PDA

View Full Version : Swedish hockey

majon96
09-24-2006, 10:25 AM
Finally the new season of the swedish league of hockey has started. My hopes are that my team will make it this year. What teams do you cheer for?

GO HV!!

JPaul
09-24-2006, 10:47 AM
Never seen he chap old bean, but if you can find out who Henrick Larsson supports then mark me down for them.

Seedler
09-24-2006, 12:39 PM
Swedish hockey:glag:

peat moss
09-25-2006, 12:31 AM
So whats wrong with the Swedish National Team the coach was asked .

Too many Swedes ! Yuk Yuk

I'm teasing my team the Canucks has 4 or 5 very good Swedish players including Markus Naslund as team captain .

Seedler
09-25-2006, 02:05 AM
Canadianians>Rest of world in hockey. Fact.

peat moss
09-25-2006, 02:32 AM

Well I like the Euro style too , slick passing and all that .

When not on here I visit the Vancouver Canucks forum for my daily hockey fix . Now that Hockey is in preseason I can listen to games while browsing this place . :01:

Tempestv
09-25-2006, 05:42 AM

Don't laugh- they won the gold in Italy...

The word “hockey” comes from the old French word "hocquet", meaning "stick". The origins of ice hockey are unclear, but it is widely accepted that the British are responsible for bringing hockey to North America. Soldiers stationed in Nova Scotia, Canada, played the earliest games.
So hockey really isn't canada's sport, it's britan's huh?

GepperRankins
09-25-2006, 05:44 AM
Don't laugh- they won the gold in Italy...

The word “hockey” comes from the old French word "hocquet", meaning "stick". The origins of ice hockey are unclear, but it is widely accepted that the British are responsible for bringing hockey to North America. Soldiers stationed in Nova Scotia, Canada, played the earliest games.
So hockey really isn't canada's sport, it's britan's huh?
explains why we suck at it then :dabs:

Snee
09-25-2006, 09:37 PM

Tool, you absolute and utter tool.

Tempestv
09-26-2006, 03:31 AM

true, although you were slipping there for a while, olimpics standings wise. I was rooting for Calgary and Edmonton in the last two Stanley cups. damn I'm bad at picking winners.:cry: Now when is it going to get cold here so I can skate?