PDA

View Full Version : Cocaine To Be made Legal In The UK

Alien5
09-25-2006, 08:35 PM
Anti-drug campaigners today attacked the makers of a soft drink who have called their product cocaine.

The high-energy drink is being billed as a "legal alternative" to the class A drug, using a massive hit of caffeine instead of cocaine.

Read the full article (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=406304&in_page_id=1770)

Busyman™
09-25-2006, 09:16 PM
Caffeine is legal so what's the hoopla.:ermm:

Mr JP Fugley
09-25-2006, 09:57 PM

Indeed.

Alien5
09-25-2006, 10:01 PM
children could buy this

Mr JP Fugley
09-25-2006, 10:05 PM
children could buy this

So.

100%
09-25-2006, 10:10 PM
This aint good for the coke cred.
Massive decrease in prices...

cpt_azad
09-25-2006, 10:13 PM
children could buy this

So?

edit: Damn you JP >_<

brenda
09-25-2006, 10:18 PM
I read in one of the daily papers that it has 5x the caffine of a Red Bull and it contains a local analgesic to numb the throat for realism.

Virtualbody1234
09-25-2006, 10:20 PM
Has anyone tried it yet?

MagicNakor
09-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Caffeine highs aren't anything new.

:shuriken:

Tempestv
09-25-2006, 10:55 PM
children could buy this

so if you think this is wrong, don't let your children buy it.

Alien5
09-26-2006, 06:27 AM
children could buy this (when adults are not with them).

Skiz
09-26-2006, 06:44 AM
Quite a misleading thread title.

Unless the drink in question was actually illegal at some point....

cpt_azad
09-26-2006, 07:07 AM
children could buy this (when adults are not with them).

Oh no, children buy mary jane when there parents aren't around (no shit), children buy liqour when their parents aren't around (no shit again), it's up to the parents to teach their kids what is good and what is bad, and let them decide for themselves.

Alien5
09-26-2006, 07:15 AM
so? so would you let your kids drink it?

Tempestv
09-26-2006, 09:39 AM
you sound as if you think it really is cocaine.

Alien5
09-26-2006, 10:58 AM

Indeed.

Did you read the article? :unsure:

Skillian
09-26-2006, 11:16 AM
It's certainly not very responsible, but what company is these days?

I'm not about to call for it to be banned, but I don't like it much.

MagicNakor
09-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Are you against teenagers drinking espresso too?

Skillian
09-26-2006, 01:01 PM
Nope, but I would be if it was known as Cafe Amphetamine.

MagicNakor
09-26-2006, 01:19 PM
I probably should've quoted, but that question was to Alien5.

limesqueezer
09-26-2006, 01:21 PM
You have countries in the world that have cocaine legal, usa had it legal in coca cola in past. Coffeine ain't nothing compared to biggest drug in the world alcohol and besides that you can get legal drugs in medicine, just that they are called medicaments (canabis, oxycotin, morphine, many different opiods) upon perscription. If you are a doctor or you know one you can became a legal drug dealer, ain't that so my nigga :D. If that ain't enough, you can try magic mushrooms, sniff some glue or kiss a frog.

Busyman™
09-26-2006, 10:38 PM
Coffeine

:glag:

If this drink has 5x more caffeine, so what. A person can drink 5 Cokes.

Biggles
09-26-2006, 10:47 PM
Coffeine

Is it not 5x red bull which already has X x more caffeine than Coke?

I try to stop SGG drinking red bull because she moon walks sideways up walls after a can of the stuff. I dread to think what a can of this stuff would do.

I tend not to drink expresso because it is a bit too much - would anybody give it to their kids? (this side of sane I mean)

Busyman™
09-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Coffeine

I try to stop SGG drinking red bull because she moon walks sideways up walls after a can of the stuff. I dread to think what a can of this stuff would do.

I tend not to drink expresso because it is a bit too much - would anybody give it to their kids? (this side of sane I mean)

Mmk a person can drink 5 Red Bulls.

That shit has no effect on me.:snooty:

I'm already wound up.:frusty:

bigboab
09-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Coffeine

What side of sane would you be referring to?:rolleyes:

Biggles
09-26-2006, 10:56 PM

What side of sane would you be referring to?:rolleyes:

:lol: Some seem to prefer to dally on the other side

SirGray
09-26-2006, 11:42 PM
I drink jolt wich has 140 joltz of caffine, Im not sure how much that is.
But ya caffine isn't that bad, I never get hyper or anything when I drink it.

Skweeky
09-30-2006, 06:55 PM
This aint good for the coke cred.
Massive decrease in prices...

What coke cred?

My professional guess is they put glass in that stuff these days.
The last time I tried it, about a year ago, I was sick for 2 days and couldn't get to sleep for ages. It was terribly.

I used to like the occasional recreational pill or a bit of powder but there's so much junk in it now that I just completely stopped doing it.

What's the fun in getting high if you don't know whether you're going to spend the next two days over a toilet bowl or not?:ermm:

Anyway, to come back on topic.

Those drinks don't taste very nice unless you use them as a mixer. I think that if we don't make a fuss about it and just let it pass as another soft drink instead of making it look like some sort of half illegal substance, kids will just ignore it.

I mean... who actually ENJOYS the taste of pure red bull? It's bloody minging!

Tempestv
09-30-2006, 09:41 PM
I think that if we don't make a fuss about it and just let it pass as another soft drink instead of making it look like some sort of half illegal substance, kids will just ignore it.

Agreed, although you would have to convince to people marketing this stuff that they don't want to make the stuff seem half illegal as well, for that to work, and considering that they don't want the kids to ignore it, that might be kind of difficult

I mean... who actually ENJOYS the taste of pure red bull? It's bloody minging!

I don't mind it, it's not bad in any way, but there are things out there that taste much better. Rockstar Juice in my opinon is the best tasting energy drink out there.
http://www.bevnet.com/images/reviews/rockstar/rockstarjuiced24oz.jpg

lynx
10-01-2006, 09:48 AM
I mean... who actually ENJOYS the taste of pure red bull? It's bloody minging!http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41124000/jpg/_41124148_campbell203.jpg Obviously