PDA

View Full Version : What Invites Are Worth

Pages : [1] 2

syD
09-19-2006, 08:55 PM
This Scale Is To Rate Sites From 1 To 5

1 being the easiest to get an invite/account and 5 the hardest.
This has nothing to do with the contents of the mentioned trackers.

Not all trakers will be in this list. Just some and hope others contribute to this list. If you agree to the 1 to 5 rating suggested, just add the site name and number, according to the value you think the site has. Choices are not definitive so anyone could drop an opinion. If enough users contribute to this, this could be a valuable ressource to new users looking to get into private sites and users looking for trades.

Please STOP asking the url of the below sites in this thread. Thank you.

THIS LIST SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN TOO LITERALLY. This is just to help others figure where each site stands (rarity-wise)

¤¤¤¤¤1¤¤¤¤¤
Those are the sites with open signup. Any users looking to join any of those sites can just signup.

Bitsoup, countless others, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤2¤¤¤¤¤
Those sites dont have open signup (or have o.s. only once in a while), but getting an invite to one of those should be quick and painless. Offering invites to those sites for free is the way to go, because otherwise it would just be an unfair trade.

TL, Demonoid, TD, ST, learnbits, bitspyder, the3studio, RevTT, x264, swebits, hdbits, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤2.5¤¤¤¤¤
These sites are rarer than those in the 2 category, but not quite in the 3 league.

Vipmusic, Pisexy, Horrorcharnel, TheVault, potuk, ThePlace, SCC, DM, TTi, BTMusic, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤3¤¤¤¤¤
Those sites are harder to come by, mostly due to seeding amount needed, or risks involved due to handing out invites, but still fairly easy to get, provided you have a site of the same value in return.

Bitme, Bitmetv, OiNK, FL, WB, Swedvdr, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤3.5¤¤¤¤¤
These sites are rarer than those in the 3 category, but not quite in the 4 league.

FSC, TT, IT, PT, KG, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤4¤¤¤¤¤
Getting in on those sites is a real challenge, mainly because of the small userbase of the site (and subsequently no. of users with invites) or because the site doesnt have an invite system.

FTN, E***o, ****, iPlay, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤4.5¤¤¤¤¤
These sites are rarer than those in the 4 category, but not quite in the 5 league.

FB, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤5¤¤¤¤¤
Have phun trying to get into those ;)

S**, U***, T*

Dr. Lecter
09-19-2006, 09:09 PM
syD - just 1 word - Wow

gamer4eva
09-19-2006, 09:10 PM
I personally think that it is quite correct in my opinion anyway...way to go!!!

Xsensei
09-19-2006, 09:11 PM
WB (3)
TT(3)
potuk(3)
pisexy(4 atm):P

btw good idea...

T.r.u.m.p.y
09-19-2006, 09:12 PM
syD your 2 cents worth a lot more...

Evandro
09-19-2006, 09:39 PM
That kind of rating doesn't make sense to me, I got my u*-* account - which is the most valiuable in the torrent market, by giving not many - invites to oink and btmusic. So I think that everyone has the right to try his luck.

aburyach
09-19-2006, 10:08 PM
I think that FSC might be in the 4 (or maybe like a 3.5) range- it has a small userbase [3000 users], so it is very hard to upload. Also- one must manually request invites, and if a mod is kind enough and your share ratios are excellent, you will get some- but thats just my opinion on that one tracker.

syD
09-19-2006, 10:09 PM
That kind of rating doesn't make sense to me, I got my u*-* account - which is the most valiuable in the torrent market, by giving not many - invites to oink and btmusic. So I think that everyone has the right to try his luck.

you admit it yourself that it is the most valuable tracker (hence my 5 rating) so what exactly are you complaining about dude?

trades are not always done by exchanging sites of equal importance (otherwise noone would ever get u***), and noone can ask users to do that, it is their own decision what they will give their invites for. i have merely listed some sites and their current trade value according to myself, ppl still do whaterver they desire with their invites.

EDIT:

I think that FSC might be in the 4 (or maybe like a 3.5) range- it has a small userbase [3000 users], so it is very hard to upload. Also- one must manually request invites, and if a mod is kind enough and your share ratios are excellent, you will get some- but thats just my opinion on that one tracker.

actually, you're right, there are quite a few sites out there that are rarer than the 3 rating but not quite in the 4 league. so i think the 3.5 category is called for. i think pisexy (atm, as Xsensei noted) would fit into that category aswell.

Evandro
09-19-2006, 10:25 PM
so what exactly is your point again?

I said it already. Offer whatever you have no matter where you want to get in. If I were lucky enought to get u*-* then everyone has the chance.

trades are not always done by exchanging sites of equal importance (otherwise noone would ever get u***)

I saw ppl offering all the greatest sites for u*** including TB as well as ScT and many other great sites and that's why I feel so lucky now.

@aburyach I don't see many ppl offering invites to FSC probably because those smart ones know that they can't give them to the first better person that they met. And I don't think that is so hard to upload at FSC.

aburyach
09-19-2006, 10:39 PM
@Evandro- you contribute a valid argument. You might be reffering to a recent thread of mine that involved me trading FSC invites; so I will address it here. There was only one person that I gave the invite to- and that person (not mentioning him/her here) had over 300+ posts and showed me ratios of 2+ on 4 torrent sites. Uploading at FSC is very subjective- it depends on what files you grab and your UL speed. I usually only download the files with less peers (as they are usually almost always exclusive to FSC), so seeding back can be a challenge sometimes.

Dedalus^
09-19-2006, 10:40 PM
I believe a site's value is more on a person to person basis, although eLSydeoN's scale can be used as a good guideline. Sometimes, people just get lucky... or meet a nice guy :)

pECi
09-19-2006, 10:47 PM
RevTT - 2

TD - 2

Templateshares 2.5 - 3 will decrease in time

Vipmusic 2.5-3

iPlay - 3-3.5

Polish Tracker 3-3.5

FL - 3-3.5 will increase as time passes

KG - 3.5

TTi - 3.5

BTmusic 3.5-4 saw a few invite offerings lately

F*** - 4

E***o - 4

FST - Priceless

syD
09-19-2006, 10:49 PM
@Evandro

yep you are right, one should try to offer anything available, who knows, maybe one gets lucky (i know i have, a few times).

i just want to specify that i didnt make this rating to tell people what they should trade their invites for, that is way beyond my intentions.

if someone has for example a tb account and wants to trade it (for whatever reason) for a tl or a bitme, who's to say he can't. by that rationale, who's to say it cant be the other way around as well. as i mentioned in my previous post, people are free to do whatever they desire with the invites they have, noone claimed otherwise, and its not bad to try your luck with some more popular sites in order to get the rarer ones.
as you said it, its just a question of luck.

what this rating system was actually intended for is to give users a basic idea of the chances of success when attempting to trade a site for another. if they are in the same league, the chances are higher to complete the trade, if they are in different leagues, the chances are lower (but not nil).

