canada would come to GB's aid and poke sticks at the US military until they surrendered

Gripper
09-21-2006, 11:13 AM
Did you not watch the new Dr Who,we now have the Torchwood defense/offence system,you have been warned. :)

limesqueezer
09-21-2006, 02:25 PM
It was soo good in long lost legendary past when you could fight mano a mano in the front line along with the general. Nowdays generals are pussies that sit in their underground bunkers, pressing on the buttons like in a video game and count victims.

DorisInsinuate
09-21-2006, 02:29 PM
It was soo good in long lost legendary past when you could fight mano a mano in the front line along with the general. Nowdays generals are pussies that sit in their underground bunkers, pressing on the buttons like in a video game and count victims.

In the First World War generals would sit in tree houses looking over the trenches and they'd get someone to run back and forwards between the positions.

BrolyBoo
09-21-2006, 08:58 PM
Canada would come to GB's aid and poke sticks at the US military until they surrendered

dont USA and Canada have a peace treaty?

they come to OUR aid when we need help

so does mexico

manker
09-21-2006, 09:00 PM

so does mexico
Fuck off, the UK owns Canadia and Mexico.

Why would they help their hostile neighbour.

Agrajag
09-21-2006, 09:02 PM
The UK would win via the gift of satire, as no living American can understand it.

Jon L. Obscene
09-21-2006, 09:55 PM
we can just nuke you guys and its like :gameover:

:lol: Yeah like you did in Nam? good move :rolleyes:

Besides you're forgetting something........teh National Front :01:
Oh yeah.......and the comonwealth, cos GB is just one small island isn't it :rolleyes: and America have sooooooo many allies worldwide everyone would definitely jump to their defense just like the US did in WW2....you know? the war "They" won :lol: *coughs*4 years too late *coughs*

And one final point.......the clue is in the title...... Great Britain :01:

Jonno :cool:

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot, who was it that marched accross the US and who was it that needed the help of the French to get them out?
Bombs or no bombs, Great Britain rules teh waves :01: .......just a little quieter than we used to lol

Busyman™
09-21-2006, 09:58 PM

so does mexico
Fuck off, the UK used to own Canadia, Mexico, Hong Kong, Australia, USA, South Africa, Jamaica, Barbados, New Zealand, etc.

Fixed

Now you own shit.:snooty:

manker
09-21-2006, 09:59 PM

Jonno :cool:No, not at all.

Tell me, do you practice getting stuff all to cawk or wot.

manker
09-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Fuck off, the UK used to own Canadia, Mexico, Hong Kong, Australia, USA, South Africa, Jamaica, Barbados, New Zealand, etc.

Fixed

Now you own shit.:snooty:Scotchland.

We own Scotchland.

Jon L. Obscene
09-21-2006, 10:01 PM
Fixed

Comonwealth....duh, Queen Elizabeth on their money. Don't see Abe on anyones money but yours :P

@Manker, I was being sarcastic you numbnuts :rolleyes: meaning they didn't use them cos they too wussy after the testing in Japan no?

manker
09-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Hiroshima and Nagasaki was testing?

H4r5h.

Jon L. Obscene
09-21-2006, 10:07 PM
Acording to some americans it was :/

Oh and of course, what is the predominant language in the US?......huh......funny that init.

And anyone who says that Canada would help the US.....sadly mistaken, trust me :lol:

Busyman™
09-21-2006, 10:07 PM

Oh yeah.......and the comonwealth, cos GB is just one small island isn't it :rolleyes: and America have sooooooo many allies worldwide everyone would definitely jump to their defense just like the US did in WW2....you know? the war "They" won :lol: *coughs*4 years too late *coughs*

There is a difference between totally annihilating a country and trying to fight specific folk within it.

The US did not win WWII but was very instrumental in ending it. Bratland and Russia were also major forces. The US got involved late and now are the first to stick their nose in (unfortunately)....unless of course there lots of black people there or financial gain (Rwanda, South Africa, Darfur).:dry:

I always thought the name Great Britain had to with local geography. Other than that it once was an empire.

ahctlucabbuS
09-21-2006, 10:08 PM

Couldn't agree more. Naturally, you also do more shit in the world ;)

Busyman™
09-21-2006, 10:09 PM

Oh and of course, what is the predominant language in the US?......huh......funny that init.

