PDA

View Full Version : BitMeTV Contact Info.

Hairbautt
09-22-2006, 01:42 PM
Hey, its hairbautt here (also my account title on BitMeTV) anyways...

They've disabled my account since my ratio didn't rise above their standards.

I downloaded one show, and have been uploading ever since and I've completed 1.03 of 7.5GB. Now, I figured for being a large-loaded-file-kinda-a-place they'd actually give more time than just two weeks to upload.

I need some contact info to get my account back, and I still have the torrent for the original file set to share, so if they'd reactivate I'm sure the thing would be uploadin'. It's on its own network, its 24/7 so...it's not really a problem.

Can someone please help me? It'd be appreciated...

Loner181
09-22-2006, 01:52 PM
Does BitMeTV.ORG have an IRC channel?

Yes! Visit:
irc.bitmetv.org #bitmetv
...or use the IRC link, CHAT, on the BitMeTV.ORG web site.

For an IRC channel which is dedicated to help members with site, account, and torrent issues, visit:
irc.bitmetv.org #bitmetv.help

If you are planning to hang about on the IRC server please register your Nick there by typing:
/msg nickserv help register
...and read the guide that appears. The steps are easy to follow, and it ensures that your identity is secure, so that no one else can claim to be you, and so that you can always talk even when the channel is moderated.

Plaese note that vhosts are to be issued by BitMeTV IRC ops only and are not to be requested (and will not be issued) from NVC Staff.

Just an idea but, if you are wanting to try to voice your case with the staff there I would probably suggest the irc channel to do it. Good Luck.

jaqozo
09-22-2006, 02:27 PM
yep , join #bitmetv.help
as i know, the only way to get your account back is to pay them. i guess it will cost 5-10$

Hairbautt
09-22-2006, 05:52 PM
Oh really I'd have to pay them? For using their site, which is composed of...

Haha, nevermind.

Anyways how do I connect to that? I have mIRC, but I've never used it. :-\

syD
09-22-2006, 06:06 PM
whats this doing in the invites section :unsure:

ps. its very unlikely you'll get your account back, sry.

Hairbautt
09-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Cause this is where I'll get the most responses from...

Unlikely how? Why, I don't get why they'd disable my account even if I was uploading...I mean...it's all going to be big file sizes. And I gotta tell you, if they say hand me $ for your account...that's going to be a pretty major issue, I mean look at the guy who sold all that software and is doing 6 years time + fines.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=126789

I'm highly against making $ from someone elses' work, but I need to find out from them first (instead of taking someone elses word for it)

jaqozo
09-22-2006, 06:31 PM
just open irc and ask them. it won`t take too much time

Hairbautt
09-22-2006, 06:39 PM
How, I never knew how to use mIRC...The only one I know is oinks and they provide a link.

Haha Success I seem to have found it!

jaqozo
09-22-2006, 06:41 PM
http://www.bitmetv.org/irc.php

Hairbautt
09-22-2006, 06:52 PM
http://www.bitmetv.org/irc.php
lmao :lol: Yeah, the funny thing is I have to log on to see that.

:D Thanks for ALL replies by the way, you've all been big help ;) even if I can't get it resolved.

shosh
09-22-2006, 06:53 PM
so if you didnt contribute by seeding then there is no other choice but to give em a donation. its very little when you consider that they have to pay server costs and the time they put in to keep the site going. its not like a business where they make millions of dollars, most of them are barely keeping their head above water. you cant just go into a site and just leech and think that its ok.

jaqozo
09-22-2006, 06:58 PM
:D Thanks for ALL replies by the way, you've all been big help ;) even if I can't get it resolved.
sorry
so just download mIRC (google for it), in the options define the server irc.bitmetv.org , port 6667
after the conection, type in the pop-up window bitmetv.help and you are in
5 minutes of work

Hairbautt
09-22-2006, 07:09 PM
WOOOHOOO!!!

Got help again from a nicer more optimistic guy...

Account is still disabled, but I had to change the passkey on the torrent or something, anyways all works--->torrent set, fully connectable, now seeding.

I finally got the time I needed. :-) And its probably going to take alotta time, but its up.

So uhhh...any BitMeTV people here, look me up and leech from me, buddy ol' pals...