That is what the user who started this thread asked for, a basic idea on the value of each site. we're not trying to make a rule here as to which user should trade what, just help those who atm have less knowledge than us. most of us who've been in the torrent "business" for some time probably already know the value of each site (roughly), but that doesnt mean we cant tell the newbies...

maybe this will give them a basic opinion on what to expect before starting a thread offering demonoid for sct.

the value of each site is not confidential now, is it :)

VillageIdiot
09-19-2006, 11:18 PM
Thanks guys, this looks great. The idea was to have a general outline of what to expect in trades. Values of sites is different from person to person depending on what they need. Again it was a general outline.

j0hn
09-19-2006, 11:50 PM
i'd say on the whole that guide to the value of invites is a very good and accurate 1.
probably even worth a sticky, if edited right so n00bs can understand easy, and with a side note saying dont ask what the edited out names mean.

Panther
09-19-2006, 11:56 PM
This is excellent, we less experienced (noobs) now have a idea of where we stand. I started in 1, then got into 2 and I am now in 3 so this fits me just perfect, now I can see what I need next... :)

Loner181
09-20-2006, 06:34 AM
I thought the scale looked rather good myself and was actually happy to notice that my site made a 3 temp. of course. Whatever that temp. actually stood for?

I do have just a bit to add though, sites can't always be chosen on availablity of invites and things as some site don't even have invites and work solely off amount of users and then to be able to get in you have to wait for the cleanup to run and just hope you lucky enough to make the cut.

Other sites have a small user base but, the staff make the difference in what the site may lack in other areas. Most sites with a small user base understand that they have some issues with seeding files back on the original 1:1 ratio and make allowances such as seeding bonus's or seeding rules to change the fact of reaching the 1:1 ratio as in the larger site.

I think in some cases the value of an invite is not only in the fact of how rare it is to get one but, also should be placed in the type of site it is on the inside.

To the original poster of the rating system though. I thinkit really rocked for me and was well on target for the most part although I think there were about 100 or so sites not mentioned which I know that it would have taken a lifetime to search them all out and rate them. Great job though. :) :thumbsup:

RealitY
09-20-2006, 06:47 AM
Think if this were kept up it could easily be a pin giving n00bs a simple gauge to start with. Think it would need posts cleaned out occasionally if so. Didnt notice where sites that frequently have open signups but have invites also go.That could be a 1.5 rating perhaps. As for whats on the list now TS needs to go as its not even a bt site and invites are common now...

Loner181
09-20-2006, 06:55 AM
YEah well that was my fault there RealitY. I was mistaken by the intitials that were given as I thought only BT sites were listed so, when the TS was used I refered to it as The Studio. In that case I thought of it as a good rating and yes The Studio is a torrent community and invite only now for sure. Sorry for the mistake if made. :)

RealitY
09-20-2006, 07:22 AM
Not sure now as thought it was TemplateShares though it may be TheStudio also. Guess the poster will have to clarify it. Regarding your point that many sites arent on the list think the thought is to add to them when other members mention them. Think the post could be simpler though saying the basics and most important points made so far. Points such as its just a basic outline and that trades made are up to each on their own. Then at that point the thread can be split and made into a pin. Then of course the upkeep of it as a pin is also important.

Great topic to the thread starter on this. When first reading this when posted thought this could easily be a pin with a good response. As for the response dont think it coulve been any better. Its a nice clean layout for those to read when they get access to the section...

Gish
09-20-2006, 09:42 PM
sites can't always be chosen on availablity of invites :thumbsup:

This is so true. there are so many sites I use out there that are better than those in the 4 and 5 catagory. For example I enjoy going on TL every day looking for new files to DL!. but on sites like filelist, u*** and TB, they may be hard to get in but the quality of the files, the amount of files and seeder on TL out way those metioned. so don't always sell out your invites and think a site is better than the sites you already belong to. sometimes you will be upset at the lack of quality when you finally become a member:shutup:

Mumble, mumble:D
thanks

syD
09-21-2006, 12:56 PM
lol ppl always enjoy to state the obvious and conspicuous as some sort of truth only they have access to...

everybody knows u*** isnt the best site out there, merely a notch above average, but that is not the purpose of this list.

i mentioned in my first post that this rating is only intended for the value of the invite, NOT the value of the content, and still ppl post about their content value.

actually, demonoid is better than 95% of the sites listed in regards to diversity and sheer amount of content (not speed though) everyone knows that, but that is not the reason why they are looking for the rarer sites.

this is merely a outline on invite value, ppl please do understand that and try to stay on topic.

I'm waiting for suggestions of ratings of other sites not already on the list, or maybe corrections to some of the sites already posted (in case you disagree with the rating), NOT comments on content value. there are alot of threads started on that topic and this is not one of them.

so please, post your suggestions ;)

nadeem111as
09-21-2006, 03:20 PM
that is so coooool
and i get so much info about trackers thta i will try to get acc,invite to them
thanks

kuban177
09-26-2006, 07:39 PM
Can somebody tell me wtf means E***o and F*** ?? I hear about it first time and now u r tellin me its quite good, it is strange a little bit but anyways if u dont wanna tell the names in public PM me, i' d be grateful for the whole names without this shitty *** or links. Thx :)

pECi
09-26-2006, 11:10 PM
you should be glad u know the first and last letter

those trackers have *** for a good reason...because they're uber private sites...and if u don't know them u don't really need to

jounior
09-27-2006, 12:52 PM
very fair scale
but what about FTN is raised one rank as its hardly get enough

wesedlup
09-27-2006, 01:15 PM
wow, great man!

Alien5
09-27-2006, 01:46 PM
i liked everything except - **-* invites were only disabled 41 weeks ago

Mariosh
09-27-2006, 04:43 PM
where would u put swebits and swedvdr ?

swebits would be put around 3.5 with HIGH speed and no invite system

Swedvdr i dont know

aburyach
09-27-2006, 08:12 PM
@mariosh-
Well swebits does have 50,000 member so it might be a bit easier to get an account from someone who already has one. Also, swebits and swedvdr are very similar when comparing dvdr's.

pECi
09-27-2006, 09:13 PM
swebits has open registration so it doesn't actually deserves 3.5 more like 3 tops...swedvdr on the other deserves a 3.5 because it doesn't have open signup and if it weren't for the invites given lately u couldn't enter the tracker unless someone gave u his acc

gonik
09-28-2006, 04:42 PM
¤¤¤¤¤4¤¤¤¤¤
Getting in on those sites is a real challenge, mainly because of the small userbase of the site (and subsequently no. of users with invites) or because the site doesnt have an invite system.