And anyone who says that Canada would help the US.....sadly mistaken, trust me :lol:

Yeah we gotta thank you for the English. Noice, nice.:D

Busyman™
09-21-2006, 10:10 PM

Couldn't agree more. Naturally, you also do more shit in the world ;)

Unfortunately.:dry:

Jon L. Obscene
09-21-2006, 10:15 PM

:lol: Yup good old Queens English like what we talk :D

Anyway, I can't hang around here talking to you americans about our superiority, I have to go get some good old English food........from MacDonalds........ :shifty:

Just as a side note, I personally do like most Americans as far as "The People" go.

Cya :)

Busyman™
09-21-2006, 10:18 PM

:lol: Yup good old Queens English like what we talk :D

Anyway, I can't hang around here talking to you americans about our superiority, I have to go get some good old English food........from MacDonalds........ :shifty:

Just as a side note, I personally do like most Americans as far as "The People" go.

Cya :)

I don't why we don't just reintergrate with Great Britain.:idunno:

Agrajag
09-21-2006, 10:23 PM

There is a different between totally annihilating a country and trying to fight specific folk within it.

The US did not win WWII but was very instrumental in ending it. Bratland and Russia were also major forces. The US got involved late and now are the first to stick their nose in (unfortunately)....unless of course there lots of black people there or financial gain (Rwanda, South Africa, Darfur).:dry:

I always thought the name Great Britain had to with local geography. Other than that it once was an empire.

Blah de fucking trite blah.

Fixed.

BrolyBoo
09-21-2006, 10:24 PM

Fixed

but can you take them all at once?

manker
09-21-2006, 10:24 PM
Hiroshima and Nagasaki was testing?

H4r5h.Acording to some americans it was :/

Jonno :cool:According to some Americans; ice-cream is the work of the devil, England is the capital of the UK, Jesus is living in an Arkansas trailer park ... .

Teh fook are you getting at :blink:

Agrajag
09-21-2006, 10:26 PM

Jonno :cool:According to some Americans; ice-cream is the work of the devil, England is the capital of the UK, Jesus is living in an Arkansas trailer park ... .

:blink:

Skweeky
09-21-2006, 11:25 PM
This would have been an interesting thread and I would've read the whole thing if it weren't for that limesqueezer feller and his block posting.

Remember;
God kills a kitten every time you forget your punctuation. :D

CrabGirl
09-21-2006, 11:33 PM
I must have millions of kitten ghosts haunting me.

j0hn
09-22-2006, 12:04 AM

we friggin america

i must say some of the comments here are just fucking charming.
gratitude at its best.
britain was 1st to jump in and offer to help america go to war with iraq, just so they could get some oil.

ur doing no favours for the arrogant american stereotype. ppl like u deserve that tag.

Busyman™
09-22-2006, 12:38 AM

:glag:

Busyman™
09-22-2006, 12:41 AM

we friggin america

gratitude at its best.
britain was 1st to jump in and offer to help america go to war with iraq, just so they could get some oil.

ur doing no favours for the arrogant american stereotype. ppl like u deserve that tag.

Sorry but I give bratland no kudos for that. I wish they'd told America to fuck off really. France did it but it was cos they were cowards so fuck them either way.:P

If bratland did it it would have been cos they were standup kinda peoples.

Proper Bo
09-22-2006, 12:45 AM
gratitude at its best.

Sorry but I give bratland no kudos for that. I wish they'd told America to fuck off really. France did it but it was cos they were cowards so fuck them either way.:P

If bratland did it it would have been cos they were standup kinda peoples.

Fuck off

Jon L. Obscene
09-22-2006, 01:08 AM

Exactly that :rolleyes:

I'm not rascist but sometimes you fecking Welsh are slow :P

btw.......MacDonalds was great........puts teh Great in Great Britain :01:

Busyman™
09-22-2006, 01:22 AM
According to some Americans; ice-cream is the work of the devil, England is the capital of the UK, Jesus is living in an Arkansas trailer park ... .