ScT, Datamoon, Finbytes, TB, F***, E***o, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤5¤¤¤¤¤
Getting in on those sites is almost impossible and without an enormous amount of luck it's likely you wont ever get in there.

U***

hey.. because i somehow new to the torrent worlds.. can somebody describe to me why there are asterisks in some trackers names? It's forbidden to mention their name in public?

aburyach
09-28-2006, 09:59 PM
gonik- yep, the asteriks are there so as to decrease knowledge of the site and make it more private and "secret'. The site(s) usually have rules against posting their full names, some allow you to use limited abbreviations (ScT, etc).

Schism
09-30-2006, 12:24 AM
I don't really see the point of this thread. Invites aren't worth anything, it's the luck of the draw and other users you communicate with that influence your chances in getting an invite to certain trackers. Begging strangers, and trading invites to petty trackers won't influence how you receive an invite at all.

azaxmaxy
09-30-2006, 01:06 AM
well i have something to say
i know that this topic is about the rare not the content but why even some one want to have an invite to a tracker that is rare to have account then not using it it happened with me i don't even care if my account got burned cause i don't use them
i don't want to talk any more respecting the idea of this thread

Dedalus^
10-01-2006, 11:51 PM
I think Oink is now harder to get than bitme and bitmetv, just due to their new rule about cheaters and bad ratios. I used to give out Oinks and Bitmes for free, but now I only give out bitme.. because I'm scared :).

So oink should be a 3.5.

User
10-03-2006, 12:52 AM
I used to give out Oinks and Bitmes for free, but now I only give out bitme.. because I'm scared :).

Me too, I have 10 of them, and have only given out 3, and they were only to personal friends and relatives.
No way i want to get kicked for inviting someone I dont know.
And no-one has received a F**R invite from me, and it is highly unlikely they will unless they heve something that will make me extremely happy!

Schism
10-03-2006, 01:49 AM
And no-one has received a F*** invite from me, and it is highly unlikely they will unless they heve something that will make me extremely happy!

I don't even think most users know what F*** is.

dolev
10-03-2006, 11:23 AM
WTH is FTN, FSC,iPlay and WB?
you can give me please links in private to this sites?
tnx in advance.

ghurka
10-03-2006, 12:57 PM
tnx in advance.

There is no point in giving you links to these sites as they are invite only....and invites are scarce. It will not give you any more information about the sites than you have now.

Sneakydave
10-03-2006, 03:32 PM
FTN should probably be more than a 3; you cant get invites to it unless youve uploaded 50gb and cant mention the url

at least i found it harder to get an ftn invite than oink, bitmetv etc

dolev
10-03-2006, 09:41 PM
tnx in advance.

There is no point in giving you links to these sites as they are invite only....and invites are scarce. It will not give you any more information about the sites than you have now.

trust me...if i want i can get to these sites even if invite is needed...
so please if you have the link please send me a PM no more than that.
tnx.

pECi
10-03-2006, 10:06 PM
dude what part of "they are private trackers" did u not understand??:ermm:

NEVER mention our url outside of FTN. You may refer to "FTN" instead.

if u don't know what the trackers are about u don't need to have them

RainRoofer
10-05-2006, 08:12 PM
syD your text is awesome ,but some shortcuts I don't understand, could you write down full name of torrentsite and url....I would appreciate that very much, especially new members, tnx ;)

pECi
10-05-2006, 08:24 PM
u don't need the url coz they're invite only and when u get an invite u get the url too ;)

//go google some of them;)

RainRoofer
10-05-2006, 09:49 PM
At least write down full torrent names of schortcuts, I don't understand more than a half of those.

Schism
10-06-2006, 07:39 AM
I don't understand more than a half of those.

If you still want to know what the acronyms of the trackers users are posting, you can PM me and ask what they are.

RainRoofer
10-06-2006, 05:59 PM
I've sent you pm.

drxmsa
10-08-2006, 02:46 PM
nice list

kuban177
10-09-2006, 06:13 PM
ok its not actual now so you- i mean staff can delete it

N@LiM
10-13-2006, 11:58 AM
good post... really helpful in making oneself aware of what to ask for and wht not ( unless he wants to be mocked off)

drxmsa
10-15-2006, 01:10 PM
I think that is agood ranking

10-18-2006, 12:42 AM
i haven't read much about RSR.TT, so i'd like to know a little bit about it if anyone knows... what they share, how many peers/torrents, how difficult is it to receive invites, and what would be a fair trade for one?

Artakserksis
10-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Guys, what's the u*** tracker? I never heard about this...

erax
10-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Guys, what's the u*** tracker? I never heard about this...

it's NO1 on rare acounts List :)

Artakserksis
10-18-2006, 07:03 PM
Yeah, I saw it, but why is it in no1? And what's its url?

artifact
10-18-2006, 08:16 PM
dont really understand why F*** is considered so rare...

the site isnt even that good... although i guess the same could be said about u*** bahh whatever to each their own

erax
10-18-2006, 08:38 PM

the site isnt even that good... although i guess the same could be said about u*** bahh whatever to each their own

actualy i don't use my account along time , but they have some rare files(F***)
and that which i like this tracker :unsure:
any way i traded it and will look 4 another one ;) ( any 1 pm me)

Artakserksis
10-18-2006, 08:43 PM
what's the url to u***?

erax
10-18-2006, 09:00 PM
what's the url to u***?

pm me

it's a private one

artifact
10-19-2006, 12:04 AM
erax id give u an invite myself but i just sent my last one out yesterday...
if i get some mmore yer first on my list :D

erax
10-19-2006, 12:08 AM
erax id give u an invite myself but i just sent my last one out yesterday...
if i get some mmore yer first on my list :D

thanx Dud realy i appreciate that for you :)
don't forget :P

saif_amr
10-19-2006, 02:44 AM

actualy i don't use my account along time , but they have some rare files(F***)

Catch you remember when I told you don’t trade your account at F*** even if you don’t like it :noes: :pinch:

erax
10-19-2006, 02:49 AM
actualy i don't use my account along time , but they have some rare files(F**R)

Catch you remember when I told you don’t trade your account at F*** even if you don’t like it :noes: :pinch:

i didn't say i don't like it :shifty:
i like it brother and would always worth it but it was a chance :01:
you know you have one shot :cool:

thecoolguy
10-25-2006, 11:30 PM
¤¤¤¤¤5¤¤¤¤¤

-1 website (starts with an S): I wonder. LoL

-TheCoolGuy

enjoy_with_me
10-28-2006, 10:32 AM
nice work man , very useful subject ...