Oh wow some Americans are dumm.:O

Sum peepul arr dumm two. Figure that.

http://www.bluelinecomics.com/pictures/Faster%20than%20the%20speed%20of%20stupid%20600.jpg

Tempestv
09-22-2006, 03:31 AM
Edit: Oh yeah I forgot, who was it that marched accross the US and who was it that needed the help of the French to get them out?
Bombs or no bombs, Great Britain rules teh waves :01: .......just a little quieter than we used to lol

Congrats- you had a powerful army 230 years ago. not what I would call very current.
and as for navy, congradulations, you have the second most powerfull navy in the world. To bad it's only as powerful as one of our six carrier groups. America controls 53% of the world's navy.

Lilmiss
09-22-2006, 04:17 AM
btw.......MacDonalds was great........puts teh Great in Great Britain

Yup, I'm sure the jocks would be so chuffed to put the "Mc" in front of the abscess burgers, vegetarian (dripped in animal fats) burgers and plain french (animal fat drenched, yet again) fries into their long lost ancestry. Along with the funding of the IRA for several decades. :smilie4:

Go Scots. :01:

Lilmiss
09-22-2006, 04:26 AM
Jebus fucking christ, at least spell Britain right.
You may end up in Birmingham, ffs. :dabs:

BawA
09-22-2006, 05:04 AM
every dog has its own day, once was Persia then roman's... then german now america soon but not so soon thier page will purg also. ball will never remains on same ground for ever.

Lilmiss
09-22-2006, 05:06 AM
:bawa: :huh:

MagicNakor
09-22-2006, 05:20 AM
http://www.frontiernet.net/~joe14580/captain%20obvious.jpg

I prefer this Captain Obvious.

:shuriken:

Barbarossa
09-22-2006, 08:59 AM
From wikipedia:

Great Britain

Great Britain refers to the largest of the British Isles. The word "Great" simply means "larger" (no connection with "greatness" in other senses is intended) in contrast to Brittany, a historical term for a peninsula in modern France that largely corresponds with the present day French province of Bretagne. That region was settled by many British immigrants during the period of Anglo-Saxon migration into Britain, and named "Little Britain" by them. The French term "Bretagne" now refers to the French "Little Britain", not to the British "Great Britain", which in French is called Grande-Bretagne.

Actually, this is all pretty interesting. It's amazing how many people don't know this stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_britain

Gripper
09-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Proof that Mr Cheese has been round a while,
In Cheddar Gorge near Bristol, the remains of animals native to mainland Europe such as antelopes, Brown Bears, and Wild Horses have been found alongside a human skeleton, Cheddar Man, dated to about 7150 B.C.

manker
09-22-2006, 09:39 AM
According to some Americans; ice-cream is the work of the devil, England is the capital of the UK, Jesus is living in an Arkansas trailer park ... .

Jonno :cool:So to back up a point that you made, you make the point that some other stupid people also say stupid things.

It's all so clear now.

I duno, Jonno, this is only a suggestion but maybe, just maybe, you ought to leave sarcasm to clever people :idunno:

NikkiD
09-22-2006, 10:06 AM

Jonno :cool:So to back up a point that you made, you make the point that some other stupid people also say stupid things.

It's all so clear now.

I duno, Jonno, this is only a suggestion but maybe, just maybe, you ought to leave sarcasm to clever people :idunno:

I think the point he was trying to make was that the the US scared the shit out of themselves when they dropped the bombs on Japan because of the sheer devastation they caused. It was the first real demonstration of nuclear weapons apart from testing in desolate places where the destruction and lasting effects couldn't properly be measured. They like to have the threat of nukes, but it's highly doubtful they would ever use them again, so that arsenal can pretty much be written off. At least that's what I was telling him from the living room.

Or maybe the combination of weed and cold medication frazzled his brain. :unsure:

manker
09-22-2006, 10:12 AM
So to back up a point that you made, you make the point that some other stupid people also say stupid things.

It's all so clear now.

I think the point he was trying to make was that the the US scared the shit out of themselves when they dropped the bombs on Japan because of the sheer devastation they caused. It was the first real demonstration of nuclear weapons apart from testing in desolate places where the destruction and lasting effects couldn't properly be measured. They like to have the threat of nukes, but it's highly doubtful they would ever use them again, so that arsenal can pretty much be written off. At least that's what I was telling him from the living room.