VFN
10-31-2006, 06:15 PM
Yeap, thanks.

Itachi_Avenger
11-01-2006, 01:29 PM
yes, but what is the best tracker ever?

RainRoofer
11-01-2006, 02:52 PM
www.besttrackerever.com
OLOLOL
:D

syD
11-01-2006, 08:55 PM
updated the main thread slightly.

suggestions of new sites welcome.

erax
11-01-2006, 11:13 PM
SCC

if we talking about the rarity it's not this way , but if we take the side of pre time SCC is the one

thanx

syD
11-01-2006, 11:32 PM
yep i also thought about SCC, its a very promising site and looks like it'll be a nice addition to the SCT & FTN duo if it keeps it up.

its fairly easy to get in right now, but thats destined to change in the near future, so with that in mind i'll just give it some time before adding it.

thanks for the suggestion.

ck_psu08
11-02-2006, 03:01 AM
i was just wondering where tti falls on this list..dont hear much about it but seems to be tough to get into..

also what is the no1 site u*** and SCC ..i believe i have an idea what SCC is but am unsure about u*** unless its u*-*. well if someone doesn't mind msging me i would appreciate it!

*sorry i found tti on the list ..what kind of site is this anyways?

thecoolguy
11-02-2006, 05:29 AM
SCC is not good. Besides #5 is ScT

-TCG.

11-02-2006, 05:43 AM
:huh: what's the point in having "****"? the least you could do is put one letter in there so we can figure them out, otherwise it isn't helpful at all.

edit: thanks for fixing some of those :hug:

gatorade
11-02-2006, 05:15 PM
anybody mind pming me that scc and tti stand for?

gatorade
11-02-2006, 05:23 PM
whats f***?

pECi
11-02-2006, 05:33 PM
f*** is of course the acronym of that site :D

Xsensei
11-02-2006, 05:38 PM
and tti is, of course , T*i :P

erax
11-02-2006, 06:59 PM
SCC is not good. Besides #5 is ScT

-TCG.

:noes:
scene releases found on it before any other site :dry:

gatorade
11-03-2006, 04:39 AM
can i pm somebody who will they me that those sites stand for please?

TYPE R
11-03-2006, 05:14 PM
what rate will u guys say **z is 1-5

wesedlup
11-03-2006, 06:34 PM
Just for some backup.. Should i trade Mine ScT acc for an U*** acc ?

pharaoh
11-03-2006, 06:56 PM
interesting question to people which is worth more? and why? and why did you not choose the other one.

Alien5
11-03-2006, 11:53 PM
Should i trade Mine ScT acc for an U*** acc ?

i would'nt - but i think u*** is 10x rarer than ScT

wesedlup
11-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Put DM back on the list :D

new4bmn
11-04-2006, 01:07 AM
I see that F** is on 3.5. How good of a site is it? How many torrents does it have, and how hard is it to seed there?

Patriot foreve
11-04-2006, 12:45 PM
hey wesedlup

well,never trade u r sct account,i have sct & alot others of decent trackers but sct is the best of the best

wesedlup
11-04-2006, 12:46 PM
hey wesedlup

well,never trade u r sct account,i have sct alot others of decent trackers but sct is the best of the best

OKOK!

Thanks! :D

thecoolguy
11-04-2006, 10:12 PM
10x rarer yes, but it really is overrated. I should know.. I have 5 accounts there -_- (given to a friend though..but yeah)

P.S. Batu +3

-TCG

EmpozX
11-04-2006, 10:39 PM
Doesn't U*** have any invites at all?

wesedlup
11-05-2006, 12:44 AM
10x rarer yes, but it really is overrated. I should know.. I have 5 accounts there -_- (given to a friend though..but yeah)

P.S. Batu +3

-TCG

LOL!

I don't understand :P

How can you have so many accounts at somany trackers? :D

torrentslave
11-05-2006, 12:47 AM
what r scc invites worth? cuz i got a few

wesedlup
11-05-2006, 12:55 AM
what r scc invites worth? cuz i got a few

Should be pretty much.. I mean.. It's in class with ScT and have a very low user edge..

Xsensei
11-05-2006, 12:57 PM
2.5/5 atm, maybe 3 or 3.5 in few weeks (if they choose to give invites only for PU and above) :)

wesedlup
11-05-2006, 07:32 PM
2.5/5 atm, maybe 3 or 3.5 in few weeks (if they choose to give invites only for PU and above) :)

But still.. tha PU's will not be able to use em.. It can only take 1000 users..

torrentslave
11-05-2006, 08:05 PM

But still.. tha PU's will not be able to use em.. It can only take 1000 users..

its been chaged to 1500

wesedlup
11-05-2006, 09:51 PM
Add: DM and x264 to the list : D

11-05-2006, 09:59 PM
datamoon has lost a lot of value lately and x264 just got back (also it never was worth much to being with) so i don't think they should be added to the list right now.

torrentslave
11-07-2006, 11:34 PM
what r kludd invites worth? cuz i got a few

janine
11-08-2006, 02:02 PM
Excellent ratings (and very useful from a "how much effort should i put in"/"how likely is it to get" perspective)

I tend to agree with Evandro though, that it shouldn't be taken to literally. It's not a stock exchange here ;)

Also, I tend to give invites based on proven ratios and/or behaviour in forums. The whole point of an invite for the inviting site, is to get a good guy in! Never mind what they can exchange it for (actually this trading behaviour is a kind of cheating in the view of many trackers ;) ).

syD
11-08-2006, 05:59 PM
good point updated main post

EDIT: some new sites added in the 2 and 2.5 cathegory, since i've seen them given out alot for free lately.

wesedlup
11-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Can someone PM me of what E***o stads for O.o

Thanks

direstraits
11-09-2006, 04:09 PM
i think pis3xy invites should be better rated---
only two per week and only for Users
rated Power Users for more than x weeks (dont rememer how many)

pECi
11-09-2006, 08:22 PM
maybe they will in time...but everyone has invites these days and many people gave them for free

wesedlup
11-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Can someone PM me of what E***o stads for O.o

Thanks

Please. :rolleyes:

Panther
11-09-2006, 11:41 PM
where do you think Swebits, Arenabg and datamoon should bee by now?

gatorade
11-10-2006, 11:31 AM
can somebody plz pm me what e***o,tt, and tti stands for? what do the sites iplay, e***o, tt, tti mainly have? also would a pisexy invite be worth any of 1 of those sites or potuk, or scc, or fl, or btmusic? also is btmusic=oink or is oink way better?

wesedlup
11-10-2006, 11:40 AM
where do you think Swebits, Arenabg and datamoon should bee by now?

Swebits: 1 open registration.

shosh
11-10-2006, 05:12 PM
i think ftn should be higher now,
its full now and imo its better than sct
ftn should be 4 now b/c of the small userbase and since its full its pretty hard to get in

Ne'tu
11-10-2006, 07:51 PM
I agree, F*N should get a 4 rating.

Xsensei
11-10-2006, 09:24 PM
nice sig u have :P (BT?) and I also think F** should be rated 4.

Patriot foreve
11-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Yeah F** must be overrated,it's so hard now to get into it

Shadowfire
11-10-2006, 09:54 PM
Why do you think it's overrated?

blekitna
11-10-2006, 09:57 PM
TB should be rated 5 :yup:

Patriot foreve
11-10-2006, 10:02 PM
well,it seems that i was being wrongly understood,i think that F** must go up a rank or so ,it's getting rarer these days :)

wesedlup
11-10-2006, 10:47 PM
well,it seems that i was being wrongly understood,i think that F** must go up a rank or so ,it's getting rarer these days :)

Yeh!

Ne'tu
11-10-2006, 11:54 PM
nice sig u have :P (BT?)Search for Davka... :P

syD
11-11-2006, 12:41 AM
yup, about time F** moved to a higher position.

about TB, i dont think its quite that hard to get an account to, having ~38.000 users, compared to sct with ~12.000 users and u*** with ~5000 users. maybe it could fit in a 4.5 category best, so i'll probably move it there soon :)

as always, suggestions about changes/new entries welcome.

dolev
11-11-2006, 02:46 PM
TB fit exactly to the 4.5 points.
It's hard to get an account at TB...

shosh
11-11-2006, 02:58 PM
i have one more suggestion
btmusic should be worth 2 or maybe even 1.5
you can donate to get into the site
for them being money hungry, it should be lowered

btw, great job syd

RainRoofer
11-11-2006, 03:45 PM
You should add arenabg.

syD
11-11-2006, 05:01 PM
arenabg is open signup right now so there's no point in adding it atm (until it closes signup at least).

thanks for the suggestion shosh, hmm, donating (aka paying!) to get into a site, bad, bad thing! i think i'll drop it to 2.5.

Threepwood83
11-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Anyone have any opinion on how much invites for HDBits are worth?

kavalchuk17
11-12-2006, 10:32 AM
:D i had a hellava time getting signed up for arenabg. i almost had to learn bulgarian

kavalchuk17
11-12-2006, 11:41 AM
btw what is IPtorrents, and swebits worth?

daralcanoflan
11-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Anyone have any opinion on how much invites for HDBits are worth?

Personally 2 or 2,5.

Xsensei
11-12-2006, 12:27 PM
btw what is IPtorrents, and swebits worth?
IPTorrents 1
swebits 2.5 ( no invites,but 50 000 members, so it's easy to find an account):)

pECi
11-12-2006, 12:41 PM
swebits has open signup

kavalchuk17
11-12-2006, 02:35 PM
kinda open, more like pruning lots of accounts. and you need to answer some swedish questions :P

syD
11-12-2006, 03:23 PM
i put swebits in 2, because they have open signups alot, when users get pruned and the userbase drops below 50k. i had no probs whatsoever signing up. so i you try more often, you'll probably get in fast

Buggyme
11-12-2006, 11:41 PM
What about Revolt??

syD
11-12-2006, 11:59 PM
dont have it yet and cant make up my mind.

if someone wants to invite me (for evaluation purposes only :D) it will shortly be added to the list ;)

kimii
11-13-2006, 01:35 AM
If you're talking about revolt.org ... It's only forum based. Maybe around 10-20 torrents.

Buggyme
11-13-2006, 01:56 AM
:O I have no idea. I've seen it wanted a couple of times by people who has UK-T and all the other 1337 torrent sites, so I thought it must be awesome.

kimii
11-13-2006, 02:45 AM
Yea. I was staff there once upon a time. A place for people to spam and such. That's about it.

syD
11-13-2006, 04:15 AM
thanks for the input kimii, much appreciated.

EDIT: probably my questions are inappropriate.

DontCare
11-13-2006, 10:47 PM
Where do I go to found out what all these abbreviations mean?

What's this mean? level 5 S**, U***, and level 4 F**, FB, E***o, etc. and level 3 F*C, TT, IT, PT etc., can someone explain these?

scotty2hotty
11-13-2006, 11:12 PM
instead of double posting, try editing your post with the edit button ;)

Sneakydave
11-13-2006, 11:34 PM
What's this mean? level 5 S**, U***, and level 4 F**, FB, E***o, etc. and level 3 F*C, TT, IT, PT etc., can someone explain these?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-what-there-names-136681
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-revolteo-it-theplace-137325
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bittorrent/t-torrent-site-abbreviations-f-fc-136366

scotty2hotty
11-13-2006, 11:48 PM
basically he's saying someone needs to pm it to you, and there are 3 other threads that are asking this same question, search next time ;)

gatorade
11-14-2006, 02:22 AM
can somebody plz pm me what e***o,tt, and tti stands for? what do the sites iplay, e***o, tt, tti mainly have? also would a pisexy invite be worth any of 1 of those sites or potuk, or scc, or fl, or btmusic? also is btmusic=oink or is oink way better?

what do sites like iplay, tt, tti offer? is btmusic or e***o comparable to oink? scc

would a pisexy account be worth any of those above?

nodzv
11-14-2006, 07:51 AM
i dont see F**R in the list, why?

RainRoofer
11-14-2006, 11:26 AM
weird, it was as I remember.

Itachi_Avenger
11-14-2006, 04:30 PM
if some one can PM me the adress of The place FSC and U*** i will be graceful, cause i dont know what those letters mean

scotty2hotty
11-14-2006, 06:04 PM
these are the private sites that you have been trying to get into, and the *'s are there to protect the site's acronym and url. If you dont know what they mean, try going to google and using each letter of the alphabet, it will only take 26 tries for each acronym that has 1 * in it. For the ones with 2 or three, it might be a little harder...

EDIT: For 2 *'s it will be 676 tries, and for 3 *'s it will be 17,576 tries, good luck!

Chi Pheo
11-14-2006, 06:09 PM
Nevermind !

Thank you !

syD
11-14-2006, 07:22 PM
@Bor74

Please STOP asking the url of the below sites in this thread. Thank you.

EDIT: :whistling

DontCare
11-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Sorrie...Mr. Perfect syD, I am really a nice guy. I am just fraustrated.