Or maybe the combination of weed and cold medication frazzled his brain. :unsure:So it's your fault! I knew he couldn't have confused himself that much.

Yeah, what you wrote there seems sensible but stop trying to make him write clever things down - it'll only end in tears :nono:

NikkiD
09-22-2006, 10:25 AM

Or maybe the combination of weed and cold medication frazzled his brain. :unsure:So it's your fault! I knew he couldn't have confused himself that much.

Yeah, what you wrote there seems sensible but stop trying to make him write clever things down - it'll only end in tears :nono:

Guilty as charged. :D

I confuse him all the time. It's one of my joys in life. :01:

manker
09-22-2006, 10:36 AM
:lol:

You've actually got me feeling sorry for him now.

Oh, wait. That hollow feeling inside I have might just be because I skipped breakfast ... what does compassion feel like again :unsure:

Busyman
09-22-2006, 10:51 AM
So to back up a point that you made, you make the point that some other stupid people also say stupid things.

It's all so clear now.

I think the point he was trying to make was that the the US scared the shit out of themselves when they dropped the bombs on Japan because of the sheer devastation they caused.

Okayyyy he was reaally confused then.

He said it was a test but you say he meant the US was scared.

The fook?:blink:

Nikki, you are a goalie for Man U.:mellow:

Busyman
09-22-2006, 10:53 AM
nvm

Busyman
09-22-2006, 10:53 AM
nvm?

manker
09-22-2006, 10:56 AM
Nikki, you are a goalie for Man U. :mellow::ermm:
nvm
nvm?:ermm:

Busyman
09-22-2006, 12:15 PM
:ermm:
nvm
nvm?:ermm:

Agreed. I was fucking up.:blushing:

Jon L. Obscene
09-22-2006, 12:21 PM
Congrats- you had a powerful army 230 years ago. not what I would call very current.
and as for navy, congradulations, you have the second most powerfull navy in the world. To bad it's only as powerful as one of our six carrier groups. America controls 53% of the world's navy.

Yes this is true, you've certainly shown your might over the last few years and completely decimated the enemy and are simply hanging around for.........the food? or the entertainment?

@Manker... The point I was making is that if the US were/are still prepared to use Nukes they would have in Nam and the Gulf. Personally I thought that was a pretty simple point but maybe yet again text is typed differently to how it is read. As Nik has found out I make much more sense much quicker is speach than text, probably due to my Norfolk upbringing of carrots.

manker
09-22-2006, 02:53 PM
I make much more sense much quicker is speach than textAgreed.

===

Btw and for future reference; when you mean 'if the US were/are still prepared to use Nukes they would have in Nam and the Gulf' then just type 'if the US were/are still prepared to use Nukes they would have in Nam and the Gulf'.

You know it makes sence.

Barbarossa
09-22-2006, 02:56 PM

Don't you get bored? :blink:

BrolyBoo
09-22-2006, 07:41 PM
So it's your fault! I knew he couldn't have confused himself that much.

Guilty as charged. :D

You sick freak

j2k4
09-22-2006, 08:12 PM
...completely decimated the enemy...

Alas, another unnecessary bastardization of language.

How many different words are there which describe ruinous destruction, damage, or death?

"Decimate" used to mean to reduce by a factor of one-tenth.

Not picking on you, Jonno, but...

Agrajag
09-22-2006, 08:19 PM

How many different words are there which describe ruinous destruction, damage, or death?

Actually you are using an archaic form of the word there. The more modern meaning, as in 19th century and beyond, is more along the lines of Jonno's useage i.e. to destroy a large proportion.

Not picking on you, j2, but you are being a bit too etymological.

Proper Bo
09-22-2006, 08:20 PM
yeah, cawk

Agrajag
09-22-2006, 08:22 PM

Snee
09-22-2006, 08:25 PM
I mean if they can't stop somebody taking a plane or placing a bomb anywhere, this shield is just a fairytale of hope propaganda. You can detonate a bomb outside the america or like 1 km away from the submarine. If you detonate 100 megatons you destroy millions and polute the land for thousands of years and to which direction the wind blows, there you die slow death. In Chernobyl disaster they traced radioactive material in sweden first and it didn't even exploded and we were not allowed to eat anything from the forest or your own vegetables for months, and i don't live anywhere near.