I am on my best behavior now....can you please tell me what those sites mean? I am just dying to know..

syD
11-14-2006, 07:33 PM
and here i was thinking i had convinced him to leave :lol:
ok buddy, keep that nice attitude up!

pECi
11-14-2006, 07:51 PM
that guy is too much:lol: i lmao last night :lol:

DontCare
11-15-2006, 05:34 AM
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! For The Love Of God!!!!!!!!

docv
11-15-2006, 11:04 AM
I hope you never procreate bor74

DontCare
11-15-2006, 08:46 PM
"procreate" means have a baby right? or reproduce? Why would I want to? I am too sick and tired of even taking care of myself. Why bring more souls to suffer in this insane world? Humans are just a waste of space. The earth will crack!

bunny67
11-15-2006, 08:50 PM
"procreate" means have a baby right? or reproduce? Why would I want to? I am too sick and tired of even taking care of myself. Why bring more souls to suffer in this insane world? Humans are just a waste of space. The earth will crack!
this dude is everywhere wot a nutta!!!!!!!!!!!

blekitna
11-15-2006, 09:31 PM
someone fu*king help me....I need to know what the fu*k these sites mean!!! I am fu*king serious...!!!! I am sick and tired of this sh*t!!!!! I am so confused!!! I don't know any of this sh*t!!!!

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!!!! For The Love Of God!!!!!!!!

@Bor74

HERE (http://tinyurl.com/y2ybyo) You can find answer to ALL Your guestion :whistling

http://tinyurl.com/y2ybyo

DontCare
11-15-2006, 10:06 PM
google? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry...I don't have like 5 years to waste. I actually have a life....unlike most people...i work. My goal in life is to work for mc donald's and that is what I am doing right now.

raseec
11-15-2006, 10:15 PM
From now on, be careful guys, when going to mc donald's... :P

bunny67
11-15-2006, 10:29 PM
he has got to be on drugs must be better shit than im smoking

pECi
11-15-2006, 11:08 PM
google? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry...I don't have like 5 years to waste. I actually have a life....unlike most people...i work. My goal in life is to work for mc donald's and that is what I am doing right now.

only 15 years old work for mcdonalds to earn some money for the summer vacation:lol:

you'd better work for google and search on mcdonalds :lol:

buddy
11-16-2006, 12:34 AM

@Bor74

HERE (http://tinyurl.com/y2ybyo) You can find answer to ALL Your guestion :whistling

http://tinyurl.com/y2ybyo

LMAO !! :lol:

Chi Pheo
11-17-2006, 12:10 AM
Hello guys,

Anyone kind enough to tell me: what category revolt is ?

Thanks!

11-17-2006, 12:33 AM
Hello guys,

Thanks!

it doesn't have it's own rating yet, but i'd give it between 4 and 5 because not many people are invited (maybe just a few every week or so)... it's a very small community

gatorade
11-17-2006, 01:30 AM
can somebody plz pm me what e***o,tt, and tti stands for? what do the sites iplay, e***o, tt, tti mainly have? how good btmusic/potuk?

is pisexy worth a potuk invite or e***o(if its this really good music tracker that I think it is)

DontCare
11-17-2006, 01:34 AM
randomtw, why do you think I am so angry? You will probably never find out till you are like 80 years old too.. Just shoot yourself......

Shadowfire
11-17-2006, 01:59 AM
e***o ... is that the tracker with the lossless music?

ck_psu08
11-17-2006, 02:35 AM
should the worth of WB be increased since signups are closed and no more invites??

r4cc00n
11-17-2006, 06:34 PM

revolt is a forum

in terms of abundance of invites, i do not know

pECi
11-17-2006, 06:58 PM
revolt is a forum...but has also a tracker...u forgot this little detail :D

r4cc00n
11-17-2006, 07:00 PM
revolt is a forum...but has also a tracker...u forgot this little detail :D

fine

if a forum outweighs a tracker, then i call it a forum

like 0second

11-17-2006, 07:24 PM
e***o ... is that the tracker with the lossless music?

yes it is ;)

fine

if a forum outweighs a tracker, then i call it a forum

like 0second

0second didn't have a tracker :ermm:, but yeah they're still somewhat similar for their focus on privacy and the forums.

r4cc00n
11-17-2006, 07:27 PM
0second didn't have a tracker :ermm:

that is what you think

11-17-2006, 07:33 PM
:blink: i was a member there and i didn't see a tracker. maybe it was for higher classes only... dunno, i didn't spend too much time there.

r4cc00n
11-17-2006, 07:40 PM
:blink: i was a member there and i didn't see a tracker. maybe it was for higher classes only...

power posters and above users could see it

11-17-2006, 07:45 PM
power posters and above users could see it

well, in that case it's just like revolt

r4cc00n
11-17-2006, 07:47 PM
well, in that case it's just like revolt

exactly

slipperz123
11-18-2006, 05:59 AM
how good is revolt? i know its mostly forums, but is it a good tracker?

gatorade
11-18-2006, 06:27 AM
is e***o only good for lossless music?
0second is still around? damn, anybody mind pming the link as I wonder if my acc is still there

Buggyme
11-18-2006, 07:03 AM
E**** only have lossless [FLAC] music, I think it has a few DVDs with videos on'em but that's about it.

r4cc00n
11-18-2006, 09:05 PM
but is it a good tracker?

revolt has around 20 or so torrents

11-18-2006, 09:10 PM
but is it a good tracker?

43 to be exact, but it's a nice selection :shifty:

Patriot foreve
11-18-2006, 09:30 PM

43 to be exact, but it's a nice selection :shifty:

43 torrents and it's wanted so much,how come?

what's so special in that forum anyway?

gustafo
11-19-2006, 12:05 PM
same thing as it was about TS...

LIOR12
11-19-2006, 05:34 PM
very good but what is that S**, U***?

shosh
11-20-2006, 03:00 AM
blah blah blah

Shadowfire
11-20-2006, 03:05 AM
Yeah it is. I think it had the f before, but they edited it.

r4cc00n
11-20-2006, 03:14 AM
what is ****?
is that the rabbit hole?

it is

do not say anymore about it

2flY
11-20-2006, 03:48 PM
Just one question
U*** = U*-*?

gustafo
11-20-2006, 03:50 PM
maybe ;)

r4cc00n
11-20-2006, 06:19 PM
Just one question
U*** = U*-*?

yes

Damnatory
11-20-2006, 06:44 PM
Why does Uk-T rank so high on there? I just visited and signed up openly, and there were no torrents what so ever...

r4cc00n
11-20-2006, 06:55 PM
Why does Uk-T rank so high on there? I just visited and signed up openly, and there were no torrents what so ever...

the .org and the .com are different

Damnatory
11-20-2006, 06:56 PM

the .org and the .com are different

Gotcha, that had me confused as hell.