Goddammit. Not another one.

we friggin america

Hahahahahahahahahaah.

No.

If the chinese and indians managed to stage an invasion they'd zerg your pants off.

And besides, you couldn't nuke all the rest of the world, the fallout and/or nuclear winter would fuck you up.

And then there's internal politics. Starting too many wars for no reason, hell, starting one war with the UK, would be a sure way to self-destruct politically, for any administration that tried it. And, you know, any companies doing business abroad in whatever region you went after would want the president's arse as well.

Hell, you've not even managed to beat the Iraqis properly, and you damned sure didn't beat Vietnam.

Let's face it, you couldn't use much in the way of nukes, 'cos it'd be crap in the long run for for you.

So if you tried to start a war with anywhere that isn't top-heavy with fanatics and other jobs making the ("western") world at least slightly sympathetic to your cause, you'd pwn yourself.

You might be able to beat a small part of the world. In theory.

j2k4
09-22-2006, 08:43 PM

Actually you are using an archaic form of the word there. The more modern meaning, as in 19th century and beyond, is more along the lines of Jonno's useage i.e. to destroy a large proportion.

Yes you are, and yes I am.

It is my way, and you damn well know it. :)

I still object.

It's the first four letters of the word, you see...

Agrajag
09-22-2006, 08:44 PM

Yes you are, and yes I am.

It is my way, and you damn well know it. :)

;)

Snee
09-22-2006, 08:46 PM
Aw, fluff, I'm tired.

I lost the thread like three times at least, in my post above.

Should edit, but can't be arsed.

Agrajag
09-22-2006, 08:47 PM
Aw, fluff, I'm tired.

I lost the thread like three times at least, in my post above.

Should edit, but can't be arsed.

I need my hole

Fixed.

Snee
09-22-2006, 08:51 PM
nuts!

Agrajag
09-22-2006, 08:54 PM
You might want to reconsider that link, given the context.

Snee
09-22-2006, 08:55 PM
I saw it as a cunning way of dissuading you from continuing on the path you'd taken.

But then, I hadn't thought it through.

Busyman™
09-22-2006, 10:12 PM
The point I was making is that if the US were/are still prepared to use Nukes they would have in Nam and the Gulf. Personally I thought that was a pretty simple point but maybe yet again text is typed differently to how it is read.

There is a difference between totally annihilating a country and trying to fight specific folk within it.

:slap:

Busyman™
09-22-2006, 10:14 PM

Jonno used it correctly.:ermm:

Busyman™
09-22-2006, 10:18 PM

we friggin america

Hahahahahahahahahaah.

No.

If the chinese and indians managed to stage an invasion they'd zerg your pants off.

And besides, you couldn't nuke all the rest of the world, the fallout and/or nuclear winter would fuck you up.

And then there's internal politics. Starting too many wars for no reason, hell, starting one war with the UK, would be a sure way to self-destruct politically, for any administration that tried it. And, you know, any companies doing business abroad in whatever region you went after would want the president's arse as well.

Hell, you've not even managed to beat the Iraqis properly, and you damned sure didn't beat Vietnam.

Let's face it, you couldn't use much in the way of nukes, 'cos it'd be crap in the long run for for you.

So if you tried to start a war with anywhere that isn't top-heavy with fanatics and other jobs making the ("western") world at least slightly sympathetic to your cause, you'd pwn yourself.

True dat, if we weren't to do these 1st year med student surgical strikes.

Iraq and Vietnam are not good examples. If, instead of operating on the arm we cut it off, we'd win quite easily....even without nukes.

However, that's just not roight.:snooty: We can't take the Azrael against Ebola approach.

Agrajag
09-22-2006, 10:20 PM
I saw it as a cunning way of dissuading you from continuing on the path you'd taken.

But then, I hadn't thought it through.

Good decision.

Snee
09-22-2006, 11:23 PM

Hahahahahahahahahaah.

No.

True dat, if we weren't to do these 1st year med student surgical strikes.

Iraq and Vietnam are not good examples. If, instead of operating on the arm we cut it off, we'd win quite easily....even without nukes.

However, that's just not roight.:snooty: We can't take the Azrael against Ebola approach.