Itachi_Avenger
11-20-2006, 08:43 PM
i think that filezone.ro, its a good tracker.Probably he will worth 2.5, because he hasnt open signups, and there are no invites

syD
11-22-2006, 05:08 PM
iplay and tb have stepped up one position, also fb value also up by half a position :)

hf

2flY
11-22-2006, 06:34 PM
syD, why do you use * in names of site which allow their users to say the whole abbreviation?
e.g. F**

[..] You may refer to "FTN" instead.
Same with other torrent sites..I think the * only confuse the users.

Btw, I think the step you made is right. gj!

shosh
11-22-2006, 06:36 PM
shouldnt u*** rank higher than sct and tb
sct has like 12k users and tb has almost 40k
and u*** has a little more than 5k there
theres alot more sct and tb accounts floating around and u*** is a pretty rare thing.

Novakn
11-22-2006, 07:33 PM
what is on torrentcra!kers ?

Itachi_Avenger
11-22-2006, 08:14 PM
scammer site, dont signup there

blacklisted
11-22-2006, 08:39 PM
i think that filezone.ro, its a good tracker.Probably he will worth 2.5, because he hasnt open signups, and there are no invites
filzone.ro is open for signups i guess....

syD
11-23-2006, 09:31 PM
syD, why do you use * in names of site which allow their users to say the whole abbreviation?
e.g. F**

[..] You may refer to "FTN" instead.

fyi FTN was censored for a long time here to F**, it wasnt me who decided to censor it, but i got used to it so i began censoring it myself :)

and about the confusions with the asterisks, i think the people who have the sites/ can afford the sites already know what they stand for, and the people who dont know probably dont afford to get the sites and hence dont need to know. on another note, you dont really need the url/name of the site until you join, and when you get someone to invite you, it will be displayed in the email. knowing the name/url doesnt help one at all unless he is able to access the site.
this list is not meant to popularize the sites among the unknowing people, far from that, its only meant to display their estimated rarity to the people who already know them. ;)

@shosh

uk-t should definitely rank higher than sct and tb, but the 5 rating is the limit so theres nowhere higher left to go. so for the moment it'll just remain there... ppl who can afford uk-t already know its value anyway

kavalchuk17
11-23-2006, 11:47 PM
e.g. F**

fyi FTN was censored for a long time here to F**, it wasnt me who decided to censor it, but i got used to it so i began censoring it myself :)

and about the confusions with the asterisks, i think the people who have the sites/ can afford the sites already know what they stand for, and the people who dont know probably dont afford to get the sites and hence dont need to know. on another note, you dont really need the url/name of the site until you join, and when you get someone to invite you, it will be displayed in the email. knowing the name/url doesnt help one at all unless he is able to access the site.
this list is not meant to popularize the sites among the unknowing people, far from that, its only meant to display their estimated rarity to the people who already know them. ;)

@shosh

uk-t should definitely rank higher than sct and tb, but the 5 rating is the limit so theres nowhere higher left to go. so for the moment it'll just remain there... ppl who can afford uk-t already know its value anyway

You should for sure out that on the front page.

erax
11-24-2006, 01:48 PM
i won't forget the moment that i found 1invite @ my U*** account :(

after 3 days they deleted all invites again , and it was a stupid work that i didin't use it , realy i had to use it :pinch:

poltergeist
11-24-2006, 09:05 PM
i won't forget the moment that i found 1invite @ my U*** account :(

Was this a few days ago, maybe two weeks or so? At this time, a good friend of mine offered me an invite for free but i was not interested. The site was not to my liking, so probably i do not understand why so many users want to become a meber there. Maybe one day i will...
Also i want to say that there was a spell in the beginning of this year where signups at TB were open, i signed up but enjoyed spending time with my gf in the summer instead of logging in there on a regular basis so they pruned my account. Like a lot of other trackers did as well.
I think that it's a good idea to rate the different trackers here even though i cannot follow all the time (like **-*). What's the sense in being a member of a smaller community with a limited amount of torrents, are the releases so well-picked?

pECi
11-24-2006, 10:52 PM
can't be busy with your gf 42 days in a row...if u get my drift:naughty: ... not humanly possible :D

direstraits
11-24-2006, 11:21 PM
i doubt theres a tracker better than sct i love it :)
what about snowtigers? :)

poltergeist
11-25-2006, 12:20 AM
can't be busy with your gf 42 days in a row...if u get my drift:naughty: ... not humanly possible :D

Hehe, that's right on one hand. On the other hand: ... okay, i don't say anything...
Well, i have to admit that i forgot about most BT sites last summer. Seems that i really had luck with FB, FL and even FTN because they had open signups and somebody invited me to FTN without even requesting it. How could i know that one day it's so hard to get back in there? A few other sites pruned my acc even though i was still seeding there all the time. At that time i thought that seeding was "being active"...

what about snowtigers?
Interesting question, it's a French one. What about the German ones? The German TS is not even small, they are invite only. Every PU gets 4 invites and after one year membership another 2. In case the invitee becomes PU, the inviter gets another invite. In case the invitee was a bad apple, the inviter gets nothing back. But one could lose one's account there in case the invitee gets caught cheating.

dre145
11-25-2006, 07:48 PM
hey can someone send me what the sites abbreviations mean for rank 4 and up?? please by pm??

Ac3Dunk
11-26-2006, 04:04 PM
I think thats Rautap*rtt* i mean RP worth 5 ,signup is closed to reach PU status u need to up 60 GB and have a Ratio of 1.05
Ollut jäsenenä vähintään 2 viikkoa, On lähettänyt vähintään 60 GB ja Ratio on yli 1.05.
Yleneminen on automaattinen kun ehdot täyttyvät. Huomaa että sinut automaattisesti alenn

Itachi_Avenger
11-26-2006, 11:35 PM
snowtigers, for me worth at least 4,5.

he has signup closed and a lot of 0day, torrents and members

Ac3Dunk
11-26-2006, 11:41 PM
Yupe thats true and i have 3 accounts there lol :P

mags23
11-27-2006, 01:14 AM
Thanks. I'll make sure to report that, so three more should open up there soon.

Patriot foreve
11-27-2006, 05:57 AM
well,i think WB should be up now to 4 or the 4.5 as there is no invite system and it's very rare these days

Skillz808
11-27-2006, 08:20 AM
well,i think WB should be up now to 4 or the 4.5 as there is no invite system and it's very rare these days

i completely agree.

zaguar
11-27-2006, 11:56 PM
Maybe BitmeTV should be a 3.5, cause it's certainly harder to get (at least it was for me) to get BitmeTV than Bitme or Oink.

mags23
11-28-2006, 12:05 AM
Don't forget that this list is just a guideline. Some people had to work a little harder for invites than others. I picked up my BitMeTV for nothing, but had to give up a KG invite for Bitme. Speaking of KG, it's rated here a 3.5 but based on content, I'd rate it much higher (Just a plug to build interest, it seems to be working for Snowtigers!)

DontCare
11-28-2006, 12:34 AM
I rate everysite a 5...because I can't get jacksh*t!

mags23
11-28-2006, 12:37 AM
What's your deal dude? I got two invites my first day! Piss off some folks?

p.s. I'm not giving you f*** all, your reputation precedes you! hehe

11-28-2006, 01:43 AM
swedvdr should be raised up at least half a point because the cost to purchase invites from the shop went from 10p to 40p which makes it much harder to get invites. not only that, they also raised the user class requirement to buy them. lol i even reserved an invite a couple weeks ago, but they took it away and refunded my points when they changed the prices.

Salmonblaster
11-28-2006, 01:55 AM
does tm torrents have any worth?

kimii
11-28-2006, 07:04 AM
I rate everysite a 5...because I can't get jacksh*t!

I think all this "I cant get invites.." is just a way for you to gain attention. I sent you some invites but you never signed up nor did you say you didn't recieve any.

Buggyme
11-28-2006, 07:19 AM
lol weird - why doesn't he just sign up?

Itachi_Avenger
11-28-2006, 04:18 PM
dontcare, i have sent you SCC invite already

zaguar
11-28-2006, 10:19 PM
What's Indietorrents worth?

RainRoofer
11-28-2006, 10:58 PM
¤¤¤¤¤3.5¤¤¤¤¤
it's in the list, IT

Zerachiel
11-29-2006, 02:35 AM
No offense, but I think this thread is moot for those who are really invovled in the community of private trackers. I know most of those trackers and i know the staff involved in quite a few of them. Ranking them based on how "difficult" they are to trade for de-preciates the value of each site. For example, the staff of U*-* is great, but i wonder how many people would actually trade a specialty site like oink or bitme or bitmetv for another 0day tracker. The idea of each individual 0day tracker is that so there are enough so people who want to join or are new have a chance. Trading "ALL THESE OTHER SITES" for any of those four lettered ones for the sake of "i am in it!" is kind of moot since the average user probably will not use more than 2 0day trackers for their needs.

kavalchuk17
11-29-2006, 03:17 AM
I agree. i dont want any other trackers except for going up the chain to the best 3 sites (not u***) .

Buggyme
11-29-2006, 05:46 AM
No offense, but I think this thread is moot for those who are really invovled in the community of private trackers. I know most of those trackers and i know the staff involved in quite a few of them. Ranking them based on how "difficult" they are to trade for de-preciates the value of each site. For example, the staff of U*-* is great, but i wonder how many people would actually trade a specialty site like oink or bitme or bitmetv for another 0day tracker. The idea of each individual 0day tracker is that so there are enough so people who want to join or are new have a chance. Trading "ALL THESE OTHER SITES" for any of those four lettered ones for the sake of "i am in it!" is kind of moot since the average user probably will not use more than 2 0day trackers for their needs.

Indeed, even though I am a member of a few of the rating 5 sites, BitMeTV is still my favourite tracker, because I simply love TV :)

zaguar
11-29-2006, 08:21 AM
All most people need is Oink, BitmeTV and a 0-Day tracker. Thats all I use.

astarow
11-29-2006, 09:42 AM
All most people need is Oink, BitmeTV and a 0-Day tracker. Thats all I use.
that's all you use, but there are 0-day's that are available on one tracker and not on another (at least not the same day). if you're just a user you still need 2-3 good 0day plus whatever specialised tracker you like (btw, learnbits and bitspyder and docs.torrents.ro have different stuff on them, even if after 2-3 weeks you will find on learnbits what was on docs early and vice versa)

Itachi_Avenger
11-30-2006, 10:46 AM
i use only Iplay And TL!

Acidice
11-30-2006, 09:52 PM
does anyone else feel that WB should be higher up now? Since the invites were cancelled, it seems pretty hard to get into.

just my .02 :)

DontCare
11-30-2006, 09:56 PM
what level is scenereactor on this chart?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poltergeist
12-01-2006, 12:41 AM
what level is scenereactor on this chart?

Aren't they already down?

mags23
12-01-2006, 03:37 AM
Make something up! How about a 7?

Stupid f***ing list.

Recoba
12-01-2006, 06:06 AM
TL is just 2 !!!!!!!!

wesedlup
12-01-2006, 09:12 AM
This list isn't about how good the sites is. I Prefer torrentleech, but with over 100.000 users it's pretty easy to get in.

Buggyme
12-01-2006, 10:43 AM
WB should probably be in the 4 level now.

DontCare
12-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Scenereactor is dead? I swear there was one like a year ago!

Kruger
12-01-2006, 09:12 PM
There's no scenereactor(already for some time), so think it's 0 :)

torrentslave
12-01-2006, 09:20 PM
has anybody heard of polishbytes? if so whats it worth?

syD
12-01-2006, 09:44 PM

Stupid f***ing list.

stupid f***ing asswanker.

keep those types of comments to yourself next time, ok?

raseec
12-01-2006, 10:46 PM
datamoon.org is working for you, guys?

bunny67
12-02-2006, 12:13 AM
:noes: :noes: :noes: :cry:
datamoon.org is working for you, guys?

Zerachiel
12-02-2006, 12:50 AM

Stupid f***ing list.

Actually, his comment brings up another flaw within this "ranking" the value of an invite the fact that it is HIGHLY subjective.

The value of one site really depends on its fame, yet, the whole idea behind those sites that people have listed as being ** etc.... a close knit group.

People who want into sites like that, i have found, are often problematic because it seems like they want in for the sake of getting in.

Shadowfire
12-02-2006, 12:57 AM
True, especially for sites like U***. But then again, that's the second nature of invite trading. Once you get the sites you need, you seed to get those that you crave (but not necessarily need).

kavalchuk17
12-02-2006, 01:03 AM
syD, nice to see you back.

I thought you really retired...

maverick_andy
12-02-2006, 05:08 AM
i think :01:i wil be always below 2.5:lol:

mags23
12-02-2006, 05:37 AM

Stupid f***ing list.

My bad. Yet another example of why sarcastic humor doesn't always work over the internet.

bunny67
12-02-2006, 04:53 PM
sme people collect invites in here like trophies n never even use the accounts wen they recieve them wot is the point ive given out invites n wen checking on progress some of the accounts havent been used which in the end will get prunde n deleted where as sme who really needs it could have had. also how rude people are u give them a free invite then a few days later they are trading it