Surgical strikes work sometimes...

Would have been awesome if the US could have taken out Saddam, without the invading of Iraq and the subsequent mess, or Bin Laden, it would prolly be all right if they took him out, in a way.

Couldn't, and can't tho'.

One was too well prepared I guess, and the other can't be found :dabs:

So, with big targets like countries => The US gets into all sorts of problems, politically and logistically.

And with small targets like specific people or groups => The US had better hope they slip up and reveal where they are, or that they aren't sitting a kilometre underground in a neat little bunker.

I have no doubt tho', that America has the guns to wreck the world...but so has a bunch of other nations, anyone with nukes rly, or a decent chemistry set, or...

If you want to kill indiscriminately, which the US can't ('cos of, you know consequences), all it takes is one bright chap with access to the right sort of virus, or toxin, or plutonium, or a nuke in the right place, like a polar cap, maybe. And the world is your oyster.

Skweeky
09-22-2006, 11:23 PM
Is Azrael not that cat from the Smurfs and also Death of Deaths in the discworld novels?
I'm sure him and Pestilence would get on just fine

Busyman™
09-23-2006, 12:23 AM
Is Azrael not that cat from the Smurfs and also Death of Deaths in the discworld novels?
I'm sure him and Pestilence would get on just fine

The Smurfs, an excellent Belgian cartoon.

Azrael was also in the movie Fallen.

Snee
09-23-2006, 12:28 AM
A kickass Batman, as well.

Busyman™
09-23-2006, 01:00 AM
A kickass Batman, as well.

Dumas.

I wish they made the Knightfall storyline into a movie. They still can, actually.

The way Bane was used in Batman and Robin was a travesty, a sham, and a mockery.

For longevity and continuity they could introduce Azrael in an earlier Batman movie then have 'im take the mantle.

Tempestv
09-23-2006, 01:25 AM
I guess it all depends on what kind of battle we are talking about here.
If the UK attacked America, say trying to take back the colonys- fat chance.- Just one of our carrier groups against your whole navy would be considered a fair fight, not to mention the airforce that could attack any UK invasion force before it ever got to shore, then the considerable size of the american ground forces, and fail all that, 61 million armed civilians.
as for America attacking the UK, it would be a lot closer fight- despite the difference in size of the respective militarys, there is something to be said for having the hometeam advantage. not only would it likely give the people of the UK a "nothing left to loose" mentality, all of the American troops and supplys would have to cross the atlantic. at the same time, overcoming the english citizens would probably prove to be easier due to the reduced number of firearms ownership.
If this war was over control and ownership of some land far flung from both countrys, in say asia, I beleve the considerably larger size of the American military would insure an American victory. (expessially if we pulled our troops out of Iraq)

DanB
09-23-2006, 01:27 AM
England ftw :01:

Busyman™
09-23-2006, 02:42 AM
I guess it all depends on what kind of battle we are talking about here.
If the UK attacked America, say trying to take back the colonys- fat chance.- Just one of our carrier groups against your whole navy would be considered a fair fight, not to mention the airforce that could attack any UK invasion force before it ever got to shore, then the considerable size of the american ground forces, and fail all that, 61 million armed civilians.
as for America attacking the UK, it would be a lot closer fight- despite the difference in size of the respective militarys, there is something to be said for having the hometeam advantage. not only would it likely give the people of the UK a "nothing left to loose" mentality, all of the American troops and supplys would have to cross the atlantic. at the same time, overcoming the english citizens would probably prove to be easier due to the reduced number of firearms ownership.
If this war was over control and ownership of some land far flung from both countrys, in say asia, I beleve the considerably larger size of the American military would insure an American victory. (expessially if we pulled our troops out of Iraq)

See that's the thing. Any incursion by America where there is regard for the opposition country's structure and civilians would make the fight closer in the opposition country's favor.

Now if we (without using nukes) decided to wipe the UK clean, it'd be no contest....even with crossing the Atlantic. Of course we wouldn't cross right into the UK but we'd set up outside of it. The Atlantic crossing would merely be a time and money constraint. Logistically, I wouldn't see much of a problem.

Set up a strong base across the Atlantic before waging war (so it can defend itself) while bringing in the rest of the assault teams. If the base(s) isn't(aren't) strong enough then bratland could just wipe it(them) out from the getgo which would force American forces to amass further away and so forth.

bigjoe75
09-23-2006, 06:48 AM
WTF? Must've been kids who started this thread. lol Go bills!!!

Riddleclown
09-23-2006, 08:50 AM
One on one i would reckon it would be the U.S simply size and nukes.

Biggles
09-23-2006, 01:18 PM
:dabs:

So this is not about the Ryder Cup then?

manker
09-23-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm watching the Ryder Cup - albeit on a moody stream - we're kicking their arse.

I think maybe the US should be allowed to have another country to help them, maybe Canadia or Mexico. Further to that, perhaps the next Ryder Cup should be between America and Europe.

Busyman™
09-23-2006, 01:35 PM
:dabs:

So this is not about the Ryder Cup then?

:lol: :lol:

Busyman™
09-23-2006, 01:38 PM
I'm watching the Ryder Cup - albeit on a moody stream - we're kicking their arse.

I think maybe the US should be allowed to have another country to help them, maybe Canadia or Mexico. Further to that, perhaps the next Ryder Cup should be between America and Europe.

It is between America and Europe. :ermm: I mean we play against another continent so it's all those countries against us.

manker
09-23-2006, 01:40 PM

It is between America and Europe. :ermm: I mean we play against another continent so it's all those countries against us.
Hmmm, thick or rodding?

As ever, my money is on the former.

Busyman™
09-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Hmmm, thick or rodding?

To be fair, maybe we can enlist two more countries to go against yall's 25.

manker
09-23-2006, 01:43 PM
Hmmm, thick or rodding?

Get South and Central America involved as well. Do it.

Bring it own, biatch.

manker
09-23-2006, 01:44 PM
Carribmotherfuckingbean too :smilie4:

Agrajag
09-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Yeah but The Usa has, like 50 states, several of which are bigger than countries in Europe.

Busyman™
09-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Get South and Central America involved as well. Do it.

Bring it own, biatch.

:lol: :lol:

Busyman™
09-23-2006, 02:40 PM
Carribmotherfuckingbean too :smilie4:

Riddleclown
09-23-2006, 05:22 PM
lol imagine Luxemburg vs. the U.S.A

BrolyBoo
09-23-2006, 05:40 PM
Yeah but The Usa has, like 50 states, several of which are bigger than countries in Europe.

that is why we could own you england fucks

with south and central america on our side, we cant lose

hell we would even pollute your beauty england with beaners

Agrajag
09-23-2006, 05:40 PM

Bully.

Proper Bo
09-23-2006, 06:04 PM

You already polluted our language:no:

Agrajag
09-23-2006, 06:18 PM

Hoi, I'm a Scotland Fuck

Seedler
09-24-2006, 12:45 PM

:mellow:

I wonder who'd win.

fkdup74
09-24-2006, 04:00 PM
There'd be no weiner, rly.
The Brits'd be too drunk and we'd be too high to actually make a fight of it.
Theoretically speaking, of course.

Seedler
09-25-2006, 01:59 AM

Which means the U.S.'d win...?

BrolyBoo
09-25-2006, 08:24 PM

Which means the U.S.'d win...?

I told you you brits

mack3241
12-08-2006, 12:44 AM
We wouldnt have to lift a finger to beat USA.
We would just sit and watch.
Theyd kill there own troops like they do in all the wars

GAMEOVER

Busyman™
12-08-2006, 02:05 AM

GAMEOVER

There's more of us than you, idjit. If a whopping 50% of our fire gets directed at you, you are fucked so shut it, ignoramus.

If we don't bother with surgical strikes and trying to be careful not to hit "enemy noncombatants", we'd probably win any war actually.

Jon L. Obscene
12-08-2006, 02:08 AM
Luxemburg could kick all our asses.

Fact.

BrolyBoo
12-08-2006, 08:55 PM

GAMEOVER

There's more of us than you, idjit. If a whopping 50% of our fire gets directed at you, you are fucked so shut it, ignoramus.

If we don't bother with surgical strikes and trying to be careful not to hit "enemy noncombatants", we'd probably win any war actually.

Preach on, America does in fact > All